Topical Finasteride - User Experiences

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm maintaining, no sides that I know of. Maybe slightly less libido.
Btw did anyone ask H&W if 2.5 % is w/v or some other unit they invented ? seems unlikely they can bind 25mg of finasteride with liposomes to the skin and also pointless , with 5mg you inhibit every single 5ar2 in your body , i assume scalp concentration is not even 20 % of 5ar2s since most dht is found at the prostate

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i ordered Mohr from ebay(from indian seller), using it for 1 week, 1st day was with light ball aches/sensitivity, then it goes away and only high libido and hair elongation everywhere, light brain fog, eyes myopia(all that after minoxidil as component in Mohr).
waiting for farmacia parati finasteride gel 2.5%.

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw did anyone ask H&W if 2.5 % is w/v or some other unit they invented ? seems unlikely they can bind 25mg of finasteride with liposomes to the skin and also pointless , with 5mg you inhibit every single 5ar2 in your body , i assume scalp concentration is not even 20 % of 5ar2s since most dht is found at the prostate
see my post in H&W topical post.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
i ordered Mohr from ebay(from indian seller), using it for 1 week, 1st day was with light ball aches/sensitivity, then it goes away and only high libido and hair elongation everywhere, light brain fog, eyes myopia(all that after minoxidil as component in Mohr).
waiting for farmacia parati finasteride gel 2.5%.

Hi IIia, did you buy Morr F or Mohr?
I use Morr F (also from Ebay) and i am very happy with it.

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi IIia, did you buy Morr F or Mohr?
I use Morr F (also from Ebay) and i am very happy with it.
yes, Morr F, ok in general but i have myopia and some dizzines/brain fog after minoxidil(more on rogaine, less on Morr F).

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do they mean by lipid solution ? they have added lipids ?
Afaik liposomes are made by processing lipids through special methods , so i assume it is not liposomal

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad they do not make a topical fun only product. No minoxidil.
that's why i order just finasteride from farmacia parati. i ordered 2 gels on thursday this week, will see when it will be ready...

The_Dragon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Essengen-6 Plus from MinoxidilMax which has 6% Minoxidil and 0.05% finasteride. I use it only on the hairline (I also added RU for good measure). So far hairline is worse than ever after 3+ months. My c*m is very sticky, although erections seem ok (libido seems to have reduced though)... Bought a dermaroller recently to see if that has any other effects.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Essengen-6 Plus from MinoxidilMax which has 6% Minoxidil and 0.05% finasteride. I use it only on the hairline (I also added RU for good measure). So far hairline is worse than ever after 3+ months. My c*m is very sticky, although erections seem ok (libido seems to have reduced though)... Bought a dermaroller recently to see if that has any other effects.
u switched from oral finasteride or started with essengen ?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did but i only found a page in spanish or something , anyway it said " In fact it ensures that the reading of the preliminary results of the phase III clinical trial of P3074 ( androgenic alopecia ) was positive. "
but i didnt find a link to the results

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did but i only found a page in spanish or something , anyway it said " In fact it ensures that the reading of the preliminary results of the phase III clinical trial of P3074 ( androgenic alopecia ) was positive. "
but i didnt find a link to the results

Same here, cant find the data. Maybe thats all they want to share ?