Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's cool ok but thing is, while your growing your hair, dht is still destroying follicles, thats why i think minoxidil is pointless.
BUT, isn't it the same with a dht blocker?
I mean, if minoxidill will stop its efficacy in 10 years or so (considering that using minoxidill your hair will still get destroyed by dht but will manage to survive longer), isn't it the same thing as when you take a dht blocker?
I never heard of someone taking dht blockers longer than 10 years without having strong side effects.
So, wouldnt it be better to just take freakin minoxidill and microneedling instead of playing with our hormones? At the end of the day, either one you're going to stop it...
I would like to hear your opinion about this.
My hair is protected from dht as I'm on oral dutasteride and soon topical spironolactone with added duta. But I understand your point. Both Will lose effect eventually.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is protected from dht as I'm on oral dutasteride and soon topical spironolactone with added duta. But I understand your point. Both Will lose effect eventually.
I saw ru has arrived at minoxidillmax.
Lots of people praying it and say i should use ru on tol of topical dutasteride, is it true? Do you think i wouls benefit? Do you know how to use it?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw ru has arrived at minoxidillmax.
Lots of people praying it and say i should use ru on tol of topical dutasteride, is it true? Do you think i wouls benefit? Do you know how to use it?
I also saw that. But I used to buy from anagen Inc before. I will never in my life touch that poison ever again. Gave side effects like chest pressure and throat pressure, once I almost fainted and felt like I was gonna die. and it ruined my hair permanently like it happened to another guy on this very thread. Thinned out badly and fast in 2 spots of my scalp like alopecia areata. A guy on this thread said the exact same thing and his hair never recovered, don't risk it. I rather use spironolactone than ru, despite it being weaker. Btw I had a friend from Canada that said ru killed his hairline. Some people don't respond good to it. And probably not pure enough.

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also saw that. But I used to buy from anagen Inc before. I will never in my life touch that poison ever again. Gave side effects like chest pressure and throat pressure, once I almost fainted and felt like I was gonna die. and it ruined my hair permanently like it happened to another guy on this very thread. Thinned out badly and fast in 2 spots of my scalp like alopecia areata. A guy on this thread said the exact same thing and his hair never recovered, don't risk it. I rather use spironolactone than ru, despite it being weaker. Btw I had a friend from Canada that said ru killed his hairline. Some people don't respond good to it. And probably not pure enough.
Bruh, this is scary...

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is bro. I even read people on reddit write that ru thinned their hair out real fast too. There's a reason they say to use it at your own risk and it being a research chemical still.
Aight fk it... ill keep testosterone in my scalp...

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, as i staryed using more ml of topical dutasteride, im seeing more effects, losing less hair but yet to see regrowth, only 8 weeks passed.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. I used 0.1% topical Dutasteride in TrichoSol, compounded by a local pharmacy, and my hair already feeling a lot thinner. I applied 1.25 ml on 20/8/21, then 1.25 ml again on 27/8/21, and again yesterday because I was impatient. The same thing happens when I am changing from 4 times per week on topical finasteride to 6 times per week. After 1-2 weeks max in this protocol (Topical finasteride alteration), I am noticing again hair thinning. I guess it's from the increment on scalp T? (I HATE IT!). I am losing ground steadily from February, receding and miniaturizing, and I am in desperation because it seems that I can't get back my results no matter what I want to try. Especially my volume and thickening. My mental health is destroyed already at 21. I HATE androgens and genes so much, which have ruined my life and mental health so early…

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that MinoxidilMax is now selling RU58841 confirms to me they are the lowest scumbags in this planet.

Any kid can go now and put this crap in their head without any indications and have heart failure or related issues as so many have reported online.

How really how the FDA steps in and shut their website down as soon as possible.

And you trust these people with your Dutasteride?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. I used 0.1% topical Dutasteride in TrichoSol, compounded by a local pharmacy, and my hair already feeling a lot thinner. I applied 1.25 ml on 20/8/21, then 1.25 ml again on 27/8/21, and again yesterday because I was impatient. The same thing happens when I am changing from 4 times per week on topical finasteride to 6 times per week. After 1-2 weeks max in this protocol (Topical finasteride alteration), I am noticing again hair thinning. I guess it's from the increment on scalp T? (I HATE IT!). I am losing ground steadily from February, receding and miniaturizing, and I am in desperation because it seems that I can't get back my results no matter what I want to try. Especially my volume and thickening. My mental health is destroyed already at 21. I HATE androgens and genes so much, which have ruined my life and mental health so early…

So your hair is thinning after one month on Topical Dutasteride when a hair cycle is three months?
How is this possible?

That is not how androgenic alopecia works.

You might very well be prone to T minituarization but you would not be able to visually assess that in 4 weeks.

Are you on oral finasteride?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of RU for the exact same reasons as you, but any kid already could get it

This literally didn't make it any easier, and they may simply hold a different opinion than us - plenty believe RU to be "safe enough"

What incentive do they have to deliver a bad product? Based on the price, their margins for topical dutasteride should be high without taking any shortcuts

and hair loss treatment sets the absolute standard for wanting to get repeat customers

I disagree. While you can get it from other sources that sell strictly research chemicals while MM are labelled or known as an "established" hair loss prevention supplier. People that I have tried Finasteride and are completely ignorant to RU58841 will trust it because they have used their Minoxidil or Finasteride and purchase it. Yes, they should know better but still. The fact that you would sell something knowing that it can potentially damage peoples lives shows what you are made off.

