Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
That mega shed after you recommence your dermaroll routine.. Make it stop make it stop

btw how often are you guys dermarolling / stamping / penning ?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
could you elaborate on that? turning villus or grey hair dark is a gain in my book, or was it minimal?

I don't really have any observable vellus hair, my hair just has a darker appearance overall. I'm not sure I'd really call it a gain when the same results can be had with hair dye, I did message the Dr. though and he said the darker hair is a sign that the ZT is working as it should be, I just haven't seen any other difference yet

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
That mega shed after you recommence your dermaroll routine.. Make it stop make it stop

btw how often are you guys dermarolling / stamping / penning ?

The study I read said there's no benefit to doing more than every 2 weeks for deep wounding.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried contacting the Dr but he didn’t respond. Which email are you guys using?

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one have some success at this point? I’m creeping up on 4months. Some days I feel like this is going to be my life changer! Some weeks not that at all...

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should see some improvement after 4 months.I stopped using it
Wouldn't 6 months be a standard minimum for even an effective treatment? Even recovering from telogen effluvium takes like 6 months and that's just literally all your hair growing back.... I would really appreciate updates from anyone who is trying this consistently for a decent period of time as I am at a point where I feel i have to do something and my options and funds are limited.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't 6 months be a standard minimum for even an effective treatment? Even recovering from telogen effluvium takes like 6 months and that's just literally all your hair growing back.... I would really appreciate updates from anyone who is trying this consistently for a decent period of time as I am at a point where I feel i have to do something and my options and funds are limited.
"Hair cycles are 3 months" is what they say
I would pre order trinov over this

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Hair cycles are 3 months" is what they say
I would pre order trinov over this
Yeah, that's my dilemma. Trinov is looking a lot more expensive though. I can't quite justify spending that amount of money on something totally unproven (I have a newish baby and they are damn expensive). Was just hoping to hear someone say that this stuff is doing some good for them. :(

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's my dilemma. Trinov is looking a lot more expensive though. I can't quite justify spending that amount of money on something totally unproven (I have a newish baby and they are damn expensive). Was just hoping to hear someone say that this stuff is doing some good for them. :(
Congrats on the newborn. From what I generally hear the results of zinc thymulin are meh, maybe slightly above maintenance

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using this since mid-September but for the first two months i was using filtered water in the bottle and not distilled...not sure if that compromises the results or mechanism but I’m interested to hear feedback if anyone thinks this would make a huge difference in results?

Overall I’d say shedding has definitely decreased. My temples are thinning and i don’t notice much difference, if any, on them. I will say the hair behind my temples and the rest of my head does feel thicker and looks darker. In all fairness, I’m using a large amount of other products on my dome so really no way to tell whether this has actually done anything or not.

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using it for 3 months more or less. I also started off with filtered water with no changes in first 2 months but this last month has been impressive with distilled water ( got it off Amazon for a tenner ) , thicker pitch black hair than last month and using it generously daily.

Other than this I have only been using finasteride for 2 years.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using it for 3 months more or less. I also started off with filtered water with no changes in first 2 months but this last month has been impressive with distilled water ( got it off Amazon for a tenner ) , thicker pitch black hair than last month and using it generously daily.

Other than this I have only been using finasteride for 2 years.

whats difference between filtered and distilled ?