Tsuji Riken Hair Primordiums - Final 20 Questions

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As @Swoop has pointed out prior posts, the biggest issue has always been culturing epithelial cells. If they overcome this, then that is it. This is the last piece of the puzzle
it'll be 2030 before they do that. male pattern baldness is never being cured. It's over.

H

Reaction score
Ya I don't really feel like Riken and Kyocera screw around when they sat they are on to something...

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, better start having a life then waste your time on forums next 10 years. Our hopes are Replicel and Histogen. If they fail then we don’t have nothing to help us next 10-15 years. Tsuji is fantasy world for now.

Billy-D2016

Reaction score
No, they didn't say that, we don't even have the interview and people are forecasting the damn apocalypse, saying it's a no go.

Remember what I said earlier about people taking information or a lack thereof and running with it?
Wow you weren't messing about!! I find it unbelievable that people took one little quote made by Riken and think it's over lol.
Weirdos

stump

Established Member
Reaction score
Just annoyed the level of research into hair loss will be at caveman standard for the next 10 years

You're being immature and a disgrace to this forum. You don't deserve to be given this knowledge since you obviously haven't yet understood the concept of being grateful. No doubt that when people in the hairloss research industry see posts like these, they wouldn't want to give interviews. Please refrain from giving your uneducated opinion until at least the full interview is released.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait so this will have the same sides as finasteride? smh

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're being immature and a disgrace to this forum. You don't deserve to be given this knowledge since you obviously haven't yet understood the concept of being grateful. No doubt that when people in the hairloss research industry see posts like these, they wouldn't want to give interviews. Please refrain from giving your uneducated opinion until at least the full interview is released.
I am VERY grateful to the few who research male pattern baldness. I'm glad not every researcher is a white knight because let's be honest if this affect women as widely as men it would've been cured DECADES ago. The ones who do are a credit to science.