Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had no faith in in took a gamble on derma rolling seems to have more proof.hope it works for you
You should keep using it. I’ve been on the dermastamping + the ZT and it’s doing something for sure. Just not strong enough without an Anti Androgen. How it’s made my eyebrows thicker and darker and filled in my stubble is remarkable. Not what I was looking for but surely this should be doing something in the scalp for the hair??

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been holding off commenting but I’ve been using ZT along with s5 cream for like a month and any shedding I had has ceased, I now lose around 1/2 hairs a day, often none at all.

Hair is thickening up at the hairline too and I feel like the sh*t wispy blonde hairs I had are growing thicker and darker. If this improvement continues I might end up with full regrowth but who knows what could happen.

Regimen: 2 X S5 cream on hairline once AM, once PM. ZT sprayed liberally 3/4 times a day. Also a whole host of vitamins and minerals + DR regenpure shampoo once a week.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been holding off commenting but I’ve been using ZT along with s5 cream for like a month and any shedding I had has ceased, I now lose around 1/2 hairs a day, often none at all.

Hair is thickening up at the hairline too and I feel like the sh*t wispy blonde hairs I had are growing thicker and darker. If this improvement continues I might end up with full regrowth but who knows what could happen.

Regimen: 2 X S5 cream on hairline once AM, once PM. ZT sprayed liberally 3/4 times a day. Also a whole host of vitamins and minerals + DR regenpure shampoo once a week.

FYI I used ZT for about a week before adding s5 cream and together they seem to have some sort of synergetic effect. Whether it will continue to improve and prove a suistaible treatment is yet to be seen.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a full head of hair? Is this all the ZT?

I’ve just had a receding and rapidly thinning hairline friend, not full hair loss. Was getting worse with each hair cycle.

Apologies the pictures don’t do it justice, there was one picture I sent to the Belgravia centre that really showed the full extent of the loss but I can’t find it anywhere now.

Not one for f*****g with my hormones so have been looking for safer non Finasteride options.

ZT and spironolactone cream together have thickened up the hair in the front half of my head where it was thinning and the hairline is improving day by day.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve just had a receding and rapidly thinning hairline friend, not full hair loss. Was getting worse with each hair cycle.

Apologies the pictures don’t do it justice, there was one picture I sent to the Belgravia centre that really showed the full extent of the loss but I can’t find it anywhere now.

Not one for f*****g with my hormones so have been looking for safer non Finasteride options.

ZT and spironolactone cream together have thickened up the hair in the front half of my head where it was thinning and the hairline is improving day by day.
I was thinking of doing something similar as although the ZT will develop new follicles it wont stop those follicles being affected by DHT. I was going to wait for Brotzu but if S5 cream works then I will give that a go.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This is exciting news! I might have to try this as well gave up on the cream was a pain to use ages ago. Keep us posted with your results as you continue to see improvement

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking of doing something similar as although the ZT will develop new follicles it wont stop those follicles being affected by DHT. I was going to wait for Brotzu but if S5 cream works then I will give that a go.

Yeah my thoughts exactly pre regimen. I pre ordered Brotzu around the same time so not too sure what to do when that arrrives. FYI S5 cream was a b**ch to find. Got it from a site callled minoxidil max in the end, a little pricey especially with postage to the UK. Positive though is you don’t require a prescription.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried it before with minoxidil but I found it a little weak to be honest.It didn't really do anything for me but willing to give it another go. I am 3 months in and have basically regained some thick black hair on my head just not enough to create any density. It may be that it will take 12 months plus to get a good overall result.

Last edited:

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update when i asked about the site and ordering / if pricing has changed:

The ZT is still the same price at present, at USD 290 for 12 month supply (+ shipping $20). Setting up a large scale production to lower the cost takes a long time as I am finding out.
hair29.com is redundant, I purchased the site name under Shopify only for them to tell me 24 hours later they don’t do cosmetics !! a waste of time and money for me.
regards Dr Vickers

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update when i asked about the site and ordering / if pricing has changed:

The ZT is still the same price at present, at USD 290 for 12 month supply (+ shipping $20). Setting up a large scale production to lower the cost takes a long time as I am finding out.
hair29.com is redundant, I purchased the site name under Shopify only for them to tell me 24 hours later they don’t do cosmetics !! a waste of time and money for me.
regards Dr Vickers

I’m interested, but not at that price unfortunately.
$290 per year is probably as cheap as it gets, roughly speaking its $24 per month.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can confidently say that having used minoxidil of various strengths for almost 2+ years, like overpriced belgravia (uk), minoxidilmax, rogaine foam and recently aquagaine, topical Zinc Thymulin beats them in visible results. Definitely a minoxidil replacement for me, and no sides yet, which is a big plus.

Plus the ease of applying it, spray, massage and good to go.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can confidently say that having used minoxidil of various strengths for almost 2+ years, like overpriced belgravia (uk), minoxidilmax, rogaine foam and recently aquagaine, topical Zinc Thymulin beats them in visible results. Definitely a minoxidil replacement for me, and no sides yet, which is a big plus.

Plus the ease of applying it, spray, massage and good to go.
how long u been using m8?

jtomo21

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve been on Zinc for about 3.5 months now and have had regrowth of hairs that had been gone for years so I definitely believe it works to an extent however I’m going through a massive shred currently and don’t think it’s due to the zinc since I’ve only been putting it on my hairline and the shred has been all over. I think it’s because I’ve been lazy with taking finasteride however I don’t have any “itch” at all which I had experienced previously whilst shredding. So I was wondering if anyone had experienced shredding with no itch and had no regrowth. Thanks

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.5/4 months in to using ZT 3x a day on average, this stuff has definitely darkened and thickened up my hair. The thinning patch on my crown is less visible, my hair looks and feels noticeably thicker when I run my hand through it.

I quit setipiprant as it is just too expensive, so this and microneedling is all I’m doing at the minute (until Trinov anyway) ZT could be just making the existing hair healthier and I continue to lose over time but we’ll see.