Trinov New Study For The Brotzu Groupies.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So my plan is to use Morr - F (finasteride +minoxidil ) topical for 5 months and if people report good success with Trinov then I will jump on that .
Anyone think this could f*** up my hair changing from one treatment to another ?

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, how can you know that is good for maintaining with a 6 month study !!!!!!.
Also use this with minoxidil and finasteride is a none sense at all.

Because you usually have less hair after six months if you're suffering hairloss. But yes, a relating placebo group would have been nice.. and why should it be nonsense to combine them?

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you usually have less hair after six months if you're suffering hairloss. But yes, a relating placebo group would have been nice.. and why should it be nonsense to combine them?
Pretty much all sufferers of hair loss at advanced stages(4,5,6,7) will have thin wispy strands remaining for the rest of their life. The Brotzu potion study had dudes in their late 40s as subjects. By that time they have pretty much lost all the hair they would have lost. Lord Brotzu himself claims that the potion works best on young subjects, but how would he know this if the trials were conducted on old people?

Thousands of balding men in their 20s and 30s would rush to take part in a clinical trial that could potentially regrow their hair. So, it's not as if there is a shortage of young volunteers

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cause it spouse that you use this to avoid the side effects of systemic inhibition of DHT that cause finasteride

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much all sufferers of hair loss at advanced stages(4,5,6,7) will have thin wispy strands remaining for the rest of their life. The Brotzu potion study had dudes in their late 40s as subjects. By that time they have pretty much lost all the hair they would have lost. Lord Brotzu himself claims that the potion works best on young subjects, but how would he know this if the trials were conducted on old people?

Thousands of balding men in their 20s and 30s would rush to take part in a clinical trial that could potentially regrow their hair. So, it's not as if there is a shortage of young volunteers

Sorry the first part is rubbish, my Dad was NW0 at 40, since then his hair has got slowly worse. Same with his brothers. Lots of men are NW0-1 at 40-50 next to none are aged 70-80. In other words nearly everyone's hair gets worse at some point. Now they could have tested on 30 men who were stable, but overall there was a slight (a very slight) improvement. No one aged 40+ gets better hair. In fact once you've finished puberty you're hair will stay the same or it will get worse.

The rest of it I don't have a decent answer for I'm afraid, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But this notion that by the time you're 40-50 hairloss stops is rubbish. Now it is true that hairloss is slower at older age. 5 years ago my Father had receded further than my brother, since then my brother has overtaken and quite frankly lapped him several times. The hope there is that by 40-50 the amount of DHT in your body is low enough that it will always be slow because that means if we can find a cure that maintains (or ideally better) for a decade or two then we can stop splashing out on treatment. Certainly I would suspect that older men have less DHT, many/ most develop gynecomastia which is a symptom of DHT blocking.

Hopefully Brotzu is true when he says that it works best on younger patients just starting to go bald. I know from my experience as a young man I regained about a years worth in 5 months on finasteride, it just wasn't worth it for the sides. If Brotzu comes out in 3 weeks and has even half that efficacy I'm buzzing.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry the first part is rubbish, my Dad was NW0 at 40, since then his hair has got slowly worse. Same with his brothers. Lots of men are NW0-1 at 40-50 next to none are aged 70-80. In other words nearly everyone's hair gets worse at some point. Now they could have tested on 30 men who were stable, but overall there was a slight (a very slight) improvement. No one aged 40+ gets better hair. In fact once you've finished puberty you're hair will stay the same or it will get worse.

The rest of it I don't have a decent answer for I'm afraid, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But this notion that by the time you're 40-50 hairloss stops is rubbish. Now it is true that hairloss is slower at older age. 5 years ago my Father had receded further than my brother, since then my brother has overtaken and quite frankly lapped him several times. The hope there is that by 40-50 the amount of DHT in your body is low enough that it will always be slow because that means if we can find a cure that maintains (or ideally better) for a decade or two then we can stop splashing out on treatment. Certainly I would suspect that older men have less DHT, many/ most develop gynecomastia which is a symptom of DHT blocking.

Hopefully Brotzu is true when he says that it works best on younger patients just starting to go bald. I know from my experience as a young man I regained about a years worth in 5 months on finasteride, it just wasn't worth it for the sides. If Brotzu comes out in 3 weeks and has even half that efficacy I'm buzzing.
I could be wrong, but I believe DHt actually increases with age. Hence the increase in body hair as we get older. I think that is the case....

