Topical Dutasteride Case Assessment Thread

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read the whole post but all online buying wordings are at least 0.5%. Where can we get 0.05% please?
medicalwellnesscenter can get u a 0.05% formula. I uses that and its legit my sperm volume is very very low because I took it orally. now I use it only topically but it probably goes systemic anyway because one guy here used only 1ml of it on scalp without rolling and suffered side effects. if you want a cheaper alternative buy from fue clinic they sell 0.1% formula and minoxmax sells also 0.1%. no idea where you get 0.5% number from.

Last edited:

Songofalbion

My Regimen
Reaction score
medicalwellnesscenter can get u a 0.05% formula. I uses that and its legit my sperm volume is very very low because I took it orally. now I use it only topically but it probably goes systemic anyway because one guy here used only 1ml of it on scalp without rolling and suffered side effects. if you want a cheaper alternative buy from fue clinic they sell 0.1% formula and minoxmax sells also 0.1%. no idea where you get 0.5% number from.
I bought from fue and they sent me .05%

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m thinking of buying minoxidilmax’s topical dutasteride. If there’s no objections i could keep you guys updated on my results? i’m on oral dutasteride & oral finasteride currently do you guys think i should quit those? or keep taking them to be safe? i’m planning on buying the topical dutasteride within the next few days.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I’m thinking of buying minoxidilmax’s topical dutasteride. If there’s no objections i could keep you guys updated on my results? i’m on oral dutasteride & oral finasteride currently do you guys think i should quit those? or keep taking them to be safe? i’m planning on buying the topical dutasteride within the next few days.

Please don't.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using this 0.5%, I even used the dermapen before. I don’t have any sides. It’s strange because any anti androgen I have taken orally in the past has caused heart palpitations like a skipped beat and made my skin look worse.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't.
mustang is afraid that their products arent 100% "clean" and could give you bad side effects because mustang suffered bad side effects from their topical finasteride aww poor guy such a sensitive little boy. people have used their topical finasteride with no side effects and with results. that mustang experienced bad side effects could just have been a FLUKE.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been using this 0.5%, I even used the dermapen before. I don’t have any sides. It’s strange because any anti androgen I have taken orally in the past has caused heart palpitations like a skipped beat and made my skin look worse.
really? what needle size are you stamping with? how many times a week do you apply this 0.5%? are you applying 5mg at a time?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
really? what needle size are you stamping with? how many times a week do you apply this 0.5%? are you applying 5mg at a time?
Not sure the size buts it’s a dermapen a6 12 pin cartridge.. I prob apply dutasteride 2/3 times a week

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does dutasteride just double your shedding in shower after applying topical dutasteride? Im shedding for days after applying it with 1.5mm stamp or no stamping . Or it has no effect on my scalp and I have my normal shedding I don't know but it feels like it increases it and I lose many thick healthy hairs. I think I have to use it orally instead.....topical dutasteride is probably a scam.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or does dutasteride just double your shedding in shower after applying topical dutasteride? Im shedding for days after applying it with 1.5mm stamp or no stamping . Or it has no effect on my scalp and I have my normal shedding I don't know but it feels like it increases it and I lose many thick healthy hairs. I think I have to use it orally instead.....topical dutasteride is probably a scam.
Take it orally if you don’t get sides. Everyone said they got a shed at the start, like Minoxidil. If you want to stop your shedding start eat tofu.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little update im done with oral dutasteride.. I got one of the common side effects of dutasteride which is ejaculation disorder. My sperm just oozes out slowly now looks like it even struggles to get out of my penis. And I only use 0.5mg daily, but I wanted to bump it up to at least 2mg to block 80% of scalp dht but hell no that will only make sh*t worse. I'm pretty much 4 months on oral duta. Sonic temples is the smartest guy on this forum because he uses a small dose only once a week with no rolling and achieve results. He is causing alot less duta buildup in his system but blocks enough scalp dht for days. It's best to use a low dose once weekly or twice weekly not more and use max 0.5mm needle or nothing because I guarantee you 1mm to 1.5mm and 2mm will go systemic a sh*t load. And will definately build up in the system. oh btw, I have also experienced bad bad insomnia for 2 weeks now.
Thanks man just doing what's been discussed

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure the size buts it’s a dermapen a6 12 pin cartridge.. I prob apply dutasteride 2/3 times a week

Shed is normally a good thing

It is a scam depending who you buy it from. This is why I insist that people use Parati, Strut our Fue Clinic where it's made with pharma grade dutasteride and not the Chinese crap from Minoxidilmax.

DO NOT STAMP WITH 0.5%

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mustang is afraid that their products arent 100% "clean" and could give you bad side effects because mustang suffered bad side effects from their topical finasteride aww poor guy such a sensitive little boy. people have used their topical finasteride with no side effects and with results. that mustang experienced bad side effects could just have been a FLUKE.

Why are you mocking people for having side effects? We are here to help and support each other as we all suffer from Androgenic Alopecia, not mock people.

Go on and put Chinese crap on your head. Good luck with f*****g up your endocrine system for good and probably going bald at the same time.
Idiot.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shed is normally a good thing

It is a scam depending who you buy it from. This is why I insist that people use Parati, Strut our Fue Clinic where it's made with pharma grade dutasteride and not the Chinese crap from Minoxidilmax.

DO NOT STAMP WITH 0.5%
Mine is from Parati. Honestly I’ve no sides from it, maybe a little brain fog lol

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you mocking people for having side effects? We are here to help and support each other as we all suffer from Androgenic Alopecia, not mock people.

Go on and put Chinese crap on your head. Good luck with f*****g up your endocrine system for good and probably going bald at the same time.
Idiot.
im just saying I doubt you had side effects just because it came from minoxidillmax. could have been a coincidence stop scaring people from saving their money. but you made me paranoid thanks alot mustang now I gotta keep buying my legit dutasteride from murray avenue apothecary at least I have more trust in them than minoxidil max, I also had to get a prescription from murray avenue but not from FUE clinic apparently. but I did use minoxmax spironolactone cream I swear it made me shed less hairs in combination with alfadratiol/minoxidill and no side effects.

Last edited:

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vincent is probably the most experienced when it comes to all of this. He's in the Discord if anyone wants to join.