Took a Survey of what girls prefer, hair or muslce

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd rather a a girl with no hair and a lovely body than a fatty with hair any day !

- - - Updated - - -

Britney Spears with her hair shaved off remember that , oh my days I'd still do it ! And walk down the street with her ! But a big mamma no way !

Reaction score
You really need to get over the fact that I exposed you for being a pathetic anti propecia troll. The more you write these comments the more butt hurt you appear. You got exposed. Deal with it and go back to the Dealing With Side Effects section where your audience of 3 can read your posts and think they are learning something. Nobody cares to read your posts, 99% of guys around here recognize you for the garbage you are. You are an unimportant little man that is trying to get respect by talking crap on a hair loss message forum, but the only thing you are accomplishing is looking like a complete imbecile. You are nothing more than an ignorant moron using cheap high school insults that I really shouldn't bother responding to.

You are so lame it really isn't funny. You talk about your law degree that you don't use. No one wants to hear about your paralegal degree you got taking classes at night school for 6 months. Trying to imply that you could be a lawyer. Give me a break. You are ignorant and your posts are full of garbage that you don't even understand. You try to post all this scientific data that you no doubt copied from other posts that you have read. You try to come across as a health nut and a gym rat, but I saw your pics before you took them down and I saw no evidence that you have even seen the inside if a gym in years. They only Jim you have probably been inside is your boyfriend Jim.

I will go back to being just like everybody else and not responding to your posts. It's hilarious to watch you try so hard to get attention only to see nobody respond to your nonsense.

fbesub.jpg

abcdefg

Reaction score
Dont care but good I guess. Still want my hair hence im on hair loss forum and not the body builder forums. I dont believe in lifting. Rather be skinny and healthy dont care what it looks like

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Resistance training isn't a bad thing. At the very least you want to be toned.

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
Notcoolanymore, I admire your fight to stick up for propecia. The drug does seem to work with tolerable sides for most people. But I think for most it's a no brainer it isn't worth it taking a drug the rest of your life for cosmetic purposes. But the site does need men like you on this website to back it up to counter the anti propecia trolls. I think finasteride has a time and place for many men. Especially the young balding men who want to make it through their 20s. I can totally understand why they would want to prolong it. But from a long-term standpoint, it doesn't seem worth the bother.

Forget the trolls though. They have nothing but rat studies and Irwig polls. Same old crap. Does finasteride have unwanted sides for many men? Absolutely. So does alcohol, sugar, weed, p**rn, etc. There are more people allergic to peanuts and chocolate then men who would become impotent while taking finasteride. But for most of us I think the best option is to bite the bullet, accept it as fate, buy some clippers and get it over with.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I like your post and your avatar. I'm a bit of a nintendo fan myself.

I want to make it clear, I am not in favor of taking any drugs. I hate the fact that I have to take finasteride to try to keep my hair. I respect your ability to accept fate and buzz it off. You win, but most that are here are not prepared to do that including myself. I don't have a problem with people that don't want to take finasteride, it is their choice, but I do have a problem with people that come here and spread fear and BS. We have to remember first and foremost where we are at. This is hairlosstalk, not propeciahelp, or slybaldguys. Guys visit this forum because they are having a problem with hair loss and want to try to do something about it. One of the biggest weapons we can have in our arsenal is truthful and accurate information. I didn't have that for years and it cost me time, money, and worst of all hair. So I do my best to try to give guys the information they need to keep their hair. I don't "stick up for propecia" like you said, I stick up for what works. If something better comes along, then I will speak about that.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@notcool
If it was short i would have used it as my new sig.
@Grammaton
Its in proper english and is very informative. Pls don't let your ignorance ruin you. Read it

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Humans are shallow creatures by nature. These days, the 21st century woman has more societal power than ever before in the history of time. Hence, it's now more acceptable than ever for them to be as shallow as men. Women basically want the same things as men in a partner: youth, proportionate height differential, a toned body, strong facial features, facial symmetry, and you guessed it... healthy hair. All of these are biology's way of telling humans which other humans will reproduce healthy offspring. Not to mention society's lack of empathy for anyone that falls outside of this umbrella. Name one legitimate male sex symbol that's bald. Don't worry I'll wait.

