Trinov New Study For The Brotzu Groupies.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is simply not true, with Androgenetic Alopecia it's always on a case by case basis. I started balding at 17,but it has been very slow, at 25 now I am a nw2 will probably be a nw3 by 30 or a little before that and I know tons of people with an identical progress of Androgenetic Alopecia. A friend of mine had perfect hair up to 23 than he started balding and in 2 years lost pretty much everything. There are guys who bald slowly their whole life just like there are guys who lose it all in a year or two. Some start balding at 17 and go nw2 or 3 and then stop there. There are also guys who have good hair until their 30 and then in a 3 year span lose everything.

The premise of younger guys responding better is based on 2 things, 1 an assumption about Androgenetic Alopecia, and 2 a pretty much proven fact about all medication. The proven fact is that pretty much every treatment has a higher success rate on young people for a multitude of reasons and the assumption is that more important than how fast you bald is how much time has elapsed since you became bald. As in a lot of people think that if you are 20 and you go totally bald in 2 months you would have a higher chance on having results on min+finasteride than a guy who is 50 and has been slowly crawling to a nw4.

oh okay so basically.. if your balding process is slow your chance are smaller than if it was pretty quick ?

so finasteride has not worked so great on you since your balding process is pretty slow ?

(but i still that my comment was not sooo stupid haha.. no ? Only talking about finasteride, The drug is based on suppressing % of DHT, so men in their 20's surely have more than 50's year old men)

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh okay so basically.. if your balding process is slow your chance are smaller than if it was pretty quick ?

so finasteride has not worked so great on you since your balding process is pretty slow ?

(but i still that my comment was not sooo stupid haha.. no ? Only talking about finasteride, The drug is based on suppressing % of DHT, so men in their 20's surely have more than 50's year old men)

Yeah, but actually not quite.

I started balding at 15, very agressively, 3 years on minoxidil, terrible results and almost NW3, started finasteride at 18, some recovery (very little on temples as finasteride is not known to work on this area) and 13 years of maintenance, i'd be bald for 10+ years now if it wasn't for this horrible drug.

This is not about DHT levels...nor age, this is f*****g totally random.
Only pattern is that my father was NW7 before 22.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So many people are non- responders to minoxidil because they lack the enzyme sulfotransferase this is why Brotzu might be a good alternative and helpful for some. It is pricey but if it works...It’ll be worth it.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but actually not quite.

I started balding at 15, very agressively, 3 years on minoxidil, terrible results and almost NW3, started finasteride at 18, some recovery (very little on temples as finasteride is not known to work on this area) and 13 years of maintenance, i'd be bald for 10+ years now if it wasn't for this horrible drug.

This is not about DHT levels...nor age, this is f*****g totally random.
Only pattern is that my father was NW7 before 22.

ohh okay, ! but 13 years of maintenance is actually insane ! great for you !! how's been the sides so far 13 years later ? 18 is quite young for fina i heard

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What I said is pretty simple, the longer an area of your head has been slick bald the harder it is to recover, doesn't matter if it went fast or slowly I thought I was pretty clear. I ain't talking about maintenance, I am talking about regrowth. A 50 years old guy who has been balding for 30 years (since his 20) and is a nw4, but whose temples have been gone since he was 30 (suppose he reached nw2 at 30) will have it tougher to regrow those temple areas than a 17 years old who starts to bald aggressively and by 18 is slick bald, assuming he starts medication at 18 obviously. Reason being, it is harder to recover and area that has been slick bald for a decade than an area that has been slick bald for a year or a month.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I said is pretty simple, the longer an area of your head has been slick bald the harder it is to recover, doesn't matter if it went fast or slowly I thought I was pretty clear. I ain't talking about maintenance, I am talking about regrowth. A 50 years old guy who has been balding for 30 years (since his 20) and is a nw4, but whose temples have been gone since he was 30 (suppose he reached nw2 at 30) will have it tougher to regrow those temple areas than a 17 years old who starts to bald aggressively and by 18 is slick bald, assuming he starts medication at 18 obviously. Reason being, it is harder to recover and area that has been slick bald for a decade than an area that has been slick bald for a year or a month.

yeah totaaly get it !

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is simply not true, with Androgenetic Alopecia it's always on a case by case basis. I started balding at 17,but it has been very slow, at 25 now I am a nw2 will probably be a nw3 by 30 or a little before that and I know tons of people with an identical progress of Androgenetic Alopecia. A friend of mine had perfect hair up to 23 than he started balding and in 2 years lost pretty much everything. There are guys who bald slowly their whole life just like there are guys who lose it all in a year or two. Some start balding at 17 and go nw2 or 3 and then stop there. There are also guys who have good hair until their 30 and then in a 3 year span lose everything.

