Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it's unregulated...it's a grey market product

As stated in my first comments, I think everyone's first choice should be a pharmacy - but grey market vendors like MM often fill in the gaps in affordability and access to healthcare. It's not binary

If their products had harmed people, their reputation would be bad and sales would suffer...absolutely no reason to believe they aren't selling what they're claiming (and every incentive seems to suggest that they can make more money selling legitimate products)

So the only "evidence" you have presented against this 12+ year old business in terms of their products being "impure" is that you got self-reported bad sides even more "severe" than oral finasteride, and that they're unregulated and "Chinese"?

Your personal experience is valid of course, but given how much effort it took to get your story I think you lack any credibility.

Using self-reported sides as an excuse to make a bunch of unrelated defamatory comments against a longstanding business is pretty unethical (assuming any of what you said was actually true)

You seem to be ignoring the fact that I have done four high-performance liquid chromatography tests on Kane and MM and their respective suppliers finding impurities as low as 49% on their raw powder supplier and preparations. I invite you to do the same if you actually care but I suspect you don't. You are defending a poison selling chinese counterfeit lab calling and calling it unethical to report their practices., you can not possibly be serious.

I believe they are definitely selling what they claim they are selling. I have never said the contrary. I said that they are using impure powder (I have tested the crap out of their suppliers at my own expense) and that it being unregulated and made in China it can lead to cross-contamination or not knowing what you are putting in your head. I have use several pharmacies to formulate Topical Finasteride for years before tying them and at higher dosages, I also took oral finasteride for almost decade on and off and this never happened, I never experienced anything like it and know several others who have had similar experiences but sure, go ahead and defend them. Call them a legitimate established business, where are they based again?

I think we are done here. Thanks for the respectful exchange and hope you never use that poison. You have other choices.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
re: DMI - it's prominently listed on their website, and it's a common solvent used in cosmetics and as a penetration enhancer...

If you weren't fine with it maybe you should have read the list of ingredients for a product you were buying?

Kind of like how you didn't read my original comments and probably won't really read this one...

and the merit of their use of DMI is irrelevant, but it's relevant that you're presenting it to anybody reading your comment as some kind of unknowable and dangerous inclusion...

I'd have ignored your emails too

The use of DMI is irrelevant.... sighs. Why don't you swallow the content next time? A penetration enhancer for a molecule of just 327 g/mol ? Parati, Wong, Andorra and FUE CLINIC wouldn't use it on Dutasteride much less on Finasteride. Are you serious? You actually realize this makes the entire drug go systemic right?

It's good that you brought this up though. You just confirmed my point that many (like me at the time) will be ignorant to these things and purchase the product and possibly f*** up their lives for good. I will continue my quest in trying to prevent that.

You continue defending them if it makes you happy.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, you do realize side effects that come with oral dutasteride right? You do know that you liver will create particular enzimes that will last several months on your system right?
Let me tell you im just fine bu needling once a week and let me also tell you that the only side effect (if we really wanna make it) i saw from topical dutasteride was that my sperm is too thick if i dont ejaculate everyday.
I really dont wanna risk my libido with oral dutasteride, no thanks.
By the way this proves the molecular weight od topical dutasteride to be effective and to not go all the way sistemic. Im happy for now.

What on earth are you talking about?

You are applying Dutasteride on your scalp AFTER microneedling your scalp to a depth rate that it's bleeding. What odd theory are you proving that it will not go systemic ?

You are literally putting Dutasteride in your bloodstream.

I would never recommend taking oral dutasteride or finasteride. Just apply it topically a few times a week or use the proper mesotherapy bottle at the proper depth.

I think the picture of your sink speaks for itself. You are causing severe inflammation by needling this way and going to end up with more hair loss.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like...what is wrong with you? It's literally what I've been asking you for over and over - why even type all that other nonsense?

Do you research buddy. We are done here. Have a good day.
Don't use the lab they use to get things tested though. Be smarter than that

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW you must think we're idiots if we'll believe you've done four separate lab tests, but feel free to prove me wrong and I'll start believing what you say about MM

have to take a break going through these forum pages, but so far it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks you aren't believable...
Bro u don't have to go through any more pages. Many has asked for his lab results but he keeps ignoring them and never post them. He should have the papers at home or his email. It's easy to just show us but he refuse cause he's nothing but a shill.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW you must think we're idiots if we'll believe you've done four separate lab tests, but feel free to prove me wrong and I'll start believing what you say about MM

have to take a break going through these forum pages, but so far it looks like I'm not the only one who thinks you aren't believable...
And I have personally used their topical 5% spironolactone cream before for a few months and it definately helped to reduce my shedding and removed my scalp itch. And I used alot of their cream at once which means I overdosed. All I felt from this was abit of nipple pain which is to be expected with spironolactone use as it attaches to T and dht receptors all over the body, I didn't have any crazy side effects like mustang . Mustang probably got too much of finasteride in his system more than 1mg (the oral dose) and couldn't handle it so he felt stronger side effects but he claims it's due to the impurity f*****g lol. The DMI in the product made too much go systemic in his case.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
And I have personally used their topical 5% spironolactone cream before for a few months and it definately helped to reduce my shedding and removed my scalp itch. And I used alot of their cream at once which means I overdosed. All I felt from this was abit of nipple pain which is to be expected with spironolactone use as it attaches to T and dht receptors all over the body, I didn't have any crazy side effects like mustang . Mustang probably got too much of finasteride in his system more than 1mg (the oral dose) and couldn't handle it so he felt stronger side effects but he claims it's due to the impurity f*****g lol. The DMI in the product made too much go systemic in his case.

