Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This way ill see if mm is fake or not.
If i get side effects such a low libido or depression from fue topical dutasteride then of course mm is gonna be fake
I just posted a picture of reddit saying he had gyno from MM duta ru blind son? It ain't fake. They would never sell you fake stuff their companies reputation would be in the shitter if they did, they know people test their stuff. And btw inferismetal in the comment saying that's DMI for you is Mustang himself. And yes it is possible to tolerate dutasteride better than finasteride i seen posts of it and I myself tolerate it better than finasteride. Finasteride gave me dry eye syndrome after a month of usage but dutasteride did not. Finasteride never caused sexual side effects or mental same thing with dutasteride. Even at 2.5mg doses daily.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907_211138_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907_211138_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just posted a picture of reddit saying he had gyno from MM duta ru blind son? It ain't fake. They would never sell you fake stuff their companies reputation would be in the shitter if they did, they know people test their stuff. And btw inferismetal in the comment saying that's DMI for you is Mustang himself. And yes it is possible to tolerate dutasteride better than finasteride i seen posts of it and I myself tolerate it better than finasteride. Finasteride gave me dry eye syndrome after a month of usage but dutasteride did not. Finasteride never caused sexual side effects or mental same thing with dutasteride. Even at 2.5mg doses daily.
I red already that post. I just wanna see, we're talking of two products, one prepared by a pharmacy and the other one, well preparation site is unknown. I will also consider trying oral dutasteride to see if i really tolerate it better. Im just scared because everyone says that if it pass from your liver it will stay in your system for months before getting washed out and restablishing normal DHT levels on your body.
But and i say BUT, considering im smashing my head with needles and righ after applying topical dutasteride in massive quantities, i like to believe i can tolerate it... even though im using it 2-3 times a week (only once after needling and other 1 or two times without needling).
I also believe oral dutasteride would be a massive + for my hair since im responding well to topical, this is the 10 week and shedding i had last week is almost gone, this means i lose hair but not too much to say im shedding (it lasted a week approx 10 days).
Whats your opinion on this?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
My shedding I had from oral minoxidill has subsided aswell. At one time I lost 130 hairs in shower and then 100 and it kept decreasing slowly. Today I lost just 24 hairs. But I lather up my hair with shampoo and try to get hairs out as much as I can and count them until I stop getting hairs out. My shedding lasted like 8 days. Yes I think you could potentially handle oral dutasteride but that's up to you if you want to try it. According to studies oral dutasteride did outperform topical dutasteride and mesotherapy but with more side effects of course. I'm glad I don't have to deal with topicals it's annoying and time consuming and the bottles are expensive and won't last you long because you have to apply it everyday to every other day for best full effect. I have alot of hair on my head so I have to use at least 5 to 6ml. Even Kevin man use 6ml to apply his topicals. Because the liquid will end up in your hair aswell.especially when you rubb it in.

Last edited:

bimbambem

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang is it recuperarelpelo? That's the only active one I was able to find. And you seem to be the only one with results there too :D Where are 500+ people with results? Please tell me I am wrong as this was about my last hope.
Bumping this. I am not trying to attack you Mustang, I am genuinely curious if this exists. I really can't find even 5 people with good results.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bumping this. I am not trying to attack you Mustang, I am genuinely curious if this exists. I really can't find even 5 people with good results.
I tried to look for results too on the net and found only the shill Mustang and 2 other guys being on topical dutasteride but also started using oral minoxidil and topical lolol. Even one guy here that used it said it thinned out his front and I haven't heard back from him in months now.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't worry man, I am used to it.

Sadly most guys have good results are also doing mesotherapy or in conjunction with orals, very few just topical so it makes it harder to assess.

