Tsuji - News Successfully Developed An Expansion Method Of Hf Derived Stem Cells

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I wanted to ask you because in case they didn't think of it either, this conference may be a great way to tell them to please put something in place because there will be a market. There is still time for them to do something if they wanted to.

I've updated my list:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...user-to-kyoto-hair-congress-2017-fund.105184/

Thank you! That's pretty effing BRILLIANT to go that route too!! I dont think you'd need 30 year FDA approval just to take a simple biopsy, should be immediate.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've updated my list:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...user-to-kyoto-hair-congress-2017-fund.105184/

Thank you! That's pretty effing BRILLIANT to go that route too!! I dont think you'd need 30 year FDA approval just to take a simple biopsy, should be immediate.
It would cut down on travel costs a ton. Wouldn’t have to stay there for weeks, only days.

Here’s a link to FedEx’s guide for shipping clinical/bio materials.

http://www.fedex.com/us/packaging/guides/Clinical_fxcom.pdf

I’d imagine the sample would need to be frozen or preserved somehow.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright guys as you may know organ technologies has updated their site (saw it on hairlosscure2020). It's only in Japanese but with some help from Google it looks like they plan to replace old hair follicles with new ones: "swap hair papilla cells of the hair follicle at the hair removal site", "transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration". Looks like there won't be any need for multiple sessions

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright guys as you may know organ technologies has updated their site (saw it on hairlosscure2020). It's only in Japanese but with some help from Google it looks like they plan to replace old hair follicles with new ones: "swap hair papilla cells of the hair follicle at the hair removal site", "transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration". Looks like there won't be any need for multiple sessions
I think you’re reading a little too much into that, or the translation is coming through accurately.

They already mentioned in HairLossTalk.com’s interview with them that they’re setting up systems to freeze cells specifically for multiple sessions.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you’re reading a little too much into that, or the translation is coming through accurately.

They already mentioned in HairLossTalk.com’s interview with them that they’re setting up systems to freeze cells specifically for multiple sessions.
Look, I'm not saying multiple sessions are completely out of the picture. It depends on your hair loss. But clearly, if you have say a bunch of thin hair on top like this
prince-william-hair-makeover-short-gty-ftr.jpg

Or even this
thinning-hair.jpg

You can get rid of it so there's more space for transplants and they all grow smoothly. It's pretty clear they plan to depilate the target area.

RoyMunsonned

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is something that has crossed my mind before. Anything could happen to him, hit by a bus, random heart attack or whatever. But there probably is a record of most of what's in his head. There's all the publications he's put his name to, plus all his colleagues/peers that he'll have discussed his ideas with, and then there'll be his notebooks or computer file systems or whatever.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@hellouser

Could you ask a tricky question of tsuji or whoever represents Riken at the conference please?

"Dr.Tsuji, your groundbreaking work in organ regeneration is set to be one of the most important contributions made to humanity in history. You research will ease so much suffering across the globe and into the future, revolutionising modern medicine and health care...
However, given the very real threat of nuclear war in the region, there is concern that the progress you have made could potentially be interrupted, or even worse lost forever..
Given the importance of your work, have any failsafes been put in place to safeguard your scientific findings and methods? It would be a catastrophic shame if nuclear war broke out, and doubly catastrophic if that caused the loss of your invaluable knowledge."

It is a dreadful thing for 'stupidity and hostility' to threaten 'genius and and compassion'.

“The four islands of the archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche. Japan is no longer needed to exist near us,” the committee said in a statement carried by the North’s official KCNA news agency.

Added.... NK does worry me though... I don't want to end up in Japan and get into any kind of trouble.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you people are losing it

good luck not looking like an idiot while asking that question

They just fired two missiles over Japan and are now threatening to set off an H bomb over the pacific. That's not something to take lightly.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They just fired two missiles over Japan and are now threatening to set off an H bomb over the pacific. That's not something to take lightly.

I m not questioning the severity of the situation. but do you realise what that question sounds like? haha

like you are seeing hairloss as bigger concern than a potential world war

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I m not questioning the severity of the situation. but do you realise what that question sounds like? haha

like you are seeing hairloss as bigger concern than a potential world war

Hey, now we'll have nuclear war AND hair loss to worry about. Anyway, I'm willing to bet they didn't take into consideration any kind of conflict with NK, so who knows what will happen. Hopefully nothing happens with NK, and if it does, it stays between them and Trump...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, now we'll have nuclear war AND hair loss to worry about. Anyway, I'm willing to bet they didn't take into consideration any kind of conflict with NK, so who knows what will happen. Hopefully nothing happens with NK, and if it does, it stays between them and Trump...

I seriously doubt that the western world will allow Japan to be the only country in the world hit by an atomic bomb, and TWICE. I wouldn't sweat it.

