Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

joely87

Reaction score
Don't chime in much here but I am wandering at what point the interview will make it to this here forum

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the main difficulty with this interview is that the scientists want to show what they are doing but they do not want to involuntarily give industrial secrets (or even simple hunches about what can work and not) away. I do not find it hard to understand why they take one week to review everything.

Last edited:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Jesus guys be patient.

He never said it was definitely going to be posted in a week. The research team said they're taking a week off to observe their holiday and then they need to review everything.

Lol Although I have to admit now, a tasty morsel thrown to us in advance
from Most Worshipful Admin.
has a very sweet sounding ring and flavor to it. :):)

H

Reaction score
It is only Sunday lol. They could've also told him it's a no go and put him in a pretty hard spot. I'm sure he's just as excited to post it as we are to read it so as soon as he can he will in my opinion.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry everyone. got word that we can proceed on Friday, as long as I removed one of the questions, and making numerous text edits, which meant redoing a ton of sh*t including time stamps and blah blah.

Sending it for finalization in the morning. Give it 24-48. Sorry.

Last edited:

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry everyone. got word that we can proceed on Friday, as long as I removed one of the questions, and making numerous text edits, which meant redoing a ton of sh*t including time stamps and blah blah.

Sending it for finalization in the morning. Give it 24-48. Sorry.

Is it possible to know which question has been removed or it goes against the pact ?

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have a list of questions asked so we will find out which one has been omitted once the interview is released

Oh yeah, dumb me. I hope this isn't crucial and if anything it's only their secret related. I so want this in 2020-2021. Saving every penny from now.

H

Reaction score
Unless the question was "can it give us more hair?" Im pretty cool with that plus I think we can draw our conclusions from the others they've answered on that certain one.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Think about it this way...the interview was planned to be released last weekend. Been more than a week since and we are all still holding our breath(nothing against the Admin or Ryken, they did the best they could). Now imagine meeting a deadline for commercializing a cutting edge medical procedure. 2020 would be f*cking amazing but let's try and temper our expectations for the release date.
Not being negative here, just realistic.