The premise of younger guys responding better is based on 2 things, 1 an assumption about Androgenetic Alopecia, and 2 a pretty much proven fact about all medication. The proven fact is that pretty much every treatment has a higher success rate on young people for a multitude of reasons and the assumption is that more important than how fast you bald is how much time has elapsed since you became bald. As in a lot of people think that if you are 20 and you go totally bald in 2 months you would have a higher chance on having results on min+finasteride than a guy who is 50 and has been slowly crawling to a nw4.

So you are not using any treatment t all ? Done be rediculous , you are confusing a mature hairline with baldness.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've seen only one subject with temple recovery, and it was here (Somebody's story), and i'm still mistrustful about him.
To me, there's still not a single product on Earth able to substantially regrow temples area.

Topic has been discussed here, fact is, permanent damages including fibrosis only occur with VERY long-term alopecias (more than 30+ years), hair lost two months or 10 years before don't make a difference histopathologicaly speaking

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do we need another thread for that???
probably because the last one is a nuclear fallout zone

for the amount of money they want for trinov you could get a decent system

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen only one subject with temple recovery, and it was here (Somebody's story), and i'm still mistrustful about him.
To me, there's still not a single product on Earth able to substantially regrow temples area.

Topic has been discussed here, fact is, permanent damages including fibrosis only occur with VERY long-term alopecias (more than 30+ years), hair lost two months or 10 years before don't make a difference histopathologicaly speaking

means the hair follicule is still present even after 10 years of slick bald ?

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The guys your talking about used dermrolling + homemade Brotzu Lotion no body mentioned that so i had to say it

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the whole article, for maintenance this stuff seems to work. Combine it with finasteride + minoxidil and you'll get a monster maintenance. If then not happy: get a transplant, continue this killer treatment, live your life and die as a proud happy chewbacca.

No hair loss observed for 30 guys at age 45-+? This is GOOD news for norwoods 1-2.5

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the whole article, for maintenance this stuff seems to work. Combine it with finasteride + minoxidil and you'll get a monster maintenance. If then not happy: get a transplant, continue this killer treatment, live your life and die as a proud happy chewbacca.

No hair loss observed for 30 guys at age 45-+? This is GOOD news for norwoods 1-2.5

still so f*****g strange that they have not conducted this study for any men under 30 ? if its the case

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guys your talking about used dermrolling + homemade Brotzu Lotion no body mentioned that so i had to say it

Nope, i was talking about a single ONE guy here, his alias is Somebody, single case with substantial temples regrowth, but like i said i'm doubtful as he is selling eBooks on Amazon about his 'amazing" recovery, it stains a lot its credibility

I don't give a single sh*t about the other single dubious case of the unofficial leak of a single person who had temples regrowth with Trinov, this is even more shaddy than Somebody's case.

The cornerstone of science lies in reproducible results, this is really not the case here, one success story, maybe two, not quite reproducible if you ask me...that's why i don't buy it.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
means the hair follicule is still present even after 10 years of slick bald ?

Indeed, fibrosis has been observed in rare and long term cases

"In the frontal (bald) area of Androgenetic Alopecia, perifollicular inflammatory infiltrate was observed in the majority of cases (90%). Meanwhile, no fibrosis was observed in 40% and only 10% showed marked fibrosis and complete destruction of hair follicles in the old age group with advanced Androgenetic Alopecia. These results are close to those observed by El-Domyati et al.16 who reported inflammatory reaction in female subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia with destruction of follicular structure and replacement by fibrous tracts in severe cases. Meanwhile, Abell26 reported an inflammatory reaction in 75% of balding patients, focal fibrosis in 25%, and destruction of follicular structures in 5%."

They are still here for most of them, for now at least

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are not using any treatment t all ? Done be rediculous , you are confusing a mature hairline with baldness.

Just because you haven't seen people start balding early and slowly doesn't mean they don't exist, heck most of the guys who are balding from my old high school class are in a similar situation to mine.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Look harder, for example zeroheat went from NW3 to NW0.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With what ? A full tranny hormonal route ? I meant without sacrifice almost everything that makes us males except our DNA
Well, if all these dudes are legit.... IF.... then they have gotten substantial temple regrowth through wounding/minoxidil. Again, it may not be everyone, but there sure are a decent amount of examples if they are for real. They al claim wounding etc. I think if it were through HRT, there would be some....(ahem).... pretty obvious external indicators.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Again, how can you know that is good for maintaining with a 6 month study !!!!!!.
Also use this with minoxidil and finasteride is a none sense at all.