Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FYI that discord is a god damn nightmare.

"DoCtOrS dOnT kNoW aNyThInG"

When people start equating their google searching to a formalized education then it's a good signal to get as far away from them as you can. This era of anti-intellectualism and people who believe because they've read a few pubmed articles they can comment on the field of endocrinology will be the undoing of us.

There was unironic consensus agreement that "only dumb people go to school, you can learn anything on the internet."

Yeah. Who the f*** needs guidelines, expert consensus, fundamental knoweldge of basic sciences, pharmacokinetics, homeostatic human processes, target organ functions of the endocrinological systems? You can just google it, bro!

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine is from Parati. Honestly I’ve no sides from it, maybe a little brain fog lol

Parati is quite good. I had a good experience with it. Yes, a little brain fog was the only thing I felt the first 48 hours after application and then that would be it. I got some new bottles last year and something happened when I applied it that caused severe sides. No libido, brain fog and anxiety. I stopped and tried again a new one 2 months later with the same result so I made the switch to Trichosol from Fue Clinic. No sides with it so far. Started in August I believe so it's quite a while

That's my personal experience. I am glad you have no sides, that's what it's all about.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
You clearly could. LOL.

You should be thanking your master for your protocol.
You know what man? I think I have been unfair at some point to some people and as a grown adult I am going to own up to it

I want to thank everyone who has made me realize that there has been many conflicting posts on this forum, it made me understand that not everyone on the internet is credible (I am a blue hedgehog with an internet access, so anything is possible I guess). Thanks guis for making me understand who is credible who ain't much love

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using topical dutasteride, one squeezed Avodart in stemoxydine once a week. From last 3 times, I am experiencing a headache on the day after application. I let it go for the initial 2 times considering it might be some other issue, but this is definitely dutasteride after the 3rd time. Anyone else with such experience?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

When people start equating their google searching to a formalized education then it's a good signal to get as far away from them as you can. This era of anti-intellectualism and people who believe because they've read a few pubmed articles they can comment on the field of endocrinology will be the undoing of us.

There was unironic consensus agreement that "only dumb people go to school, you can learn anything on the internet."

Yeah. Who the f*** needs guidelines, expert consensus, fundamental knoweldge of basic sciences, pharmacokinetics, homeostatic human processes, target organ functions of the endocrinological systems? You can just google it, bro!
Who said "DoCtOrS dOnT kNoW aNyThInG" ? Because I can only see that was written once in the discord and it was by you? Lol. Hm, only the disingenuous feel the need to produce exaggerated and fictional quotes. We get it.. you’re the most responsible guy to ever grace the internet yet our only point was... your ‘qualification’ doesn’t give you a monopoly on the truth nor does it make all doctors words gospel.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Parati is quite good. I had a good experience with it. Yes, a little brain fog was the only thing I felt the first 48 hours after application and then that would be it. I got some new bottles last year and something happened when I applied it that caused severe sides. No libido, brain fog and anxiety. I stopped and tried again a new one 2 months later with the same result so I made the switch to Trichosol from Fue Clinic. No sides with it so far. Started in August I believe so it's quite a while

That's my personal experience. I am glad you have no sides, that's what it's all about.
Yes I’ve just received my 2nd bottle which has a blue top, last one was red. Don’t think it means much. It does something because my hairline has taken a hit for better or worse time will tell.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I’ve just received my 2nd bottle which has a blue top, last one was red. Don’t it means much. It does something because my hairline has taken a hit for better or worse time will tell.

Bro just to calm your nerves. I read a guy that was on oral dutasteride his hairline did receede further he lost all the bad hair that was on the verge of dieing and then regrowth happaned and he recovered all the lost hair and then SOME.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score

I get where you're coming from (the specific quote was 'You only have to school if you are a retard who can't learn on his own', which is... beyond ridiculous) but don't generalize this to the entire discord. There has been some valuable discussion and there's a good group of people just trying to figure this stuff out to the best of their ability, while remaining critical of the extent of their own knowledge and expertise.

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so i’m actually gonna order Topical Dutasteride from this website called FueClinic bc they have a stronger dose over there. I’ll keep you guys updated if anything happens. Do you guys think i should still stick with my oral finasteride & dutasteride?

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang

I've ordered the topical dutasteride from Dr. Mwamba. They told me it expires 90 days after manufacturing. I was planning on using it once a week (as they told me to) 90 days is around 13 applications. 13x2=26, 60-26 = 34ml, so i would still have 34ml left?

I contacted if i could order 30ml at a time but that wasnt possible, i should just throw the 34ml away they said. Seems kinda weird to me.
How do you deal with this? Can i Just use it untill i run out of stock? Any way to keep the 34ml use-able perhaps?

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Mustang

I've ordered the topical dutasteride from Dr. Mwamba. They told me it expires 90 days after manufacturing. I was planning on using it once a week (as they told me to) 90 days is around 13 applications. 13x2=26, 60-26 = 34ml, so i would still have 34ml left?

I contacted if i could order 30ml at a time but that wasnt possible, i should just throw the 34ml away they said. Seems kinda weird to me.
How do you deal with this? Can i Just use it untill i run out of stock? Any way to keep the 34ml use-able perhaps?
hey bro i’m about to order from them as well. They said it could last 120 days if you refrigerate it. So that should help extend it. I’ve gotta question though, did you get a 73 euro invoice from them? I thought i was just buying the bottle for like 50 something euros. do you know why the price changed?

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if fueclinic is a reliable place to get topical dutasteride? The only person i’ve seen talk about them is Mustang. I’d just like some other peoples opinions before i spend my money on it.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if fueclinic is a reliable place to get topical dutasteride? The only person i’ve seen talk about them is Mustang. I’d just like some other peoples opinions before i spend my money on it.
Some people apparently have a hard time getting it. Haven't heard anything negative from the product itself but you can ask Vincent or other members.

Jorik

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro i’m about to order from them as well. They said it could last 120 days if you refrigerate it. So that should help extend it. I’ve gotta question though, did you get a 73 euro invoice from them? I thought i was just buying the bottle for like 50 something euros. do you know why the price changed?
yeah shipping is expensive as hell someway? while im located in Europe. thanks for telling me the refrigerate thing, cuz they didn't..... kinda strange.

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah shipping is expensive as hell someway? while im located in Europe. thanks for telling me the refrigerate thing, cuz they didn't..... kinda strange.
no problem man. they only told me in the description of the paypal invoice. Where did you order from?

nico76

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else receive the following email from FUE clinic? There now doing a 0.025% topical finasteride to be used alongside topical duta.

Dear Patients,

We are now offering Topical Finasteride 0.025% (60ml-Trichosol) to be used every other day (up to 2ml) alone or in conjunction with Topical Dutasteride 0.1% once a week.

This bottle replaces the need to use oral Finasteride. It reduces a similar amount of scalp DHT while reducing just 25% of serum DHT vs 70% of oral Finasteride which greatly reduces the chances of side effects.

This concentration has been determined after extensive research, bloodwork and patients follow up for 12 months. We do not recommend higher doses.

More information can be found here: https://fueclinic.com/services/treatments/topical-finasteride-0-025/

Each bottle is good for 120 days if kept refrigerated.

Thank you
Josh
FUE CLINIC

What i dont understand is why you would want to apply topical finasteride if you are already using topical duta which is a stronger anti androgen and less likely to go systemic.

Last edited: