Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They haven't started clinical trials so of f*****g course no one has seen it yet. This is groundbreaking tech that's still in development.

why would they need trials if it will surely work?

obviously they dont read this forum where its already common knowledge that 2020 is when they will come out

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

obviously they dont read this forum where its already common knowledge that 2020 is when they will come out
Imagine they don't do trails and they get 10,000 customers that first year, and it doesn't do jack sh*t. I wish they could speed up their trials to have it realeased earlier, way better than the FDA though, they get paid to slow sh*t down.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tumblr_m9a3vpVK241qdj1wu.gif

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patience, people. The fact that there is a company that has a very good chance in succeeding in developing and releasing a cure in the near future is GOOD NEWS! There's a really good chance this could be the real deal so just let that sink in. Tsuji will be expensive but not "just for the rich". If you're extremely determined and want it bad enough, then start saving!

In the meantime, we have Shiseido/Replicel to look forward to, which will hopefully stop further progression of hair loss without sides.

Just remember, we have a chance and we are much luckier than those who came before us.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In effect, the hope is that Replicel's procedure will immunize follicles and possibly provide some regrowth, whereas Tsuji's procedure will be able to give you a full head of hair. However, Replicel is set to be released a couple of years earlier and will be more accessible and way less expensive.
How do you know Tsujis procedure could give you a full head of hair? Did Tsuji himself say that or is it just a probability from looking at the entire procedure.
I also really hope it does give a full head of hair back too, and hopefully it's not more than like $50,000 or it'll be really hard for me to get that money but I'll find a way.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know Tsujis procedure could give you a full head of hair? Did Tsuji himself say that or is it just a probability from looking at the entire procedure.

Because theyre focusing on making any number of follicles from scratch that are implanted into your scalp (basically). This isn't a reversal process like Replicel that relies (partially) on existing miniaturized follicles.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because theyre focusing on making any number of follicles from scratch that are implanted into your scalp (basically). This isn't a reversal process like Replicel that relies (partially) on existing miniaturized follicles.
Hey @hellouser,
I don't see Tsuji's name on the Congress agenda. Or a person from Riken. Will he only be attending and not presenting?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @hellouser,
I don't see Tsuji's name on the Congress agenda. Or a person from Riken. Will he only be attending and not presenting?

Can't say, but the congress agenda hasn't been updated in over a month.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys realize that if they're able to pull this off it would be groundbreaking. Not just for hair, but for organs. Incredible
That's why some people are so skeptical, the last 20 years and the only thing they've been able to make is finasteride, and now it's a full blown cure.

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also really hope it does give a full head of hair back too, and hopefully it's not more than like $50,000 or it'll be really hard for me to get that money but I'll find a way.

It's basically a futuristic hair transplant. They will hypothetically cultivate endless amounts of follicles then inject/implant them.

That's why some people are so skeptical, the last 20 years and the only thing they've been able to make is finasteride, and now it's a full blown cure.
You guys realize that if they're able to pull this off it would be groundbreaking. Not just for hair, but for organs. Incredible

This has been a long time coming, tons of research/discovery has led to this point. We're also just lucky that hair follicles act like little organs and are actually pretty complex and interact with multiple systems in the body yet are easy to experiment with/study compared to other organs, so they are getting attention first.

Tsuji doesn't care about hair specifically, saving us baldcels isn't his calling it's pushing onward and generating the big crucial organs using what he's learned.

Last edited:

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey @hellouser,

Hey @d3nt3dsh0v3l :)

Don't forget there is Ko-ei Toyoshima , an important member and co-researcher at The Laboratory for Organ Regeneration (RIKEN).

He works with Tsuji and he was interviewed by HairLossTalk.com : https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/new-research/hair-primordiums-tsuji-organ-interview-sept2016/

There is also Ryoji Tsuboi who is the lead principal investigator of the clinical study of autologous DSCC = Shiseido (Replicel's technology).

01.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @d3nt3dsh0v3l :)

Don't forget there is Ko-ei Toyoshima , an important member and co-researcher at The Laboratory for Organ Regeneration (RIKEN).

He works with Tsuji and he was interviewed by HairLossTalk.com : https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/new-research/hair-primordiums-tsuji-organ-interview-sept2016/

There is also Ryoji Tsuboi who is the lead principal investigator of the clinical study of autologous DSCC = Shiseido (Replicel's technology).

View attachment 64075 View attachment 64076

View attachment 64077 View attachment 64078

I'll contact him next month a few weeks prior to the congress to try and setup a short interview (no point in doing a long one since HairLossTalk.com just conducted an interview with them).

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interested parties may find it of interest to look up the backgrounds and research of the speakers listed on the program above. Wish I had more time right now to look up them all but I just randomly picked Cheng Ming Chuon.

http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~cmchuong/

Might provide more insight into the level and depth of current scientific research that could apply to hairloss.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
It would be great Hellouser if you could have an interview with Toyoshima.
And would be awesome if we can have some answers about Shiseido's trial with Ryoji Tsuboi.

A lot of work for you, so I would like to thank you in advance for all your hard work.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've added Toyoshima's name into my thread with questions. Same for Ryoji's;

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...user-to-kyoto-hair-congress-2017-fund.105184/

I'll do what I can to setup interviews.
Hey Hellouser,

Thank you in advance for your work. I was also wondering if you planned to question Shiseido about whether they will have a program for US/European medical tourism? Do they plan to have a system for us plebeians to ship our biopsies to their facilities and then fly over there in a few weeks when the culturing is done, so that outsiders can get the treatment? I suppose I have the same question for Riken too. Japanese release first makes sense. I'm just wondering if they have any plans for giving some organization to outsiders wanting to come get treatment.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Hellouser,

Thank you in advance for your work. I was also wondering if you planned to question Shiseido about whether they will have a program for US/European medical tourism? Do they plan to have a system for us plebeians to ship our biopsies to their facilities and then fly over there in a few weeks when the culturing is done, so that outsiders can get the treatment? I suppose I have the same question for Riken too. Japanese release first makes sense. I'm just wondering if they have any plans for giving some organization to outsiders wanting to come get treatment.

I’ve often thought about this myself. I’m not sure what the rules are regarding getting a biopsy done in the West and shipping to Japan. A year or so ago I found out FedEx offers a service for shipping biopsies and the like, just not sure if it’s legal and if these Japanese clinics would be ok with it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Hellouser,

sh*t....!! That's an EXCELLENT question! I'll add it to my list!

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t....!! That's an EXCELLENT question! I'll add it to my list!
Yes I wanted to ask you because in case they didn't think of it either, this conference may be a great way to tell them to please put something in place because there will be a market. There is still time for them to do something if they wanted to. I hope that they are aware that this need exists for outsiders and that they should definitely be seeking this opportunity.

Reactions: H