Took a Survey of what girls prefer, hair or muslce

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a little hope for us, asked a bunch of girls at a club which they would choose.

A) Full head of hair but fat
or
B) Bald with a great body

Asked a lot of girls and almost all would prefer a fit guy that's bald over a fat guy with a full head of hair.

In Conclusion, hit the gym fellas

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to say this is true - I now have hair and totally out of shape - when I was taking steroids , jab tan and had no hair I was laying loads of birds ! Now I don't get half as much ! Having muscles and no hair is really , really masqualine - most women love it ! Not all but most ! I'm now dieting and taking a bit of juice and hitting the gym again !!!!!!!!!!!

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no doubt I lost a lot of hair through use of steroid - I didn't play around and took highly androgenic stuff. Although I'm now avoiding that stuff lol ! I knew the risks and didn't care - I didn't care I lost my hair either (at the time) I can just go on my personal experience as per above . Some female friends ;) say I looked better shaved with no hair and others say better with. It's 50/50 but when out on the weekends I don't get half as much attention as I use too . Hay man just being honest

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Agree women are shallow as fcuk lol ! Which is why they'd prefer a fit bald guy over a fat bloke lol

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
That's just your own personal view Fred and how you personally view the subject through your own minds eye doesn't make you right . We all view the world through different perspectives including women ha ! However I can use personal experience on this topic .

- - - Updated - - -

So let's look at this from a blokes perspective - in a club there's a huge fat bird with nice hair and face saying take me home or there's a bird with an absolutely stunning body that's not very good looking - we'll all go for option 2 lol

shookwun

Reaction score
That's just your own personal view Fred and how you personally view the subject through your own minds eye doesn't make you right . We all view the world through different perspectives including women ha ! However I can use personal experience on this topic .

- - - Updated - - -

So let's look at this from a blokes perspective - in a club there's a huge fat bird with nice hair and face saying take me home or there's a bird with an absolutely stunning body that's not very good looking - we'll all go for option 2 lol

first of all let's not use extreme examples rather chubby-fat bloke with hair will trump a cue ball with a muscular physique. Most women don't even know what muscular is from a non-liftee perspective. They think lean with a bit of muscle is jacked, never the less a chubby permabulker in their eyes is also jacked. Any how, when in a nightclub a T shirt camouflages so much, that unless your juiced to the gills sporting 18" inch c*** veined arms, most wont be able to differentiate.

A man with hair and muscles on other hand is ****ing lethal. Women smile all the time within the gym, walking down streets, and within night club settings. I would know :)

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Here's a little hope for us, asked a bunch of girls at a club which they would choose.

A) Full head of hair but fat
or
B) Bald with a great body

Asked a lot of girls and almost all would prefer a fit guy that's bald over a fat guy with a full head of hair.

In Conclusion, hit the gym fellas

BS. We are suppose to believe you went to a club and decided to walk around and take a survey about balding. Cut the crap.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I'm glad you guys cracked it, I can't wait for hellouser and uncomfortable man to comment on this thread.

After all their struggles with hair loss, they'll surely thank you for saving them!

It may be a while. After reading the study the OP conducted, the first thing they did was most likely get a gym membership and get started on the path to changing their lives.

- - - Updated - - -

ok stay fat and bald if you don't believe me

Sorry. Not fat, never been fat.

MercMan

Reaction score
Never listen to what a woman says in public, as she will always try to sound politically correct.

They will utter that crap to appear like they're good girls, then the same night at the club, they're going to be taken by a NW1 a**h**.

Don't listen to what women say, watch what they do.

Muscles don't compensate for hair, only hair compensates for hair.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Clearly I have never met you, but you honestly sound like the most salty, bitter, unhappy, mysoginistic person I've ever come across. Your perception of women is honestly poisonous, and really it's no wonder you think you don't have any luck with them because of your hair. If that's the attitude you exude when you meet them, it's no wonder they pass you up.

Even in your hypothetical scenario, you say that a woman in a club would pass up a bald guy for a "NW1 a**h**." Why is that guy an a**h**? Even in your imagination, someone who doesn't actually exist and has never met you is an a**h**? You're projecting your insecurities on other people (I know this because I used to do it), even when they don't exist!

I think you wouldn't have luck with women even if you looked like He-Man...

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Clearly I have never met you, but you honestly sound like the most salty, bitter, unhappy, mysoginistic person I've ever come across. Your perception of women is honestly poisonous, and really it's no wonder you think you don't have any luck with them because of your hair. If that's the attitude you exude when you meet them, it's no wonder they pass you up.

