Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will when they ask nicely.

Molecular weight only works on your favor when your skin and dermis is protecting you from whatever compound above the 500 Dalton rule.

Guess that happens when you microneedle my friend?, that's correct, you bypass your skin.

The fact that you are not getting side effects anywhere near close to oral medication has probably much more to do with avoiding first-pass metabolism avoiding the drugs biotransformation into several metabolites (4′-hydroxydutasteride, 6-hydroxydutasteride, 6,4′-dihydroxydutasteride and 15-hydroxydutasteride) than it not going systemic.

bimbambem

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang is it recuperarelpelo? That's the only active one I was able to find. And you seem to be the only one with results there too :D Where are 500+ people with results? Please tell me I am wrong as this was about my last hope.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please stop asking for other people results, try it on your skin, if it works then good for you, keep it up. If it doesnt work, then throw it in the trash, gameover.

theronin

Reaction score
Am i the only one who thinks that this guy works for FUEclinic??

He do it subtly but he do it in the end. A lot of forums has the same posts from him and with the same conclusion....buy from FUEclinic, yes, he say other places to buy, thats the reason i say is very subtle.

More than 100 people with results?? LIE
four lab tests?? Ok, show them, if not: LIE.

I am in the spanish forum and you say the same things over and over again, you are shady mate.

Topical Duta works?? Well, im using it now, only time will tell. But stop telling lies. You are a forum spammer.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad you are trying Topical Dutasteride, don't bother thanking me for all the info and help.

And no, you are not the only one that thinks that. Many forum members think that I promote FUE CLINIC and work for them, they also think I am a liar and that I contradict myself and bla bla bla, some even think I am trolling them!! ..after all I have done to help with their hair loss

Snif.

Last edited:

theronin

Reaction score
You really think that im using topical dutasteride because of you?? Really?? Wow. You are the man. What a great opinion you have about you.

I dont like shop spammers that dont recognize it.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think that im using topical dutasteride because of you?? Really?? Wow. You are the man. What a great opinion you have about you.

I dont like shop spammers that dont recognize it.
Have you ever wondered why he keeps coming back after all the beating he has taken from members?
We all know why hahaha, he's promoting, its all about money, he has never posted anything to prove what he says and yet keeps talking nonsense... lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered why he keeps coming back after all the beating he has taken from members?
We all know why hahaha, he's promoting, its all about money, he has never posted anything to prove what he says and yet keeps talking nonsense... lol
True he is just like those annoying promoting youtubers. I have also seen him post his garbage on every forum where he says the same things. And gives a link to fue clinic, actually Mustang is doing a hell of a job luring people into buying topical dutasteride. If it weren't for mustangs spamming on every forum I wouldn't have tried topical dutasteride or even oral. So in a way I thank him despite him being a promoter.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
True he is just like those annoying promoting youtubers. I have also seen him post his garbage on every forum where he says the same things. And gives a link to fue clinic, actually Mustang is doing a hell of a job luring people into buying topical dutasteride. If it weren't for mustangs spamming on every forum I wouldn't have tried topical dutasteride or even oral. So in a way I thank him despite him being a promoter.
Promoting is a thing, talking trash about other companies is just silly

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You really don't get it do you ..

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the recognition but I have never suggested oral dutasteride to anybody. In fact I am completely against it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907_211138_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210907_211138_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 170

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah, i cant but laugh... i just put again more than 4ml of topical dutasteride from MM just 15 minutes ago after 7 minutes of needling... dont know what to say, i have no idea why i dont have side effects but still waiting for results and by the way, just for an update:
Im loosing way more hair now, it all started on week 9, now im on week 10.
I cant wait to try FUE CLINIC topical dutasteride, im gonna do my session as usual and apply right after 2ml. Im not gonna go with 4-5 ml as i do with MM top. dutasteride. because i believe this sh*t is real and will crush my dht the hard way.
We will see, in waiting for it to come.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah, i cant but laugh... i just put again more than 4ml of topical dutasteride from MM just 15 minutes ago after 7 minutes of needling... dont know what to say, i have no idea why i dont have side effects but still waiting for results and by the way, just for an update:
Im loosing way more hair now, it all started on week 9, now im on week 10.
I cant wait to try FUE CLINIC topical dutasteride, im gonna do my session as usual and apply right after 2ml. Im not gonna go with 4-5 ml as i do with MM top. dutasteride. because i believe this sh*t is real and will crush my dht the hard way.
We will see, in waiting for it to come.
Can't wait to try fue clinics duta? What difference will that make? I also shedded alot more too as have quite a few here on this thread, and I even used topical dutasteride from a legit pharmacy in USA . And your MM duta does reduce DHT so its not fake at least,

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride, minoxidil and dermaroller complete took out my itchy scalp and inflammation

I just apply topical Dutasteride after 48 or more hours of the last dermaroller session

Topical Dutasteride it's the only anti-dht I recommend

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
H
Topical Dutasteride, minoxidil and dermaroller complete took out my itchy scalp and inflammation

I just apply topical Dutasteride after 48 or more hours of the last dermaroller session

Topical Dutasteride it's the only anti-dht I recommendh
How many times a week do you apply topical dutasteride?

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't wait to try fue clinics duta? What difference will that make? I also shedded alot more too as have quite a few here on this thread, and I even used topical dutasteride from a legit pharmacy in USA . And your MM duta does reduce DHT so its not fake at least,
This way ill see if mm is fake or not.
If i get side effects such a low libido or depression from fue topical dutasteride then of course mm is gonna be fake