Topical Zinc Thymulin For The Treatments Of Androgenetic Alopecia

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not much happening, been on this about 3 months, I’m on a few other things anyway .

Maybe ask that guy that took DR Vickers out for dinner.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright guys I have been using 15-16 ml of ZT a day for like almost two months now. My shedding reduced to minimal after two weeks of usage and since then shedding has been minimal. I just lose some miniaturized hair. Like only 9-10 hair a day and i was shedding atleast 100 hair a day coming off finasteride. I was expecting to lose more as I came off finasteride like a month ago before starting ZT. No regrowth though.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm doing

microneedling 1 x a week
min 2x a day
scalp massage 1 x a day
inversion therapy 1 x a day
oils: coconut / peppermint / lavendel / castor 1x a day
biotin 1 x a day

Just think I need something more mainly for maintanance.

How long have you been dermarolling for? Has it not helped your maintain at all, or has your hair worsened?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly wish you the best of luck!
I have regrowth on my temples, eyebrows and eyelashes are darker and thicker. Actually most of my hair seems darker. Draw back for me is that I’m also in the process of tapering off oral minoxidil, so I’m either having apocalyptic type shedding from that or maybe it’s from the WAY, or a combo. If you aren’t a shedder I reckon it could be really useful. I’m not so lucky.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been dermarolling for? Has it not helped your maintain at all, or has your hair worsened?

A month only so it's a bit early to say. Thing is my hairloss is really slow too. But I am definitely seeing new hair on my temples and hair do feel a bit thicker ( but I can't say for 100%). Hair is still short. I started needling when I had a buzzcut. When it grows out more I will be able to say.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5 months in, can't notice much difference still, perhaps slightly less shedding. Might add a dermaroller

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve give up on mine, not like I give it a chance to be fair, you can have it for £100, only made 1 batch
Il give it 3 months ,put extra powder in my last batch hoping it may do something...going to concentrate more on derma rolling I think it's the way to go

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using it less than a week and have noticed slightly less shedding. Usually have around 10-20 hairs shed a day mostly from the temples and had maybe 5-10 at most since using it. I think this has allowed some of my smaller hairs to grow a bit longer so I think my temples maybe look slightly better but who knows it’s too early to say. They’re also a bit darker too, I have sort of mousy brown hair so some of the ones that had miniaturised somewhat were more blonde but they’re getting darker.

Don’t seem to be getting ‘the itch’ or that weird stinging sensation when you know you’re gonna shed.

One big thing I’ve noticed is how loose my scalp feels. Can move it a lot more. Previously it had been incredibly tight and it had been improving slightly with headstands and massages but not to this extent. Don’t know how to describe it, just feels like there’s more fat under the surface or something.

Too early to tell how well this’ll go but just thought I’d update you all as I go (y).

fyi also been using rosemary oil daily on the temples, dr regenpure shampoo every few days, a whole host of vitamins and supplements and dermapen once a week for the last three weeks.

Got some s5 cream coming in the post and I’m gonna jump on Trinov to go nuclear with the non-peniskilling options available.

Trying2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 3months in now use at least twice a day. Can’t report anything major yet. Definitely darker eye brows more facial hair and I think my hair is darker as well. Scalp feels pretty good - it’s very interesting how most of the users are reporting a softer feeling scalp... this is a good thing!

I’ll keep updating but I’m not on any anti androgen at the moment so not expecting much regrowth. I think the dermastamp is making a difference tho can see some thicker dark healthy looking hairs more often.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty convinced that slightly less shedding could be appreciated in response to any placebo treatment. There have been uncountable times in which I have experienced it after adding any kind of so-called healthy supplement or habit to my routine. I'm, nonetheless, still getting closer and closer to look as an enormous phallus.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It may have a slight benefit this stuff, but I wouldn't expect anything major.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
It may have a slight benefit this stuff, but I wouldn't expect anything major.

Agreed. Think it could potentially be a minoxidil alternative (although from a different angle) without the shedding and unwanted side effects. I also doubt that if you stopped using it your hair would go to sh*t.

I guess we’ll see though. Nobody has used it longer than 2/3 months and the Doctor reckons it takes 6+ months to start achieving the full effect, like with any hair treatment.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zinc thymulin sound again a new bullshit. Close this thread, thanks.

Last edited: