Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“We are currently pursuing research and development with a view to clinical application of hair follicle regeneration as the world’s first organ regeneration in humans in 2018”--- on their recently updated website.

In your mail, he said March 2019. So things are going faster than anticipated?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
“We are currently pursuing research and development with a view to clinical application of hair follicle regeneration as the world’s first organ regeneration in humans in 2018”--- on their recently updated website.

If that's true then we might have our NW0s in a couple of years, even though I've only been on these forums I'm still skeptic of a lot of things, but this seems like the real deal.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

If I get the chance to talk to them in Kyoto (I probably will) I'll ask them in person for clarity. :)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And translate? Where's our resident Japanese? Admin... Can u get access to this ??
Practical use of regenerative medicine to cure thin hair which is a kind of trouble of middle-aged and elderly people has come to light. Remove the cells from "hair follicle" which is the factory which makes hair, cultivate in a petri dish and transplant. Due to the deregulation, the entry of private enterprises became possible, and research got momentum.
It can not be helped because it is a year. Every morning, there are not many middle-aged and elderly men who sigh at the mirror which looks thin, becoming thin. In the near future, it may be possible to cure such thinning hair with cutting-edge biotechnology.

Common thin hair occurring with aging is medically called "senile alopecia". It is a state where the forehead (hairline) and the hair at the top of the head are very thin and soft like the hair produced, and the skin is visible. It is thought that genes will determine whether or not it will develop or the site of thinning. On average, one out of every three adult males is suffering from thin hair due to age-related alopecia.

Sounds like nothing new

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Japan's fiscal year-end goes through March 31st (source: http://www.indexmundi.com/japan/fiscal_year.html). I think this is where the confusion is coming from. The text on the website is translated from Japanese so I'm sure their 2018 date actually runs through what we consider March of 2019. This would be consistent with Tsuji's email.

Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic if they were ahead of schedule. However, I'm fairly confident it's probably just a translational misunderstanding.

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Japan's fiscal year-end goes through March 31st (source: http://www.indexmundi.com/japan/fiscal_year.html). I think this is where the confusion is coming from. The text on the website is translated from Japanese so I'm sure their 2018 date actually runs through what we consider March of 2019. This would be consistent with Tsuji's email.

Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic if they were ahead of schedule. However, I'm fairly confident it's probably just a translational misunderstanding.

Makes sense

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nooo, this is when trials start. They're planning for commercialization in 2020 (and by 2020, they probably mean even as late as March 2021).

sad-pepe-640x480.jpg

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course they havent. its projections on projections on projections.
Have any of you seen people who have had this re-growth? Has anyone been included in the list of first patients? How can you book?

They haven't started clinical trials so of f*****g course no one has seen it yet. This is groundbreaking tech that's still in development.