Trinov New Study For The Brotzu Groupies.

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I believe DHt actually increases with age. Hence the increase in body hair as we get older. I think that is the case....

a simpler explanation is longer exposure to androgen. I could shoot 1000mg of a powerful androgen into a girl and it probably would do nothing other than make her feel a little sick for 24 hours. On the other hand, if i gave her just 150mg every single week on end, within a year she would stop resembling a girl. Within a few more years her clitoris will probably start to look like a lizard's tongue and then resemble a shrivelled up c*** and she'll be able to grow a mustache.

crude analogy, but you get the point. Androgens dont increase with age as a normal factor. On the other hand the decrease in androgen production associated with aging isn't particularly significant, especially in men who are healthy and dont have a lot of oxidative damage.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a simpler explanation is longer exposure to androgen. I could shoot 1000mg of a powerful androgen into a girl and it probably would do nothing other than make her feel a little sick for 24 hours. On the other hand, if i gave her just 150mg every single week on end, within a year she would stop resembling a girl. Within a few more years her clitoris will probably start to look like a lizard's tongue and then resemble a shrivelled up c*** and she'll be able to grow a mustache.

crude analogy, but you get the point. Androgens dont increase with age as a normal factor. On the other hand the decrease in androgen production associated with aging isn't particularly significant, especially in men who are healthy and dont have a lot of oxidative damage.
Yes. Got my signals crossed. It was the increase in estrogen dominance and sensitivity to androgens, even though decreased, which increases with age. In theory.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Got my signals crossed. It was the increase in estrogen dominance and sensitivity to androgens, even though decreased, which increases with age. In theory.
I call that BS, I have elevated estrogen levels and balding heavily. I'm still a dude, rest assured, but I have awful gyno.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call that BS, I have elevated estrogen levels and balding heavily. I'm still a dude, rest assured, but I have awful gyno.
Sorry to hear that. But what is BS about it? That kind of proves the point. In old age with the decrease in androgens, and increase in estrogen, it leads to the changes we see in males in aging. That’s all.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was looking for a maintenance treatment anyways at it appears to be just that.
If there is a bit of regrowth it's all bonus.