Took a Survey of what girls prefer, hair or muslce

hopefulraccoon

Reaction score
there are women out there who like bald guys over guys with hair, and viceversa, and then there are women out there who are okay with both cases and don't mind.. no need to take surveys to find that out, really..

but either way, bald or not hit the gym anyway, dont you like a good health?

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hitting the gym is not easy when you have to work 8 hrs a day. A good advice to follow and real improvement when given proper time.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whatever. i like amber rose and she barely has any hair. if she was bald i wouldnt give a ****. also most people agree that she is very sexy.

do you know how many ugly skinny girls with long hair there are? stop infatuating yourself with hair then maybe you'd realize.

Amber rose sports a buzzcut not a cueball dome. There is a massive difference between the two so don't give me the bullsh!t that you wouldn't care. Here is an example:
20gz7nn.jpg

Yep say again that you wouldn't prefer a girl with hair. Amber rose also has a 10/10 body and great features. Saying you like "bald" girls because you like Amber Rose is the equivalent of girls saying they find bald men attractive because they think Vin Diesel looks like a badass. Also, I never said that girls had to be skinny- most guys myself included prefer them to just be normal. What is a turn off however are the ones that stuff themselves so much that they would probably be harpooned on sight in Japan. Yet they would have us believe that such a condition is out of their control while balding men are made to feel somehow responsible for their dying follicles.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Imo comparing a jacked bald guy to a fat guy with hair is like comparing a plate of mouldy food with a dirty nappy.

chipsy

Reaction score
Just read this whole thread... **** me there's more wank here than an Amsterdam peep show. They don't even b**ch this much on the view!

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
Hitting the gym is not easy when you have to work 8 hrs a day. A good advice to follow and real improvement when given proper time.

So you feel tired at 18 to go to gym but you have enough energy to fap when you get home WOW.

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
Oh please, in the next five months, I will need to work 10 hours a day.

When will I have the time to go to the gym? And don't say on the week-end, I plan on resting on my week-ends.

That's why I think people who advocate "lifting weights bro" are most likely unemployed people. People who have a job don't have the time for that lifting nonsense.

The reality is that most people I've met who are obsessed with lifting are unemployed and single (they hope that their muzzles will get them women of course!).

That is an excuse I'm working 8-12h a day all my life and still have time to run every morning and spent 45min in the gym 3 times a week.

aldo5408

Reaction score
That is an excuse I'm working 8-12h a day all my life and still have time to run every morning and spent 45min in the gym 3 times a week.

i work 8 hours a day and school 4 hours a day and i still daily sneak in a hr workout at my school gym. what do you do where you have to rest on the weeknds? i know people that work in a metal shop all 7 days no rest

i meant to reply to fred

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you feel tired at 18 to go to gym but you have enough energy to fap when you get home WOW.
I was hoping you were dead or something but still ill answer you question coz your presence here makes me think the world needs saving.
Im finishing my 12th grade this year. I HAVE to study properly about at least 4 hrs a day for prepping for my test.
I don't have a job. I spoke for the guys who HAVE a job and this whole gym thing is not easy.
After that brutal butthurt from Notcoolanymore im surprised you STILL stick to say you work out.
And i don't fap, i MASTURBATE like one should about thrice a week or more when i want.
TO EVERYONE ELSE:-
I know this is not ethical or fair but could you guys rep me up so i could just neg diablodh??
The guy is worse than an anti finasteride troll. HE IS A DOUCHE anti finasteride troll.
If that is not your schtick then sure but pls JUST neg this guy and don't reply to his nonsense. They pollute the forums more than anything.
A pissed off forum member

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping you were dead or something but still ill answer you question coz your presence here makes me think the world needs saving.
I was busy with a hot lady but today I just could not resist the temptation to bug you some more you make me laugh like no one else.
I'm even considering to adopt you to make all my days funny.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:-
I know this is not ethical or fair but could you guys rep me up so i could just neg diablodh??
You know what it's working keep yelling people listen unfortunately for you they do the opposite.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
What girls prefer muscle or hair??? Most girls prefer a rich guy and doesn't matter what he looks. Thats if you are fit but has no money ££££££$$$$$$$$$$$ forget. A bald rich man is handsome for many women and I say '' money talks. However I am a poor man, I don't have too much money and I look ugly shaved head and if I had some muscle, it didn't make any difference.
What about getting some muscles for you ? It's very good for self confidence

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh please, in the next five months, I will need to work 10 hours a day.