In his defense, there are 500 others on the Spanish forums who had the exact same experience

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's interesting. I haven't read anything like Mustang's experience with MM in other hair loss forums. You care to provide translated versions of some their experiences?

That's interesting. I haven't read anything like Mustang's experience with MM in other hair loss forums. You care to provide translated versions of some their experiences?
Yes only Spanish people get crazy side effects shitty genes. Lol

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score

You are applying Dutasteride on your scalp AFTER microneedling your scalp to a depth rate that it's bleeding. What odd theory are you proving that it will not go systemic ?

I would never recommend taking oral dutasteride or finasteride. Just apply it topically a few times a week or use the proper mesotherapy bottle at the proper depth.

I think the picture of your sink speaks for itself. You are causing severe inflammation by needling this way and going to end up with more hair loss.
Im really

Give me a break, you know better than me that if it was going systemic my libido would drop me dead.
I got some serious side effects from oral finasteride from every kind of microdosing so trust me, this topical dutasteride aint going systemic because otherwise i would feel it on my libido and get depressed mood (all things i got from oral finasteride)

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im really

Give me a break, you know better than me that if it was going systemic my libido would drop me dead.
I got some serious side effects from oral finasteride from every kind of microdosing so trust me, this topical dutasteride aint going systemic because otherwise i would feel it on my libido and get depressed mood (all things i got from oral finasteride)

Could you kindly explain to me how you are avoiding for Dutasteride to go systemic when you are putting the medication into your BLOODSTREAM?

"Once in the bloodstream, the drugs can be distributed throughout the body. The route that drugs take follows the circulatory path of the blood"

,Maybe your Dutasteride is fake in the end.

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow good results on oral dutasteride and oral minoxidill in just 5 months.
I remember you talked about the side effects on Oral minoxidil. I just started taking oral minoxidil 5 mg and have a young looking face. Will it ruin my face in the future?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember you talked about the side effects on Oral minoxidil. I just started taking oral minoxidil 5 mg and have a young looking face. Will it ruin my face in the future?
Just monitor your face take a before and after shot. Drink collagen powder each morning and use tretionin cream on face and drink more water avoid too much salt. Take dandelion root it helps to reduce water retention. Just prepare for a shedding phase 2 to 3 weeks into taking it. I'm shedding like a dog 100+ hairs almost daily for 4 days now in shower this should subside after 1-2 months then regrowth happens. But today it was like 50 hairs lost.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you kindly explain to me how you are avoiding for Dutasteride to go systemic when you are putting the medication into your BLOODSTREAM?

"Once in the bloodstream, the drugs can be distributed throughout the body. The route that drugs take follows the circulatory path of the blood"

,Maybe your Dutasteride is fake in the end.
This time I agree with you. But not about it being fake. Thing is he did get testicular pain and thicker semen from topical duta yet he says it doesn't go systemic in his case? Don't make any sense lool.

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oo my... please guys make sure to read everything.
I sure said i got testicular pain and think semen but i never said it doesn't go systemic.
Thanks to its molecular number it goes to a certain extent, i literally put 8ml at once after strong session of microneedling and never managed to get serious side effects if not testicular pain and thick semen.

Bruh i recall everytime i took finasteride i had my libido down the road and my penis would just say no.
With topical dutasteride its another freakin story.
Finasteride blocks 60-70% of dht
Dutasteride blocks 94% of dht
Its impossible to tolerate dutasteride better than finasteride. If you get side effects on 60-70% supressed dht, how will you manage to resist 94% suppresion dht?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oo my... please guys make sure to read everything.
I sure said i got testicular pain and think semen but i never said it doesn't go systemic.
Thanks to its molecular number it goes to a certain extent, i literally put 8ml at once after strong session of microneedling and never managed to get serious side effects if not testicular pain and thick semen.

Bruh i recall everytime i took finasteride i had my libido down the road and my penis would just say no.
With topical dutasteride its another freakin story.
Finasteride blocks 60-70% of dht
Dutasteride blocks 94% of dht
Its impossible to tolerate dutasteride better than finasteride. If you get side effects on 60-70% supressed dht, how will you manage to resist 94% suppresion dht?

"this topical dutasteride aint going systemic because otherwise i would feel it on my libido "

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
"this topical dutasteride aint going systemic because otherwise i would feel it on my libido "
What are we doing now, school?
I dont feel it in my libido because its not going too much systemic, just a little, thanks to his molecular weight.
We will see with topical dutasteride of fue clinic and we'll check if mm topical dutasteride is fake.
By the way mustant you seem to be very precise to go and check everythinf but dont seem to be so kind to provide people what they're asking for: publish the dam lab tests