Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I believe dutasteride isn't strong enough for me I also need to block T so getting on oral spironolactone later when pills are back in stock gonna use it topically for now.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Dutasterinde not stong enought !Hahahahaha, jesus dude. Really ? inhibiting 99 % of your DHT is not enough ? Just remove your testicles dude, will be much cheaper .

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha. Dutasterinde not stong enought !Hahahahaha, jesus dude. Really ? inhibiting 99 % of your DHT is not enough ? Just remove your testicles dude, will be much cheaper .
bro....T is also bad for your hair you need to block the receptors entirely for best results, dutasteride raises T by 15% by using spironolactone im reducing my T to normal levels again or abit less.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but what about your penis
Funny thing is that the hair strands aren't thinner but thick and healthy I cut my hair everywhere to check. I just got less hair now. I used spironolactone topically before and it give me just a little nipple pain. But then stopped. I have come to the conclusion that dht isn't my main problem at all it's something else.

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found topical Dutasteride with trichosol works better in room temperature than refrigerant in the fridge
Refrigeranted topical Dutasteride turn the trichosol more thick vehicel and don't penetrates the scalp very well but with enviroment temperature trichosol turns more liquid and penetrates the scalp nice

May that's why Fagron recommends room temperature

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I need at least 6ml to cover my whole scalp so I get what you are saying. I save money by using pills orally instead, using 6ml everyday is too expensive my bottles will be empty real fast. Even using it every other day is too much. I have alot of hair in the way and the hair does absorb the liquid abit when you apply.
HomelessManLargeHeadMugshot040119.png

6 ml to cover your scalp ? is that you ?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found topical Dutasteride with trichosol works better in room temperature than refrigerant in the fridge
Refrigeranted topical Dutasteride turn the trichosol more thick vehicel and don't penetrates the scalp very well but with enviroment temperature trichosol turns more liquid and penetrates the scalp nice

May that's why Fagron recommends room temperature
I'm done with oral dutasteride and minoxidill. My dad says I look like sh*t puffy face and yellowish on and off. It's true I don't look healthy no more or handsome. Even my sister said my face got fat. Dutasteride can cause fluid retention edema and minoxidill too. I may focus on tiny dose topical duta and quit minoxidil for good.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm done with oral dutasteride and minoxidill. My dad says I look like sh*t puffy face and yellowish on and off. It's true I don't look healthy no more or handsome. Even my sister said my face got fat. Dutasteride can cause fluid retention edema and minoxidill too. I may focus on tiny dose topical duta and quit minoxidil for good.
Bro I stopped use oral minoxidil this sh*t too give me bloated my stomach and hairy ears disgusting and sh*t eyes.....Now my treatment will be an intensive needle session 1x week, topical minoxidil everyday, and 2x week topical Dutasteride

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I stopped use oral minoxidil this sh*t too give me bloated my stomach and hairy ears disgusting and sh*t eyes.....Now my treatment will be an intensive needle session 1x week, topical minoxidil everyday, and 2x week topical Dutasteride
I have more dark circles even. Right now I think I kinda look like a drug addict. I'm gonna use only 0.5mg duta orally every other day. Topical duta 0.5mg with spironolactone every other day or everyday. I may quit oral duta all together it changes my hormones increases my estrogen making me look not right also I took 2mg to 2.5mg its for prostate enlargement and men with prostate cancer it's too much and bad for my liver, a guy used my dosage and he had bad liver values when he took only 0.5mg his liver values went back to normal. My digestion has been very weird too. My poo is never solid anymore it looks like diarrhea poo. And it has a very weird disgusting strong odor same with my armpits. Never had this in my life before. I have reasons to believe why this is happening. And gonna try to fix it.

Last edited:

Hair_Gods_Don't_Like_Test

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried following this thread as far as I could. I stopped on page 23 and then came here and went back a few pages ( page 98 ).

What was the discord overall results? Seems there should be somewhat of a consensus.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried following this thread as far as I could. I stopped on page 23 and then came here and went back a few pages ( page 98 ).