Jefferson Darcy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Roberto, it's me, Joachim. You banned me for expressing my free opinion (that it looks like the apple juice company is a scam and all of a sudden being protected by the forum now). Well, how could it not look like that? You deleted all critical posts against the apple juice company and now even started banning people for that. You even locked the thread so that nobody can raise a critical voice anymore. And then you're telling us that anybody who thinks you're protecting the company is foolish? You can't be serious, really. You probably just had a bad day, and I'm sorry for that. And I also know that there is no financial interest involved, but that doesn't change the fact that the forum is heavily censoring in favor of the apple juice company, at least in that other thread.
But let's not become like the bald-truth-forum. Censorship like this destroyed their site, und you're starting to do the same with this site now.

So let's shake hands and forget about all that. If you don't agree with that, you can ban this account too, of course, and delete this message quickly, before other users see it. I wouldn't mind, because I will simply come back anyway with other user names under different IPs and ask you the same question again, until I receive an answer.
But I suggest you respond to that reasonably, and also deactivate the ban on my account, to get things back to normal. I'm not interested in making any trouble.

Thank you

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Roberto, it's me, Joachim. You banned me for expressing my free opinion (that it looks like the apple juice company is a scam and all of a sudden being protected by the forum now). Well, how could it not look like that? You deleted all critical posts against the apple juice company and now even started banning people for that. You even locked the thread so that nobody can raise a critical voice anymore. And then you're telling us that anybody who thinks you're protecting the company is foolish? You can't be serious, really. You probably just had a bad day, and I'm sorry for that. And I also know that there is no financial interest involved, but that doesn't change the fact that the forum is heavily censoring in favor of the apple juice company, at least in that other thread.
But let's not become like the bald-truth-forum. Censorship like this destroyed their site, und you're starting to do the same with this site now.

So let's shake hands and forget about all that. If you don't agree with that, you can ban this account too, of course, and delete this message quickly, before other users see it. I wouldn't mind, because I will simply come back anyway with other user names under different IPs and ask you the same question again, until I receive an answer.
But I suggest you respond to that reasonably, and also deactivate the ban on my account, to get things back to normal. I'm not interested in making any trouble.

Thank you
Did the thought ever occur to you that he deleted those posts and closed the thread because people on this forum on incapable of having a civil conversation/debate? How do you expect this forum, which has already brought us great interviews, to be able to form relationships with researchers if they let their forum members attack, curse and berate researchers? The lack of common sense and maturity on this forum is astounding.

Whether the apple product works or not is irrelevant.

Jefferson Darcy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did the thought ever occur to you that he deleted those posts and closed the thread because people on this forum on incapable of having a civil conversation/debate? How do you expect this forum, which has already brought us great interviews, to be able to form relationships with researchers if they let their forum members attack, curse and berate researchers? The lack of common sense and maturity on this forum is astounding.

Whether the apple product works or not is irrelevant.
of course I thought about that, and it also would be ok for me. but banning users for raising a critical voice goes too far and is definitely not how it should be done.
forming relationships with researches will never work through a normal thread anyway. it has to be a restricted thread where either only admins/mods can post new stuff, or selected trusted members. and those trusted people then communicate with the researchers. (basically the same way how the last interviews were conducted).
if you allow everyone to write down his/her free opinion, it will never pan out.

however, banning people and deleting posts and locking a thread is not the right way. if the apple juice company can't handle the heat, it's their fault. They want to sell something - then proof that it works and don't fake the pictures and mislead people. The burden is on them.

if I and many others are wrong on this and the apple juice turns out to be the real deal, then the news will spread like wildwire anyway, and the company must not live in fear of some critical anonymous posters on a forum.

But especially in this case, they already got caught in the act with their cheating, so why even defend them? applying this friendly behavior to all new "treatments", we would give every new scammer a chance to spread snake oil over the forums.

Anna Thorpe

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course I thought about that, and it also would be ok for me. but banning users for raising a critical voice goes too far and is definitely not how it should be done.
forming relationships with researches will never work through a normal thread anyway. it has to be a restricted thread where either only admins/mods can post new stuff, or selected trusted members. and those trusted people then communicate with the researchers. (basically the same way how the last interviews were conducted).
if you allow everyone to write down his/her free opinion, it will never pan out.

however, banning people and deleting posts and locking a thread is not the right way. if the apple juice company can't handle the heat, it's their fault. They want to sell something - then proof that it works and don't fake the pictures and mislead people. The burden is on them.

if I and many others are wrong on this and the apple juice turns out to be the real deal, then the news will spread like wildwire anyway, and the company must not live in fear of some critical anonymous posters on a forum.

But especially in this case, they already got caught in the act with their cheating, so why even defend them? applying this friendly behavior to all new "treatments", we would give every new scammer a chance to spread snake oil over the forums.

Mr. Joachim, I've been lurking for awhile and I think that you were one of the 3 posters in the recent fight that got 2 people banned. Maybe the moderators finally caught up with you and banned you for your part in that fight. Just to let you know, I don't think you should have been banned for that reason or any other reason unless you violated some criminal law, but since the other 2 posters were banned for that fight it's only fair that you should also be banned for it. And really, if you were banned but you keep coming back anyway that makes you seem like a man with no pride.