Their incentive of delivering a bad product is margins. They buy Dutasteride powder from China from the same source they buy their RU58841. No checks, no regulations. Your bottle could be cross contaminated with RU or another anti androgen and you will never know.

No thanks.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So your hair is thinning after one month on Topical Dutasteride when a hair cycle is three months?
How is this possible?

That is not how androgenic alopecia works.

You might very well be prone to T minituarization but you would not be able to visually assess that in 4 weeks.

Are you on oral finasteride?
They are thinning and losing diameter. Hair thickening and volume is not as before. I checked my older photos about 1 year ago, and I was better for sure. I really don't know. I believe that Testosterone (spike) is massacring me as well.

I am on topical Minoxidil for 3 years, Topical Finasteride 2 years and Oral Finasteride for almost 20 months now.

I remember that you saw my previous thread/post: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ding-up-tolerance-or-what-blood-tests.133078/

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, calm down trust me, you have to give some time for the solution to work.
Im applying approximately 10ml of topical dutasteride a week. Sometimes i will apply 15ml total of wich 5-6ml applied just after bleeding to death from microneedling.
Trust me give it some time, i started noticing less hair fall at the 8th week, now im on 9 week and noticing more improvements in terms of hair fall.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that MinoxidilMax is now selling RU58841 confirms to me they are the lowest scumbags in this planet.

Any kid can go now and put this crap in their head without any indications and have heart failure or related issues as so many have reported online.

How really how the FDA steps in and shut their website down as soon as possible.

And you trust these people with your Dutasteride?
Dont know what to say, i'll finish what i bought, my hair fall has been slowing down a lot.
In the meantime im waiting for joshua to send my fkin topical dutasteride.
I made payment last week and yesterday he replied me that they will ship next week, like what???

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, calm down trust me, you have to give some time for the solution to work.
Im applying approximately 10ml of topical dutasteride a week. Sometimes i will apply 15ml total of wich 5-6ml applied just after bleeding to death from microneedling.
Trust me give it some time, i started noticing less hair fall at the 8th week, now im on 9 week and noticing more improvements in terms of hair fall.

You do realize you are creating scar tissue every time you microneedle with that force and depth right?. This will create hypoxia on your grafts and accelerate minituarization. Also, what the hell is the point in doing this? Just take the oral pill and safe yourself the scar tissue and pain.

Also, pharmacies MAKE bottles per order, they don't stock crap like MM, I have waited after payment up to 3 weeks before it's made at times with Parati and Andorra. That means they actually care and make it fresh.

Just take oral dutasteride man, seriously, you are going to end up creating scar tissue and poor blood supply all over your scalp

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize you are creating scar tissue every time you microneedle with that force and depth right?. This will create hypoxia on your grafts and accelerate minituarization. Also, what the hell is the point in doing this? Just take the oral pill and safe yourself the scar tissue.
Just take oral dutasteride man, seriously, you are going to end up creating scar tissue and poor blood supply all over your scalp
Hey man, you do realize side effects that come with oral dutasteride right? You do know that you liver will create particular enzimes that will last several months on your system right?
Let me tell you im just fine bu needling once a week and let me also tell you that the only side effect (if we really wanna make it) i saw from topical dutasteride was that my sperm is too thick if i dont ejaculate everyday.
I really dont wanna risk my libido with oral dutasteride, no thanks.
By the way this proves the molecular weight od topical dutasteride to be effective and to not go all the way sistemic. Im happy for now.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, you do realize side effects that come with oral dutasteride right? You do know that you liver will create particular enzimes that will last several months on your system right?
Let me tell you im just fine bu needling once a week and let me also tell you that the only side effect (if we really wanna make it) i saw from topical dutasteride was that my sperm is too thick if i dont ejaculate everyday.
I really dont wanna risk my libido with oral dutasteride, no thanks.
By the way this proves the molecular weight od topical dutasteride to be effective and to not go all the way sistemic. Im happy for now.
You had testicular pain on topical dutasteride aswell.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are thinning and losing diameter. Hair thickening and volume is not as before. I checked my older photos about 1 year ago, and I was better for sure. I really don't know. I believe that Testosterone (spike) is massacring me as well.

I am on topical Minoxidil for 3 years, Topical Finasteride 2 years and Oral Finasteride for almost 20 months now.

I remember that you saw my previous thread/post: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ding-up-tolerance-or-what-blood-tests.133078/
Get on oral minoxidil it's way stronger than topical. I never had a shedding phase using topical minoxidil despite using it for months or results. Now I'm on oral for 3 weeks and the shedding has started losing up to 100 in the showers before it was 30 or so. This means the minoxidil is working, some people lack the enzyme in their skin for minoxidil to work but oral minoxidil goes to your liver and creates it there instead so then it works.