Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't believe I don't care because topical Dutasteride works for me and I can share the discord link so that you could see the results with your own eyes

I'm using this forum since early 2015 what the heck I would lie...
How long did it take for it to work on you? What results are we taking about? Why do we have to go on discord to see your before and after? Just post it here lol. I remember you saying you used too much topical duta and had suffered side effects. So it still goes systemic in your case what's the point with topical when it still goes systemic to a degree? Also I have continued with 12mg daily oral minoxidil and my face is just fine there's no difference. I knew you were a hypochondriac, you probably imaginate results from topical duta too. Believe me I did too once. But it was all just wishful thinking.

Last edited:

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take for it to work on you? What results are we taking about? Why do we have to go on discord to see your before and after? Just post it here lol. I remember you saying you used too much topical duta and had suffered side effects. So it still goes systemic in your case what's the point with topical when it still goes systemic to a degree? Also I have continued with 12mg daily oral minoxidil and my face is just fine there's no difference. I knew you were a hypochondriac, you probably imaginate results from topical duta too. Believe me I did too once. But it was all just wishful thinking.
I just had sides when I used 2ml with dermaroller

Topical alone doesn't give me sides
When I said to visit the group to see the results I was talk about the other guys not my results...but what I can report right now is less shedding, no more scalp inflammation

I'm waiting to reach the 6th month mark to share my results

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seen these types of comments about no results from discord group 3 times now. Now we know the truth at last. He makes a good point about knowing about topical dutasteride 10 years ago yet nobody has said anything positive about using dutasteride topically 5-10 years ago or recommended it on popular hairloss forums, people have kept using it orally for a reason. Why would it come to light recently? Because companies try to make you believe it's a new effective treatment and try to make big bucks from it. Don't be fooled guys. Also nobody on this thread has had results. Only maybe sonic temples I don't count the shill Mustang. The success rate of topical dutasteride is very low judging by this thread and the discord group.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930_230054_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930_230054_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seen these types of comments about no results from discord group 3 times now. Now we know the truth at last. He makes a good point about knowing about topical dutasteride 10 years ago yet nobody has said anything positive about using dutasteride topically 5-10 years ago or recommended it on popular hairloss forums, people have kept using it orally for a reason. Why would it come to light recently? Because companies try to make you believe it's a new effective treatment and try to make big bucks from it. Don't be fooled guys. Also nobody on this thread has had results. Only maybe sonic temples I don't count the shill Mustang. The success rate of topical dutasteride is very low judging by this thread and the discord gro
that moment when your reddit tressless comment gets share on hair loss talk half a year later ❤

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Dutasteride works you can see results from the discord group

I don't know why here still discredit it though...
Of course it works, Why it should't ?! thing is, if it goes systemic or not.
And if some stupid say " Cause the 500 Daltons rules "
First of all, that rule is simple to old, it have more than 40 years, when almost all the molecules invented ( before the DNA recombination ) where lower than 500 DA ( except for natural hormones like Insulin human analog ) .
Secondly, there are tons of example of drugs bigger than Dutasteride , that are proven to works topically like fusidic acid or even ketoconazole .

The question is, how the hell, after 19 years than GSK bring into the market Dutasteride, there is not a single topical study done to show if it goes systemic or not.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seen these types of comments about no results from discord group 3 times now. Now we know the truth at last. He makes a good point about knowing about topical dutasteride 10 years ago yet nobody has said anything positive about using dutasteride topically 5-10 years ago or recommended it on popular hairloss forums, people have kept using it orally for a reason. Why would it come to light recently? Because companies try to make you believe it's a new effective treatment and try to make big bucks from it. Don't be fooled guys. Also nobody on this thread has had results. Only maybe sonic temples I don't count the shill Mustang. The success rate of topical dutasteride is very low judging by this thread and the discord group.
People use it orally cause they are simple to lazy and , nowadays, with all the things we knot about Dutasteride, it is simple insane to eliminate a whole enzyme ( 5 -alpha reductase ) from your whole body.
Worst case scenario , it should go systemic and give you the same sides than oral. But not work ?! lol.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, there are several on discord that have posted before and after pictures and several on other forums how it's worked for them

