Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahahahahaha so that's me now??????

My lord. This keep getting better.
You know what's funny mustang? The fact that you are the only one providing results of people and nobody else.. That says alot doesn't it Mustang? U lying shill. You don't even link the website where this guy posted his before and after. Nor do you say his full regiment. Or what duta he uses and how often. I don't believe those results. My semen barely shoots out and is less on duta. 9 months in and my hair is thinner no thickening no regrowth even. This is why it's hard to believe such amazing regrowth. I even heard oral dutasteride would work better than topical usage. Yet I'm still balding.. My shedding hasn't even reduced on duta despite trying it both orally and topically and only orally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 300

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well according to Mustang you could mix dutasteride yourself with results. He contradicts himself once again. Because here he said it wouldn't work. But on his reddit post yes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002_111336_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002_111336_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20211002_111201_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002_111201_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 118

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but if he was a shill why would he say you can make it yourself

Thanks for having some common sense. There are guys mixing it themselves with good results, the troll has been blocked. I am not wasting more time with this retarded kid. I don't mind arguing with people but the mentally I'll I leave alone.

I'll leave you with some threads of people using Topical Dutasteride, you'll have to copy paste them as I believe putting links here doesn't work.

1) Topical Dutasteride 0.1% once a week, 3 months

hairestorationetwork.com/topic/61246-my-topical-dutasteride-results-fue-clinic-01/?tab=comments#comment-606401

2) Topical Dutasteride 0.1% 3 times a week 4 months

hairestorationetwork.com/topic/60014-dr-patrick-mwamba-fue-clinic-3500%C2%A0grafts-24th-25th-of-may%C2%A02021/

3) Oral Dutasteride and minoxidil plus Topical Dutasteride and Dutasteride Mesotherapy and some other stuff

hairestorationetwork.com/topic/59956-keep-and-fight/

Hopefully more people will come and post their results, for some there has been a lot of regrowth, for some just maintenance and for other's it hasn't worked. Depends on your sensitivity to other androgens (free T will rise with Dutasteride use) and perhaps the thickness of your skin which can be addressed with dermarolling.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other poor victims of hairloss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003_011906_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003_011906_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20211003_012057_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003_012057_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 185

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can relate to him about the shedding.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003_161259_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003_161259_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 198

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anybody had success with topical dutasteride so far? Does this thing even work?
This thread is dead of results and nobody has come back to make an update. Seems its only me that make updates here. I used oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride for 9 months my hair is thinner today. Now I'm quitting oral and going topical dutasteride daily with spironolactone and continue to use oral minoxidil. I don't believe dht is my main problem in hairloss at all. Which sucks.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is dead of results and nobody has come back to make an update. Seems its only me that make updates here. I used oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride for 9 months my hair is thinner today. Now I'm quitting oral and going topical dutasteride daily with spironolactone and continue to use oral minoxidil. I don't believe dht is my main problem in hairloss at all. Which sucks.
Where are you getting oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride? I am using topical dutasteride from MinoxidilMax and this thing is thinning my hair as well.

Also, did you take oral dutasteride every day on top of topical dutasteride for 9 months? Is there anything else that you are on?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you getting oral dutasteride and topical dutasteride? I am using topical dutasteride from MinoxidilMax and this thing is thinning my hair as well.

Also, did you take oral dutasteride every day on top of topical dutasteride for 9 months? Is there anything else that you are on?
U can be sure that minoxidilmax duta is legit at least because a member here gets ball pain after applying it and another guy on reddit said it gave him gyno. I swallowed the topical from Murray Avenue apothecary. Then I added dutasteride pills generic from Bangladesh called urodart. I had severe insomnia first 5 months then ejaculation disorder. I still have ejaculation disorder ofc. So I know my dht is very low in blood. I read a guy on this thread say topical dutasteride was thinning his front. But I have added spironolactone to block the T. I was on oral duta every single day used topical dutasteride with derma stamp once weekly and later almost everyday. But needling only once weekly ofc.

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U can be sure that minoxidilmax duta is legit at least because a member here gets ball pain after applying it and another guy on reddit said it gave him gyno. I swallowed the topical from Murray Avenue apothecary. Then I added dutasteride pills generic from Bangladesh called urodart. I had severe insomnia first 5 months then ejaculation disorder. I still have ejaculation disorder ofc. So I know my dht is very low in blood. I read a guy on this thread say topical dutasteride was thinning his front. But I have added spironolactone to block the T. I was on oral duta every single day used topical dutasteride with derma stamp once weekly and later almost everyday. But needling only once weekly ofc.
Thanks for your story. I am currently on 15th month of finasteride, while experimenting with how to add dutasteride to the game.
I think DHT level needs to be low, but not too low. I tried oral dutasteride 0.5 mg + finasteride 1 mg every day for one week and it started giving me very weird chest tightness, soft breast (probably would have gotten gyno if I did it for longer), ballache, and severe mood irritation (almost like depression). I do not get such side effects if I take finasteride alone. I have not tried taking dutasteride alone for more than a day, because every time I switch to dutasteride only, my hair would start to fall out more. I wish I started with oral dutasteride to begin with.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your story. I am currently on 15th month of finasteride, while experimenting with how to add dutasteride to the game.
I think DHT level needs to be low, but not too low. I tried oral dutasteride 0.5 mg + finasteride 1 mg every day for one week and it started giving me very weird chest tightness, soft breast (probably would have gotten gyno if I did it for longer), ballache, and severe mood irritation (almost like depression). I do not get such side effects if I take finasteride alone. I have not tried taking dutasteride alone for more than a day, because every time I switch to dutasteride only, my hair would start to fall out more. I wish I started with oral dutasteride to begin with.
You wish you started to use oral dutasteride from the very start and not finasteride huh? Despite getting the side effects and more hair fall?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
About your insomnia, most probably is cause low allopregnolone or any other hormone besides DHT. 5-alpha reductase is part of many other reactions.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
About your insomnia, most probably is cause low allopregnolone or any other hormone besides DHT. 5-alpha reductase is part of many other reactions.
Well I suffer no insomnia for months now despite increasing my duta dose. It happened only the first 5 months then stopped as the body got used to the drug. People at work said I looked tired like a zombie.