Trinov New Study For The Brotzu Groupies.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On like 50 year old dudes lol idk why they trailed it on older people? Maybe because they trusted brotzu on working in young people so they wanted to make sure it worked for older people to so they could market it to everyone. Or because they thought it wouldn’t work as well in younger people

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
On like 50 year old dudes lol idk why they trailed it on older people? Maybe because they trusted brotzu on working in young people so they wanted to make sure it worked for older people to so they could market it to everyone. Or because they thought it wouldn’t work as well in younger people
Androgenetic Alopecia in youngers are more agrresive than in old people . If you start to bald by 17, without any treatment, you will be a norwood 7 by 23-25 . If you start to bald at 50, you may will never go a norwood 7 .

So, testing this in just old people, is not a good thing.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
c949a0517954167f3a36ebde33b6979c.png

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so I think we have a pretty conclusive answer that whatever trinov is bringing to market might as well be an anti-hair loss shampoo. The only good news from the full paper as I have read it is that there was a stunningly low incidence of adverse effects other than 1 woman who complained of mostly tolerable burning sensation every time she applied the lotion for the entire 6 months.

given the projected costs, I dont think this is worth it. You would literally be better off buying dirt cheap rosemary oil and bathing your scalp in that every day.

The only question that remains - what if this was using real PGE1 instead of DGLA, like brotzu had originally planned? Theres something still worth exploring here for people who are willing to play the game with chinese API producers, I think.

jiggo

Reaction score
+5% increase in anagen hair for men over 45 in 6 months, thats not a bad result!? -37.4% decrease of hair loss in wash test. Why are you guys so pissed off? This looks promising or am I understanding these results in a wrong way?

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks very promising for people with NW2 because it appears to at least be perfect as a maintenance treatment without any side effect.

Total number of hair after 6 months didn't decrease, actually it increasad a little bit.

Of course for people with NW3+ is sh*t, but for people like me with a NW2 is super good, I can mantain without sides and wait for other treatments in the coming years.

Don't know why you're complaining, if you're a high norwood, this treatment was never meant for you.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This looks very promising for people with NW2 because it appears to at least be perfect as a maintenance treatment without any side effect.

Total number of hair after 6 months didn't decrease, actually it increasad a little bit.

Of course for people with NW3+ is sh*t, but for people like me with a NW2 is super good, I can mantain without sides and wait for other treatments in the coming years.

Don't know why you're complaining, if you're a high norwood, this treatment was never meant for you.

If you are a NW2 with bald areas, it is not for you either. Rather for diffuse areas it is a help.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can't know how good is as maintenance with a 6 month study.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Overpriced crap as expected.

Your way way better off price/performance going with finasteride or minoxidil first, and if your rich than this. This stuff isnt worth the money even remotely for any normal person with a limited budget.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgenetic Alopecia in youngers are more agrresive than in old people . If you start to bald by 17, without any treatment, you will be a norwood 7 by 23-25 . If you start to bald at 50, you may will never go a norwood 7 .

There’s a two sided approach to this argument because it’s also much harder for older individuals to respond well to treatments . The great finasteride responders are in their twenties . People who try finasteride in their 40’s + never tend to get regrowth .

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a two sided approach to this argument because it’s also much harder for older individuals to respond well to treatments . The great finasteride responders are in their twenties . People who try finasteride in their 40’s + never tend to get regrowth .

probably because their body produce wayyy less DHT than men in their 20's.. Same things goes with side effects.. im pretty sure sexual sides are way worse with men in their 20's than men in their 40's/50's just simply because they have less DHT to be ''eradicated''

Edit : but i am no scientist .. can be totally wrong too

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That is simply not true, with Androgenetic Alopecia it's always on a case by case basis. I started balding at 17,but it has been very slow, at 25 now I am a nw2 will probably be a nw3 by 30 or a little before that and I know tons of people with an identical progress of Androgenetic Alopecia. A friend of mine had perfect hair up to 23 than he started balding and in 2 years lost pretty much everything. There are guys who bald slowly their whole life just like there are guys who lose it all in a year or two. Some start balding at 17 and go nw2 or 3 and then stop there. There are also guys who have good hair until their 30 and then in a 3 year span lose everything.

The premise of younger guys responding better is based on 2 things, 1 an assumption about Androgenetic Alopecia, and 2 a pretty much proven fact about all medication. The proven fact is that pretty much every treatment has a higher success rate on young people for a multitude of reasons and the assumption is that more important than how fast you bald is how much time has elapsed since you became bald. As in a lot of people think that if you are 20 and you go totally bald in 2 months you would have a higher chance on having results on min+finasteride than a guy who is 50 and has been slowly crawling to a nw4.