Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc also helps me

I feel quite a boost on libido and my hair starts shedding more so I am pretty sure it blocks E2 effectively and rises my T

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No DMI

Best vehicle is oil plant based. You don't want anything that will increase systemic absorption.

Hmmm any other oily vehicule excluding trichosol ? I was thinkin doing Eth/pg/tween80/cyclodextrine ( i can get hand of lab grade raw dutasteride').
A simple oil will not be enough penetrant since dutasteride has a pretty high molecular weight.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm any other oily vehicule excluding trichosol ? I was thinkin doing Eth/pg/tween80/cyclodextrine ( i can get hand of lab grade raw dutasteride').
A simple oil will not be enough penetrant since dutasteride has a pretty high molecular weight.
what's your opinion on dutasteride in trichosol? thanks

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some tips about lipids and transdermal drug delivery :

Last edited:

Delriver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it me or is it becoming more and more evident that Mustang may be a representative of Dr. Mwamba, if not himself? Another person said this in a rather insulting fashion a few messages before, I don't agree with his manners but I don't really trust Mustang either, started to get suspicious when he didn't share his blood work and agreed to sell bottles to forum members at the beginning of the thread.

I read a few parts of the thread but seems like you guys keep going over and over a single successful case for 68 pages in a row, despite some people claiming bad side effects from topical dutasteride... I wanted to use it but I'm not too sure after reading this. Also, I read that liposomal reduces the chance of sides, but on the tresless subreddit they've mentioned some clinics withdrawing the liposomal presentation due to increased sides. Who can we believe in?

Are there any other success stories here appart from Mustang's?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is it becoming more and more evident that Mustang may be a representative of Dr. Mwamba, if not himself? Another person said this in a rather insulting fashion a few messages before, I don't agree with his manners but I don't really trust Mustang either, started to get suspicious when he didn't share his blood work and agreed to sell bottles to forum members at the beginning of the thread.

I read a few parts of the thread but seems like you guys keep going over and over a single successful case for 68 pages in a row, despite some people claiming bad side effects from topical dutasteride... I wanted to use it but I'm not too sure after reading this. Also, I read that liposomal reduces the chance of sides, but on the tresless subreddit they've mentioned some clinics withdrawing the liposomal presentation due to increased sides. Who can we believe in?

I'm not convinced he's an actual representative of Dr. Mwamba but you need to take everything he says with a grain of salt. I don't believe everything he says is a lie, but some the things he says most certainly are. But I don't believe he means harm, it seems more compulsive to me.

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score

I bought a bottle of dr mwamba, used 1 time so far, no sides. Will keep updated and hope everyone else using will too.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes he’s an absolute clown tbh. He’s a walking talking contradiction. Don’t think he’s a rep for a company though. You should join the discord, there’s more results shared on there than on here generally.

Delriver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought a bottle of dr mwamba, used 1 time so far, no sides. Will keep updated and hope everyone else using will too.

Ok, no sides, but, how much did it cost & will last? Isn't it cheaper to get it done in a compounding pharmacy in your area?

And most importantly, no sides, but, is it working? Because no sides could also mean no absorption or efficacy.

Thank you

I'm not convinced he's an actual representative of Dr. Mwamba but you need to take everything he says with a grain of salt. I don't believe everything he says is a lie, but some the things he says most certainly are. But I don't believe he means harm, it seems more compulsive to me.

Well, a good swindler has to mix some truths between the lies. I have a very bad pain disorder and once caught a Dr with a fake profile in another specific forum. He claimed to be a female nurse from the same city who had received a (controversial) surgery from him and was very happy with the results. A very active member, for years. Even the writing was "girly", the whole façade was an artwork, an astonishing performance. After that, I've become much more wary in this kind of communities.

I'm not sure either, just suspicious and wish we had more cases to speculate on, or that Mustang would come forward and at least share the paperwork for his blood tests.

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been applying 1.5mg topically per week using capsules in minoxidil for the last 2 months. Any more than 1.5mg in one application gives me very slight ball ache for 12 to 24 hours after. But at 1.5mg no sides. I am at some point i'm going to get my dht level tested to confirm whether or not it remains within the normal range. Whether its effective as a hair loss treatment remains to be seen. The next couple of months should give me an idea.

Last edited:

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just bought one bottle as well. It says it lasts 90 days to 120 days depending if refrigerated or not. Here’s the thing, it says it could take 1-4 weeks for shipping depending on where i am. So if it takes 4 weeks that means it’ll only be effective for 3 months & tbh that seems like a waste of money to me. Idk if i’ll purchase from them again. I’ll keep y’all updated

Paul C

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he’s an absolute clown tbh. He’s a walking talking contradiction. Don’t think he’s a rep for a company though. You should join the discord, there’s more results shared on there than on here generally.
And what is the general consensus on the Discord channel? That it helps with hairloss or doesn't?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what is the general consensus on the Discord channel? That it helps with hairloss or doesn't?
Why not join and see

sparta03

My Regimen
Reaction score
topical duta has proven his ability to reduce scalp dht, so if ur hairloss is hormonal, it works

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Like I said before, I do not work for Dr Mwamba. I think giving my manners and "contradictions" as same idiots type because my protocols evolve and change would not be doing him any service.

I do have a lot of appreciation for him for the surgeries he did on my donor area when nobody else would take my case. That's about it.

You don't need to trust me for anything. Just try it for yourself and see if it works, why should you trust my word on it?

What does my bloodwork have to do with any of this? Try topical dutasteride, see if your hair improves and if you don't get sides move on and be happy.

I had sides with Topical Dutasteride as well despite having success on my hair loss.

Yes, Liposomal increases transdermal/systemic absorption.