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I believe DHt actually increases with age. Hence the increase in body hair as we get older. I think that is the case....

I looked it up just now, it decreases by 1% every year after 40 in healthy men and much more in those who are not healthy. Those aren't exactly influential figures. Basically you'd have to live to 110 to reach finasteride low levels. Or screw up your health. I've seen unhealthy 50 year olds with hair, and I've seen healthy 50 year olds without. Believe me the latter looks better.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just compared this study on finasteride:
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a6c1/c844b5bc91b0f20d1d361761e7949179e02c.pdf
With the official Brotzu study, causes for optimism is that the Brotzu study area was 25% smaller than the Brotzu one, so Brotzu produced slightly more hair in comparison than we previously thought. Secondly, finasteride was tested on a spot in the middle of the head (i.e not the vertex or temples) and therefore not the most prone or sensitive part to hairloss whereas Brotzu was tested on "the most thinned hair pattern".

Of course this is trusting that the study is legit, the alarming thing for me is the complete and utter lack of reporting of it. In the UK if one man in a small village on a small Island off the coast Scotland reported that he'd regrown hair from eating leaks then it would be reported as a potential cure. The fact literally nothing has been said about this is bizarre. Like literally diddly squat if you search the google news section. Why are Fidia not contacting newspapers everywhere saying "we've done it, we're the ones who have solved the age old problem", and then proving it by showing pictures of Beps who claims to have regrown 5 years.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked it up just now, it decreases by 1% every year after 40 in healthy men and much more in those who are not healthy. Those aren't exactly influential figures. Basically you'd have to live to 110 to reach finasteride low levels. Or screw up your health. I've seen unhealthy 50 year olds with hair, and I've seen healthy 50 year olds without. Believe me the latter looks better.
Estrogen dominance with age. That’s what I was thinking. Sorry

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just took a closer look at the article and found out that "marginally increased for men" is only found in the abstract. The discussion does not address hair count in men at all, so still no clue why a 1.1% increase in women is considered significant and 1.6% in men is not. It is clear however that overall they consider the lotion more effective for women than for men.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What part of "Pretty much all sufferers of hair loss at advanced stages(4,5,6,7) will have thin wispy strands remaining for the rest of their life." did you not understand?

It's not as if Brotzu tested NW1's for their study!

Reactions: br1

INT

Reaction score
Why are Fidia not contacting newspapers everywhere saying "we've done it, we're the ones who have solved the age old problem", and then proving it by showing pictures of Beps who claims to have regrown 5 years.

Why would they put their reputation as a company in danger? They are aware of the disappointing results but they are also aware that there are still plenty of bald guys that will still pay a sh*t ton for something that has zero scientific proof (thanks Fidia stalkers). By not advertizing it they can still get the money from the desperate balding guys that have bombarded them with emails and phone calls without having to deal with bad PR from the people with an IQ higher than 80 that will simply never find out about this lotion.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just a few weeks that I learned about this potential treatment and I didn't go through the main thread but it's clear enough how most people feel about it now (just look at the title of this thread). What I don't understand is why is this study zero proof? And if this is the first study they published, what has everyone been discussing so far? Just curious, I actually wish there was a recap of the main thread somewhere...

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just a few weeks that I learned about this potential treatment and I didn't go through the main thread but it's clear enough how most people feel about it now (just look at the title of this thread). What I don't understand is why is this study zero proof? And if this is the first study they published, what has everyone been discussing so far? Just curious, I actually wish there was a recap of the main thread somewhere...
A doctor from a line of famous Italian doctors comes and says: It can regrow 3 Norwoods. 3 years pass, at the conference he shows the results which are non existant. Hype dies, everyone goes insane.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The study reads ‘ Daily topical applications of the lotions resulted in a hair count that significantly increased for women and marginally increased for men after 6 months of treatment. Furthermore, significant increase in anagen hair and a significant decrease in telogen hair were observed starting from 3 months in male and 1 month in female patients’

This is great a result for women. I think it will be similar to minoxidil but with fewer sides more responders.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad has had then same bald with the island head for the past 30 years.
He could have applied this scam and claimed "maintenance". Some guys just don't get it, because they just want to believe..

I WANT TO BELIEVE SCULLY