Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

Templah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long and often did you use topical dutasteride, and at what %? Did you experience libido issues as well? Lastly, did you experience similar sides on oral/topical finasteride if you ever used it? Thanks in advance!
like sonic's 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol/ethanol for 3 weeks once per week.
Yea my libido did drop , I didn't even notice until I stopped lol, feels good to have it back. Hadn't tried anything oral.
Will try a much lower dose, better than nothing I guess.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Have you taken any supplements e.g. Indol 3 Carbinol or DIM to treat it?
I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better.

edit: there is some hard tissue under my left nipple :/

Last edited:

kidcurry96

My Regimen
Reaction score
like sonic 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol for 3 weeks once per week.
Yea my libido did drop , I didn't even notice until I stopped lol, feels good to have it back. Hadn't tried anything oral.

I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better
Alcohol? Not liposomal?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
like sonic's 0,025% 2ml self made alcohol/ethanol for 3 weeks once per week.

I'm fine, there is no lump, It's already much better
Wow it' pretty weird having these side with 0,025% once a week ! Maybe try to increase slowly...
btw, eth/pg is not very great...i think it will be better to use a greeasy vehicle...maybe with a polysorbate + dmi....

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No DMI

Best vehicle is oil plant based. You don't want anything that will increase systemic absorption.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something quite crazy has been happening. We all know body hair likes DHT and needs it.

I have started shedding BHT grafts implanted on my crown (they look very different than regular grafts, like a wire) since applying Topical Dutasteride on it but my chest hair and beard hast gotten thicker. I had very little chest hair while on oral finasteride.

This is to me the ultimate proof that it only acts locally or at least in its majority. Crazy sh*t.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sonic temples uses it, he makes it himself from capsules I guess, and he posted result pics on this thread somewhere
I would suggest the same. There is no evidence 'I repeat', no evidence on such lab formulated topical dutasteride working better than self made dutasteride. You will definitely save your hard earned money and can alter the dose as well.

Rasher90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, two questions.

First Q: Anyone know anything about stabilizing test and dht after experiencing sexual sides from finasteride? its been 8 months since discontinuing finasteride and my sides persist. Some days super horny, other days nothing + weaker erections. If anyone has advice on returning to baseline after finasteride sides that would be sweet.

Second Q: Bought some topical dutasteride from fueclinic, wondering do people think it could be frozen? recommendation is fridge for best shelf life but why not freeze?

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, two questions.

First Q: Anyone know anything about stabilizing test and dht after experiencing sexual sides from finasteride? its been 8 months since discontinuing finasteride and my sides persist. Some days super horny, other days nothing + weaker erections. If anyone has advice on returning to baseline after finasteride sides that would be sweet.

Second Q: Bought some topical dutasteride from fueclinic, wondering do people think it could be frozen? recommendation is fridge for best shelf life but why not freeze?
Zinc always helps me with sides, working out heavy makes my sides go away too. Maybe due too testosteron increase? Not sure tbh.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would suggest the same. There is no evidence 'I repeat', no evidence on such lab formulated topical dutasteride working better than self made dutasteride. You will definitely save your hard earned money and can alter the dose as well.
+1. I also don't live in Europe so the shipping is generally super expensive and slow. And at least some of them use plastic bottles to store it which seems bad considering the solvents and chemicals in it make the plastic leech.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc also helps me

I feel quite a boost on libido and my hair starts shedding more so I am pretty sure it blocks E2 effectively and rises my T

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No DMI

Best vehicle is oil plant based. You don't want anything that will increase systemic absorption.

Hmmm any other oily vehicule excluding trichosol ? I was thinkin doing Eth/pg/tween80/cyclodextrine ( i can get hand of lab grade raw dutasteride').
A simple oil will not be enough penetrant since dutasteride has a pretty high molecular weight.

LouisSarkozy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmm any other oily vehicule excluding trichosol ? I was thinkin doing Eth/pg/tween80/cyclodextrine ( i can get hand of lab grade raw dutasteride').
A simple oil will not be enough penetrant since dutasteride has a pretty high molecular weight.
what's your opinion on dutasteride in trichosol? thanks

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some tips about lipids and transdermal drug delivery :

Last edited:

Delriver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it me or is it becoming more and more evident that Mustang may be a representative of Dr. Mwamba, if not himself? Another person said this in a rather insulting fashion a few messages before, I don't agree with his manners but I don't really trust Mustang either, started to get suspicious when he didn't share his blood work and agreed to sell bottles to forum members at the beginning of the thread.

I read a few parts of the thread but seems like you guys keep going over and over a single successful case for 68 pages in a row, despite some people claiming bad side effects from topical dutasteride... I wanted to use it but I'm not too sure after reading this. Also, I read that liposomal reduces the chance of sides, but on the tresless subreddit they've mentioned some clinics withdrawing the liposomal presentation due to increased sides. Who can we believe in?

Are there any other success stories here appart from Mustang's?

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is it becoming more and more evident that Mustang may be a representative of Dr. Mwamba, if not himself? Another person said this in a rather insulting fashion a few messages before, I don't agree with his manners but I don't really trust Mustang either, started to get suspicious when he didn't share his blood work and agreed to sell bottles to forum members at the beginning of the thread.

I read a few parts of the thread but seems like you guys keep going over and over a single successful case for 68 pages in a row, despite some people claiming bad side effects from topical dutasteride... I wanted to use it but I'm not too sure after reading this. Also, I read that liposomal reduces the chance of sides, but on the tresless subreddit they've mentioned some clinics withdrawing the liposomal presentation due to increased sides. Who can we believe in?

Are there any other success stories here appart from Mustang's?

I'm not convinced he's an actual representative of Dr. Mwamba but you need to take everything he says with a grain of salt. I don't believe everything he says is a lie, but some the things he says most certainly are. But I don't believe he means harm, it seems more compulsive to me.