Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
570c214c-f62a-47b2-85ec-035421b7b8fd-jpeg.jpg

pretty funny actually, first photo is before and right 3 months after.... But the long dark hairs, haven't grown an inch they are exactly the same size... And if it where due to a buzzcut, than the 2 ones on the upper left should have the same length after 3 months.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 104929
pretty funny actually, first photo is before and right 3 months after.... But the long dark hairs, haven't grown an inch they are exactly the same size... And if it where due to a buzzcut, than the 2 ones on the upper left should have the same length after 3 months.
That’s wrong... the caption is saying that it is a bald spot 3 months after treatment. Picture on the left is regular photography, picture on right is a fluorescence spectroscopy. They were taken at the same time, which is why they both look exactly the same. It’s not a before and after photo...

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s wrong... the caption is saying that it is a bald spot 3 months after treatment. Picture on the left is regular photography, picture on right is a fluorescence spectroscopy. They were taken at the same time, which is why they both look exactly the same. It’s not a before and after photo...
Question is, how do they know that is new growth and not miniaturized vellus hair?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it say before treatment and the original study says 6 months correct me if I'm wrong

ISh1tYouNot

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do hope it works for everyone trying it, but the study has been published in a predatory/bullshit journal, Omics Online. I would therefore be extremely cautious.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do hope it works for everyone trying it, but the study has been published in a predatory/bullshit journal, Omics Online. I would therefore be extremely cautious.
I was on this 6 weeks of so... going to just derma roll from now on no minoxidil too..plenty of evidence backing needling just not willing to keep on this for 6 months going all out rolling from now on

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About 11 weeks in in I don’t see it doing anything as of yet. My scalp itch is actually way worse than usual although that may be due to a lowered seti dose.

YHOR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since nobody is encouraged to post photos, I will do it.

I have been using Minoxidil in foam on a regular basis about a year ago, but I stopped the treatment because Rogaine is not sold in my country. Use in foam because it does not irritate the scalp unlike the solutions in oil or alcohol.

I also get a PRP treatment on a monthly basis. And organic Iodine consumption.

Well, I put my photos, at the beginning of the treatment. Officially I started with the Zinc Thymulin on 11-23-2018. I have my hair after a month of cutting it to machine No. 1. I usually wear it short, but I have not had time to cut it. When I do, I'll upload photos.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.11.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.11.51.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 562
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.12.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.12.15.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 541
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.13.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-11-22 at 09.13.13.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 521

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since nobody is encouraged to post photos, I will do it.

I have been using Minoxidil in foam on a regular basis about a year ago, but I stopped the treatment because Rogaine is not sold in my country. Use in foam because it does not irritate the scalp unlike the solutions in oil or alcohol.

I also get a PRP treatment on a monthly basis. And organic Iodine consumption.

Well, I put my photos, at the beginning of the treatment. Officially I started with the Zinc Thymulin on 11-23-2018. I have my hair after a month of cutting it to machine No. 1. I usually wear it short, but I have not had time to cut it. When I do, I'll upload photos.
Good luck mate. If you take monthly photos nice way to gauge the progress. I’m 3months in and while keep sticking to it