Topical Cetirizine Is Still Worth A Try ?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've not noticed any wrinkles, but keep in mind, I've been on it like two weeks so far. No puffiness or water retention which was immediately noticeable with minoxidil, heart palpitations on top of that.

PGE2 is coming from Alibaba, Wuhan Hengheda Pharm. Everything is in distilled water except for Stemoxydine, applying after lightly microneedling at 0.5mm.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man . again i'm sorry to bother you but how many mg of pge2 are you using per day? and what stemox brand are you using?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man . again i'm sorry to bother you but how many mg of pge2 are you using per day? and what stemox brand are you using?

Neogenic Garnier Fructis which you can find on ebay. In reality, you only need like 100mcg of PGE2, obviously I can't separate such a small amount, so I usually end up scooping out 3-10mg, I have a 1mg scoop being delivered eventually to reduce waste.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
only one i can think of that are not pgf2a analogue are dinoprostone / ricinoleic acid ( so part castor oil)/ pure pge2 powder/ and maybe minoxidil

Castor oil is an agonist of pge2 receptors so it should increase pgf2a too no?

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not using heavy dose of oral aspirin (like 1000-2000mg per day) + oral castor oil or topical pge2?

Low dose of oral aspirin (<325mg) reduces pgd2 by 86%

So this protocol should tank pgd2 while keeping pge2 activity high

What do you think?

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started utilizing aspirin recently, but I don't consider it part of my hair regimen, it has multiple benefits.

It does lower PGD2 but also PGE2 as well, in theory I guess you could offset this with a PGE2 agonist.

The drawback of aspirin, aside from it's PGE2 lowering effects, is that it lowers estrogen as well, which tends to be beneficial for hair growth.

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've started utilizing aspirin recently, but I don't consider it part of my hair regimen, it has multiple benefits.

It does lower PGD2 but also PGE2 as well, in theory I guess you could offset this with a PGE2 agonist.

The drawback of aspirin, aside from it's PGE2 lowering effects, is that it lowers estrogen as well, which tends to be beneficial for hair growth.

There are a lot of people on raypeatforum saying aspirin at high dose completely stopped their male pattern baldness but without any regrowth

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's also people saying aspirin increased their hair loss. You have to see for yourself how you respond to treatments, no one can tell you for sure what will work for you or not.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's also people saying aspirin increased their hair loss. You have to see for yourself how you respond to treatments, no one can tell you for sure what will work for you or not.
I am going to try oral aspirin (1500-2000mg per day) and oral castor oil combo.

I will tell you if it works for me

thedoubter

Reaction score
Does Omega 3 increase PGD2? I thought it would suppress it?

And long term, is taking castor oil good internally as it’s promoting PGE2 internally - isn’t that a bad thing?

balda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, who are diffuse thinners, could you share your experience with Cetirizine?

Last edited:

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case at least, Ceti and Aspirin are more tolerable options for PGD2.

Niacin's effects on serotonin and NO really f*** up my mood.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case at least, Ceti and Aspirin are more tolerable options for PGD2.

Niacin's effects on serotonin and NO really f*** up my mood.
do you think thay combo is a decent alternative to seti for pgd2 inhibition? ( gonna go with ceti+ prostaquinon)

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think thay combo is a decent alternative to seti for pgd2 inhibition? ( gonna go with ceti+ prostaquinon)
You don't need both. Take only one

Aspirin is more powerful than Ceti, it inhibits pgd2 by 86% while ceti inhibits it by 45% if i recall. But you need to take pge2 with these drugs (or castor oil)

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Might actually drop down to PGE2+Aspirin myself, it's the only one out of the 3 PGD2 OTC options we have that I don't know of any potential antiandrogenic effects.

Could be placebo, but I've felt low androgen symptoms some days that lead me to think that the Ceti had gone systemic. Unfortunately, some histamine receptors are beneficial for testosterone and dopamine.

Seems like everything that shows promise effects androgens whether directly or indirectly. Bleh.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What would an asprin, Niacin, castor oil combo look like?

Like aspirin, niacin, and castor oil.

Really, it all depends on your tolerance of each. Niacin strongly promotes nitric oxide, and serotonin which is usually correlated with lower testosterone levels.

Ricinoleic acid (castor oil) has been found to lower testosterone in rats. I use it topically occasionally, even if it didnt affect testosterone, it's too gross to take it orally everyday. And it's a pain to wash out when used topically.

Aspirin actually tends to be mostly pro-androgen and anabolic. The only issues with it are that it lowers PGE2 as well, and that it lowers estrogen which tends to be good for hair unless you're in the camp that believes estrogen drives hair loss and not DHT.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like aspirin, niacin, and castor oil.

Really, it all depends on your tolerance of each. Niacin strongly promotes nitric oxide, and serotonin which is usually correlated with lower testosterone levels.

Ricinoleic acid (castor oil) has been found to lower testosterone in rats. I use it topically occasionally, even if it didnt affect testosterone, it's too gross to take it orally everyday. And it's a pain to wash out when used topically.

Aspirin actually tends to be mostly pro-androgen and anabolic. The only issues with it are that it lowers PGE2 as well, and that it lowers estrogen which tends to be good for hair unless you're in the camp that believes estrogen drives hair loss and not DHT.
Cool to see you will try this combo.

I will try when i receive my aspirin

Only aspirin with oral castor oil

But plain Pge2 seems like a better option than castor oil