I guess like someone said earlier you just need to try it for yourself. Hopefully it will work for you as it has for others

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
My shedding I had from oral minoxidill has subsided aswell. At one time I lost 130 hairs in shower and then 100 and it kept decreasing slowly. Today I lost just 24 hairs. But I lather up my hair with shampoo and try to get hairs out as much as I can and count them until I stop getting hairs out. My shedding lasted like 8 days. Yes I think you could potentially handle oral dutasteride but that's up to you if you want to try it. According to studies oral dutasteride did outperform topical dutasteride and mesotherapy but with more side effects of course. I'm glad I don't have to deal with topicals it's annoying and time consuming and the bottles are expensive and won't last you long because you have to apply it everyday to every other day for best full effect. I have alot of hair on my head so I have to use at least 5 to 6ml. Even Kevin man use 6ml to apply his topicals. Because the liquid will end up in your hair aswell.especially when you rubb it in.
I dont know man, looks like my shedding has increased, i have no idea if its shedding or hair loss

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know man, looks like my shedding has increased, i have no idea if its shedding or hair loss
To shed so late into treatment like you isn't a good sign my friend its abit worrying. I started shedding more the very first days on dutasteride it began early. Not 2 months later like in your case. I have seen the hair you have shedded on the sink and all looked very thick terminal hairs so at least it's not balding. You are just shedding, but why you shed so late into treatment is the question.

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
To shed so late into treatment like you isn't a good sign my friend its abit worrying. I started shedding more the very first days on dutasteride it began early. Not 2 months later like in your case. I have seen the hair you have shedded on the sink and all looked very thick terminal hairs so at least it's not balding. You are just shedding, but why you shed so late into treatment is the question.
yeh... hairs are thick, there is someone who looks dead though but very few.
i dont know man, im still convinced this MM solution is not that good...
if i jump on oral dutasteride im gonna do it super slow, 1 pill a week.
I already know if i jump on minoxidill im gonna respond very good as always but damit it'll show up on my face and i dont like it...

Ljpviper

Reaction score
I reduced my oral dutasteride to 3 days a week, and use the topical from Fue clinic once a week. i have been doing this for 3 months, hair looks good, maybe slightly thicker. I got the Strut topical dutasteride in the mail last week. I applied it once, seems the compound is different than Fue clinic, more greasy. The darn process to get the Fue clinic version to the us takes forever.

I have been on dutasteride since 2001 when it was released as Avodart. Will keep updating.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I reduced my oral dutasteride to 3 days a week, and use the topical from Fue clinic once a week. i have been doing this for 3 months, hair looks good, maybe slightly thicker. I got the Strut topical dutasteride in the mail last week. I applied it once, seems the compound is different than Fue clinic, more greasy. The darn process to get the Fue clinic version to the us takes forever.

I have been on dutasteride since 2001 when it was released as Avodart. Will keep updating.
Bruh, 20 years on dutasteride, you have some strong genes if you dont have sides...

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

no gyno after somany years on dutasteride ? thanks

Ljpviper

Reaction score
Nope, no gyno

i guess the silver lining besides keeping most of my hair is my psa level is super low on my last blood test. My dad passed away from prostrate cancer in his 60s.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
So, I tried reading as much as I could. Does it sound like liposomal dutasteride is worth a shot?
If so, where would you guys recommend purchasing it? I live in the US.
Thanks

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already know if i jump on minoxidill im gonna respond very good as always but damit it'll show up on my face and i dont like it...
Do u did try
no gyno after somany years on dutasteride ? thanks

Have u tried oral minoxidill?

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do u did try

Have u tried oral minoxidill?
Nope bro and to be honest i wanna start again with minoxidil (this time oral) while smashing my head.
Im thinking of stoping everything to be honest, i think ill go 5 more years with minoxidill and then doing a hair transplant... sick and tired of hormonal imbalances.
I really have no idea what the hell is happening to my scalp, do you remember i told im shedding more and more, yesterday and today im not losing nothing, i lost maybe 3-5 hairs.
What is happening...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I added topical spironolactone to block some T receptors. I may go as far as trying it orally if the topical don't work out. I know a guy that used oral dutasteride and 200mg of oral spironolactone and it worked for him but later lost effectiveness and he lost hair again imagine that dude. Now he increased the oral spironolactone to 250 mg and now he's suddenly maintaining. I bet it will stop working after some time again. The body always win in the end it seems.