When will I have the time to go to the gym? And don't say on the week-end, I plan on resting on my week-ends.

That's why I think people who advocate "lifting weights bro" are most likely unemployed people. People who have a job don't have the time for that lifting nonsense.

The reality is that most people I've met who are obsessed with lifting are unemployed and single (they hope that their muzzles will get them women of course!).
Felt the needs to reply to this.

The most successful people I personally know make fitness a natural part of their life. Now don't get me wrong working out and eating healthy isn't an obsession to them, but rather like I said part of their life. Some of them have their own successful businesses while some hold high positions in a certain multibillion dollar company; obviously if you own your own business or have a high position in some large company it is more than likely going to require a lot of time in other words... Long work days, but yet they still find the time to not only eat healthy but workout. These people don't take part in the "lifting weights bro" fad like you mentioned, but lifting is something they enjoy doing.

With all that said I know that you were referring to people who only have a mind for lifting, but I wanted to make it a point that just because you work long hours doesn't mean you don't have time to work out. Its simply a matter of you not wanting to find the time for it because you choose to prioritize other things above fitness; I'm not saying that's a bad thing since at times I also choose to prioritize things over my own fitness for things I find more enjoyable.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does take some dedication, a high protein and healthy diet, I'd say at least an hour of running everyday with a lot pushups/planking. You can have a fairly toned and slim body. Running is a great and can be fun when you do it with someone, I say minimal body fat is best.
Most girls fine slim muscular guys attractive from what I can tell. Any thoughts Fred?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It does take some dedication, a high protein and healthy diet, I'd say at least an hour of running everyday with a lot pushups/planking. You can have a fairly toned and slim body. Running is a great and can be fun when you do it with someone, I say minimal body fat is best.

To build a toned muscular frame I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be doing much if any running at all. Running is great if you want to be fit and slim but an hour of daily cardio kills any gains you get in the gym.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If basketball wasnt so disrespected in Canada, I'd be playing at least once a week. This country is obsessed with hockey. Every condo has a giant swimming pool but its too much to ask for a multi function room that has a small court to play basketball (can double up for table tennis, squash, etc).

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My best friend and my family always tell me how when you get in your late 20's, it's impossible not to get fat: "Oh you'll see!"

I have two 35 yr old cousins who have said these exact words. They are nw1 and have been out of shape since like 25. I visited one of them at his office last year (he's does IT or something) and there were cup noodles and junk food everywhere in lunch area

- - - Updated - - -

If basketball wasnt so disrespected in Canada, I'd be playing at least once a week. This country is obsessed with hockey. Every condo has a giant swimming pool but its too much to ask for a multi function room that has a small court to play basketball (can double up for table tennis, squash, etc).

voice your complaints to the legend steve nash

Jimmy A

Reaction score
That was a misleading title. You asked them whether they would prefer a fat man with hair or a fit man without hair, not whether they would prefer a man without muscle but with hair or a muscular man without hair.

Anyway, this can be easily researched properly. Just make two online dating profiles. One will have a skinny guy with good hair and one will have a muscular bald guy, both equal in every other way.

Sir Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
In my experience, and there are almost no exception to this: either people don't lift at all, or they dedicate their life to it.

There is never a middle ground. Never. And it's easy to understand why. What's the point of working out now and then? You don't see any visible benefits.

Contrary to the popular belief, if you have a skinny body, that's it, you're stuck with that... unless you're ready to pay the price, and that means dedicate your entire life to bodybuidling.

This is only my experience. People who got big and buffed, they have been sucked in, they are obsessed about lifting, broscience, nutrition and let's say it, steroids.

The others are people like me, I've tried to get into it, and I was consistent for a while, but this wasn't an obsession. And what are my results? Jack.
Fitness of course takes dedication, but to say that their life must dedicated to it I would say is false. One aspect of your life being dedicated to something doesn't mean your entire life is dedicated to said aspect. During the week I work nights, sleep, go to school in the afternoon, workout, and then relax before having to do it all again; my life isn't dedicated to just one aspect but instead all of the many aspects that make up my life. I work a lot and it takes up a lot of my time, but with that said that doesn't mean my entire life is dedicated to it.