If you don't believe Topical Dutasteride works why don't you leave this thread and continue putting that poison through your liver? Just leave and do your thing. Take some SSRI's while you are at it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, there are several on discord that have posted before and after pictures and several on other forums how it's worked for them

If you don't believe Topical Dutasteride works why don't you leave this thread and continue putting that poison through your liver? Just leave and do your thing. Take some SSRI's while you are at it.
Yes Several that use combinations of topical dutasteride and oral dutasteride/fina and also use or recently started minoxidil. This thread only 1 or 2 with results so be quiet plz. And you are banned from the discord group lol. I have checked other forums about results and reddit and I found none. There is none, only 2 guys that recently started oral minoxidil and topical together with topical dutasteride, and mostly seen spams of your results, You make things up only talk about your stupid Spanish forum. And btw ssri is worse than using dutasteride. My friend was on it and his libido and sensation on penis has been lowered alot also he has to struggle to even ejaculate. I feel awesome on dutasteride. Many on Propeciahelp forum suffer greatly from SSRI.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no... it worked for somebody else too!

https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...ts-fue-clinic-01/?tab=comments#comment-606310

What are we going to do now trolls?

Attachments

• image_67201793.JPG
    image_67201793.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 192
  • image_67196161.JPG
    image_67196161.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 197

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no... it worked for somebody else too!

What are we going to do now trolls?
So funny that's you in the pictures hahahahaha. And probably before and after a hair transplant. I can easily tell it's you dumbass. There's no way you can even get that much regrowth souley from topical dutasteride. And ofc you need to buy from fue clinic that you promote to get this type of result right? Dumbass. You can't fool us. Nobody would need a hair transplant if topical dutasteride worked that great Mustang lol don't be silly now. Fue clinic wouldnt need to do surgeries no more lol.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update guys. I'm quitting oral dutasteride it doesn't work on me, it has only slowed my hairloss down. And topical didn't work out either. I'm gonna only use it topically from now on to try to reduce systemic absorption, and of course buy from fue clinic because I want total hair regrowth............................nope.

Last edited:

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So funny that's you in the pictures hahahahaha. And probably before and after a hair transplant. I can easily tell it's you dumbass. There's no way you can even get that much regrowth souley from topical dutasteride. And ofc you need to buy from fue clinic that you promote to get this type of result right? Dumbass. You can't fool us. Nobody would need a hair transplant if topical dutasteride worked that great Mustang lol don't be silly now. Fue clinic wouldnt need to do surgeries no more lol.
To be fair he has a point. Mustang I know for a fact u got a hair transplant on ur crown. You posted about it on the internet with photos.

If topical duta doesn't work. Does ru work

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He just posted a before and after of his front (left).

Apparently my huge forehead scar magically disappeared as well as my birthmark and I lost all my transplanted hairline. I must have photoshoped it out.

Try harder Einstein.

Attachments

• front.jpeg
    front.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 259
  • mustang.jpg
    mustang.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 259

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

To be fair he has a point. Mustang I know for a fact u got a hair transplant on ur crown. You posted about it on the internet with photos.

If topical duta doesn't work. Does ru work

Are you being serious?

You HONESTLY think that we are the same person? I can understand that the little retard will not reason normally but you?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just posted a before and after of his front (left).

Apparently my huge forehead scar magically disappeared as well as my birthmark and I lost all my transplanted hairline. I must have photoshoped it out.

Try harder Einstein.
Wow thats a very good hair transplant or hair system I'm amazed of the thickness and total Norwood 3 hairline growth. Lol. Looks like some anime guy, Not even the same guy. One with wet hair and another with dry hair and the after photo looks like a professional photo for a magazine rofl and in one picture he frowns and has thinner eyebrows compared to the after photo and has a dot above his right eyebrow but not on the after photo, if this was even true which I doubt at least you can say if he is only using topical dutasteride Nothing else? And my guess is from fue clinic right? Lol, You must be a total fool. Those pictures of you could be old before you had a hair transplant what scar? Stop making sh*t up, You said he posted a before and after picture of his front left? Left picture? So he went bald lol. Ye makes sense. Dutasteride is garbage.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm glad you still have a sense of humor despite going bald. Well done Einstein.