Even in your hypothetical scenario, you say that a woman in a club would pass up a bald guy for a "NW1 a**h**." Why is that guy an a**h**? Even in your imagination, someone who doesn't actually exist and has never met you is an a**h**? You're projecting your insecurities on other people (I know this because I used to do it), even when they don't exist!

I think you wouldn't have luck with women even if you looked like He-Man...
Yep that's Fred , he'll reply shortly about his stunning girlfriend and brilliant job lol ! Most people on here just ignore him

- - - Updated - - -

first of all let's not use extreme examples rather chubby-fat bloke with hair will trump a cue ball with a muscular physique. Most women don't even know what muscular is from a non-liftee perspective. They think lean with a bit of muscle is jacked, never the less a chubby permabulker in their eyes is also jacked. Any how, when in a nightclub a T shirt camouflages so much, that unless your juiced to the gills sporting 18" inch c*** veined arms, most wont be able to differentiate.

A man with hair and muscles on other hand is ****ing lethal. Women smile all the time within the gym, walking down streets, and within night club settings. I would know :)
I was sporting 19inch arms lol - but we're talking about muscles and no hair or fat and with hair not muscles with hair as per the the thread. Interestingly most of our post relate to how women find us attractive . Says a lot about male psychology !

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only way to get a true answer from women is either to get inside their head and mind read or listen in on private conversations amongst women themselves. But even then, it's not conclusive as women themselves havent got a fvcking clue of what they want.

Put it this way, the better looking you are, the more likely it is that a woman will overlook any negatives about you (laziness, lack of education, etc). However, as we all know that baldness is somehow a cardinal sin, it CAN be 'tolerated' by women so as long as you have either money or status. But, make no mistake, you are at their mercy and can be ditched for a better suitor.

Despite this... women are allowed to have fake nails, fake faces with paint roller makeup, fake hair with extension, fake height with heels, fake eyelashes, fake skin tones, fake tits and fake personalities.... and they want a 'REAL MAN' ?!

Have any of you seen the show 'Love Lust or Run' ?? I honestly empathize with some of the women... particularly this one:

[video=youtube;Oadv3xZS8-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oadv3xZS8-0[/video]

Listen to how she breaks down when she takes off all the makeup and hair. Pay attention to the part at 7:00. She's in tears and says

I've never been good enough. I don't know how to like myself.
...People don't care about that [her accomplishments]. They judge you for the way you look, they don't care what's in here, they don't care. And I'm proof that everyday of my life it doesnt matter how good of a person you are on the inside, its what you look like on the outside.

This woman gets it, because its true, people really are that shallow despite all the efforts that people will make to say the contrary. Notice how Stacey (the show host, and btw, I find her ridiculously sexy) says people will judge you within the first three seconds of meeting you? Well, its true. Now try that as a bald or balding man approaching a woman, or a job, or a social circle and making friends. So now, while the woman in the video can hide her imperfections behind society's tolerated use of makeup and everything else, what is unfortunate for us bald men is that there is NOTHING for us and if we try to be open about it or seek help we are treated like second class citizens. The day, if it ever comes, we get our hair back, just like the woman in the video says about herself, will still be a long road ahead of us to fully understand our positive change to our natural selves both physically and psychologically as the damage from society is very deep.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I beleieve if you are in YOUR BEST SELF, things WILL come to you.
For some its being hairy, for some its shaved.
No other way to know unless your try, which many have done and the results are present in this very thread.

So without further bickering:-
Lets accept it, you can't expect each and everyone to agree to what you believe.
STOP enforcing what is good for us to do. We all beleive that we want a CURE for baldness and we hope to get it fast. Threads like these are just a waste of forum space.
This thing SHOULD BE ON THE IMPACT OF HAIR LOSS or
OFF TOPIC part of the forum by rules.
Pls close this thread, it is utterly garbage

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Just ugly and bald? Not fat?

Not ugly or bald(yet at least). But hey since you are here calling me bald and ugly why don't you post pics so we can all see how bald, buff, and good looking you are.

...conducting a balding survey at a club...I am sure you were just getting all kinds of numbers that night.

- - - Updated - - -

Pay attention to the part at 8:06.

I didn't make it that long. I started jerking off about a minute and a half into the vid. By the 6 minute mark, I was in the restroom getting cleaned up.

voss224

Banned
Reaction score
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I left with your ex. I was pretty desperate