Toppik and Couvre'

hope is near

Reaction score
What is the product they have called "gray2go" ?

They say it has somehting to do with melanin. If that's true why dont all hair color products use melanin?

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry to throw you guys off for a moment, but I need to ask a question regarding the title subject. What is the minimum hair length I should have for the use of Toppik? Thank you for your cooperation...

XL

Urbanite

Reaction score
xzellerate

i was gonna ask the same question about toppik/dermatch/courve

just how low can i go? i usually put the smallest guard on & zip it all off.
too low?

bobmac

Reaction score
I just want to say that I got my bottle of Toppik that I ordered from here the other day. I tried it for the first time yesterday and it works amazingly on my thinning hair on the crown. It's great to see it full again!

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
bobmac said:
I just want to say that I got my bottle of Toppik that I ordered from here the other day. I tried it for the first time yesterday and it works amazingly on my thinning hair on the crown. It's great to see it full again!

Yes it is amazingly good stuff for some hair styles. I was glad to find it as well.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
MrTelogen said:
Yes it is amazingly good stuff for some hair styles. I was glad to find it as well.

Does that mean that Toppik is still god? :)

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
Question...what sort of styling can you do with Toppik in? I kinda like the short, messy look...you know, spray an *** load of spraygel into the hair, wiggle my head back and forth, and how it dries is how I wear it. I'm wondering if, in KINDA a reverse fashion, I can do this still. I've got super thin hair, but almost 100% coverage in the crown, and 80% in the front. This sh*t looks awesome, I'm ordering up a bottle as soon as I can find my wallet.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Toppik/Fullmore at the crown. Works wonders. Sadly though, my hairloss is getting so bad back there, if I lose much more I don't think I'll be able to use it anymore :( In which case, I don't know what I'll do.

Luckily, I don't have to use it in the front just yet. My hair is thin in the front, and I have at least a NW2 hairline, but it looks decent enough that I don't really feel the necessity of using it. Which is good, because I've heard it doesn't work too well along your hairline.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
You know, spray an *** load of spraygel into the hair, wiggle my head back and forth, and how it dries is how I wear it.

That might be the same way you need to apply the Toppik :) .

XL

G

I've ordered a bottle of light brown/blonde today.

And Im litrally cumming in my pants at the prospect of having thick hair again.

Will I be disapointed?

I have thinning dark blonde hair, that i style using a centre parting - but is getting thinner and thinner on top and at the front.

:?:

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope I never have to try this stuff, but If I ever do, it seems like a pretty amazing product by what I hear...

X

Stingray

Reaction score
Stingy back in dah' h to the iZZouse, niggah's.

Just tried out my bottle of toppik today and lemme say...wow! Apart from the funny looking blue color when i wash it out, this sh*t rocks harder than listening to Ozzy while watching big tittied naked chicks dance on the table while I'm getting drunk.

Too bad it's ALMOST not the right color. It'll suffice tho =). Need some hairspray something FIERCE though. Word.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:
Stingy back in dah' h to the iZZouse, niggah's.

Just tried out my bottle of toppik today and lemme say...wow! Apart from the funny looking blue color when i wash it out, this sh*t rocks harder than listening to Ozzy while watching big tittied naked chicks dance on the table while I'm getting drunk.

Too bad it's ALMOST not the right color. It'll suffice tho =). Need some hairspray something FIERCE though. Word.

sting,

where you using toppik? crown or hairline? i recommend you get the finishing spray from spencer forrest along with your order of toppik. it's only 8 bucks and lasts a long time. it's much better than regular hairspray, because regular hairspray leaves white flakes in your hair. the toppik finishing spray doesn't. at least that's been my experience.

what color are you using?

nigga, ouuuuuuuut.

Stingray

Reaction score
I'm using the dark brown one. I pretty much just got it for shits and giggles...to see what it did. And I'm mildly impressed with it, only it looks kinda funny as compared to my other hairs when dry...but if i popped in some hair spray or something, they'd all look the same. I just apply it everywhere lightly. I just tried it for the first time like 3 hours ago, so I'm not really sure how it works yet. It sure felt wierd not seeing my scalp anymore heh. Kinda made me wanna cry...um...until I realized that I'm a man and crying over hair loss is for pansies and men with small penises.

Then I cried some more.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
stingray,

if you are interested, i have a bottle of dark brown toppik that i'm not going to use since i shaved my head last night. it's the economy size. i paid 40 bucks for it. i've used it a few times, so it's not completely full, but i'd say there's about 90% of it left. if you decide you like toppik, i will gladly sell you my bottle for 15 bucks plus shipping and handling. so that would be like 20 bucks. normally, i'd give it to you for free, but i need $$$ right now :( still, 15 bucks is a good deal since it's about a 2 month supply for less money than a one month supply. no pressure tho. just let me know if you want it at any time in the future, since you're still trying it out and probably haven't made up your mind yet as to whether or not you want to keep using this stuff.

nigga, i be ouuuuuuut.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
nigga, i be ouuuuuuut.

Yehhheeeeeaaa! That's the style holmes! Man, I would like to go the cover up way, but I just hate lying to myself... Maybe one day I'll change my perspective about this...

XL

Stingray

Reaction score
Heh! That was also the LAST day I used that stuff.

Felt no need yet to use it...sorta a backup plan in case sh*t goes sour.

And sh*t usually stinks like poopies...not sour.

How would one know that sh*t would be sour? I mean, you kinda gotta taste it.

I'm not gonna be the guy to find out.

Yea.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I can almost taste a NW2, but Rogaine is holding it down right now. If sh*t goes South for the winter, I’ll find out, in good time. Meanwhile, I’ll pray that it doesn’t…

XL

Gizmo

Established Member
Reaction score
did any of you guys try COUVRe?

I have an overall thinning and I can't use toppik, just too much ground.

did any of you guys try COUVRe?
is it any good?

Does it stay intact in rain or in the shower? can it be applied on long hair?
Any information will be appriciated.