What was the discord overall results? Seems there should be somewhat of a consensus.
Pretty much only a few guys had some result out of 800 people on discord. This thread has been dead of results from members here only 2 with results atm on this very thread. But mustang is a mwamba shill so I don't count him tbh. And he has had 13 hair transplants.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro oral minoxidil BP effect last for only 5h. But the vasolidation effect last for a whopping 72h. Taking oral minoxidil for hair daily isn't even necessary. A guy takes it EOD. I may continue but use less often and alot lower dosage. Like 1 to 2mg. A guy was shedding on 10 mg that lasted a month. I feel I'm also shedding more hair for sure. I managed to get out 90 hairs in shower today but I kept trying to get hairs out while shampooing 24 7.

Last edited:

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont like minoxidill, oraly or topicaly i was looking lime a heroin addict and i understood that because when i stopped, after a week my face started coming back normal everyday i got better.
Im using only topical dutasteride at the moment and to be honest, after 8 weeks of using it im noticing im not losing any hair, maybe 20-30 hairs a day when i keep touching with my hands (having curly hair so i basically keep grabbing them...)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont like minoxidill, oraly or topicaly i was looking lime a heroin addict and i understood that because when i stopped, after a week my face started coming back normal everyday i got better.
Im using only topical dutasteride at the moment and to be honest, after 8 weeks of using it im noticing im not losing any hair, maybe 20-30 hairs a day when i keep touching with my hands (having curly hair so i basically keep grabbing them...)
So then maybe minoxmax isn't useless after all like mustang keeps saying lol. My face is rly puffy in the mornings despite sleeping long probably minoxidil worsens it.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
So then maybe minoxmax isn't useless after all like mustang keeps saying lol. My face is rly puffy in the mornings despite sleeping long probably minoxidil worsens it.
Maan, im losing hair everyday, not much but im losing it.
In theory topical dutasteride lower dht at least 90% so let me tell you after 8 weeks of putting loads of topical dutasteride in my head, i expect to lose maybe 5 hairs a day but not 40-50.
Joshua finally replied to my email regarding payment and said it will ship next week.
Cant wait to try some real topical dutasteride and see if it goes sistemically after microneedling session.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maan, im losing hair everyday, not much but im losing it.
In theory topical dutasteride lower dht at least 90% so let me tell you after 8 weeks of putting loads of topical dutasteride in my head, i expect to lose maybe 5 hairs a day but not 40-50.
Joshua finally replied to my email regarding payment and said it will ship next week.
Cant wait to try some real topical dutasteride and see if it goes sistemically after microneedling session.
I tried topical dutasteride with needling from a pharmacy and even orally. I didn't lose less hair after several months. Btw this oral minoxidil is really powerful I'm shedding over 100 hairs easily in the shower this morning and yesterday it was 90. I know this is temporary and should stop after some weeks but it is scary to see.

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried topical dutasteride with needling from a pharmacy and even orally. I didn't lose less hair after several months. Btw this oral minoxidil is really powerful I'm shedding over 100 hairs easily in the shower this morning and yesterday it was 90. I know this is temporary and should stop after some weeks but it is scary to see.
Damn, its a lot!
Can you post picture of your hair?

Gentian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read others losing 300 even on Oral minoxidil. Here's a reddit post of a guy using it. It started 3 weeks in and continued for a month then stopped.
That's cool ok but thing is, while your growing your hair, dht is still destroying follicles, thats why i think minoxidil is pointless.
BUT, isn't it the same with a dht blocker?
I mean, if minoxidill will stop its efficacy in 10 years or so (considering that using minoxidill your hair will still get destroyed by dht but will manage to survive longer), isn't it the same thing as when you take a dht blocker?
I never heard of someone taking dht blockers longer than 10 years without having strong side effects.
So, wouldnt it be better to just take freakin minoxidill and microneedling instead of playing with our hormones? At the end of the day, either one you're going to stop it...
I would like to hear your opinion about this.