She's grown up in a world of Disney princes where not a single one is bald. Even the old man in the movie UP has a full head of hair because I'm guessing the folks at Pixar felt like a bald protagonist wouldn't be as sympathetic to the audience. I bet nobody would've even heard of Fifty Shades of Grey if Christian Grey was a bald guy. It certainly wouldn't have been made into a movie, and if it had I'd bet my life savings on the producers altering his appearance to have hair in the script. So when the hottie you've had your eye on breaks out the vibrator late at night, you best believe that she isn't thinking about the bald guy she works with.

I'm not completely condemning bald guys. If you have strong facial features, a great body, a big d!ck, and can take her to pound town like a champ you'll probably be okay, but since very few men are capable of such things, it's an uphill battle. You're going to have a far tougher time getting her to notice you, and you can bet she's worried about what her friends think about you being bald. Getting women to sleep with you is difficult enough to begin with. Being a bald guy just makes it that much more difficult, no matter how muscular you make yourself. Women want the hunk, not the hulk.

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Humans are shallow creatures by nature. These days, the 21st century woman has more societal power than ever before in the history of time. Hence, it's now more acceptable than ever for them to be as shallow as men. Women basically want the same things as men in a partner: youth, proportionate height differential, a toned body, strong facial features, facial symmetry, and you guessed it... healthy hair. All of these are biology's way of telling humans which other humans will reproduce healthy offspring. Not to mention society's lack of empathy for anyone that falls outside of this umbrella. Name one legitimate male sex symbol that's bald. Don't worry I'll wait.

She's grown up in a world of Disney princes where not a single one is bald. Even the old man in the movie UP has a full head of hair because I'm guessing the folks at Pixar felt like a bald protagonist wouldn't be as sympathetic to the audience. I bet nobody would've even heard of Fifty Shades of Grey if Christian Grey was a bald guy. It certainly wouldn't have been made into a movie, and if it had I'd bet my life savings on the producers altering his appearance to have hair in the script. So when the hottie you've had your eye on breaks out the vibrator late at night, you best believe that she isn't thinking about the bald guy she works with.

I'm not completely condemning bald guys. If you have strong facial features, a great body, a big d!ck, and can take her to pound town like a champ you'll probably be okay, but since very few men are capable of such things, it's an uphill battle. You're going to have a far tougher time getting her to notice you, and you can bet she's worried about what her friends think about you being bald. Getting women to sleep with you is difficult enough to begin with. Being a bald guy just makes it that much more difficult, no matter how muscular you make yourself. Women want the hunk, not the hulk.

100 percent truth
so I have strong facial features, toned body, average sized dick and balding at 23. Im ****ed clearly. Good thing the rope is always an option for me

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score

Very good post women have a psychological drive that is subconscious to pick the best male to reproduce - height - build - healthy looking and facial symmetry - the symmetry element is good genetics in a potential male. Which regards to this drive where does balding affect the choice - age and health. You could counter act by improving areas mentioned .

- - - Updated - - -

There was also a test study - a group of 100 women were shown photos of 10 men with a bit of info including career . And asked to score them out of 10 there was a few stunners and a few mingers the mingers were given low scores . They then showed another group of women the same photos but the mingers where given careers like surgeon etc and the lookers where given cruddy careers . The mingers scored doubled- some even over took the lookers . Lol kinda contradicts the above post but it's just another factor

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree with op. i think most women would rather have a fit guy than a guy full of hair. what would u rather have? a fit girl or a girl full of hair?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i agree with op. i think most women would rather have a fit guy than a guy full of hair. what would u rather have? a fit girl or a girl full of hair?

The girl with hair can simply stop stuffing her face and there will be no question at all over who guys would prefer (if there really was in the first place).

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, if you are fat... just stop eating... that easy

If you are balding... well there's nothing really you can do

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are balding... well there's nothing really you can do

Well, there is, but its an extreme:

Study biology and find the cure yourself.

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
The girl with hair can simply stop stuffing her face and there will be no question at all over who guys would prefer (if there really was in the first place).
whatever. i like amber rose and she barely has any hair. if she was bald i wouldnt give a ****. also most people agree that she is very sexy.

do you know how many ugly skinny girls with long hair there are? stop infatuating yourself with hair then maybe you'd realize.

- - - Updated - - -

this is ridiculous. if you really think having hair increases your chance with women then wear a wig. i for one don't want my hair back for women BECAUSE women are already attracted to me and im losing hair. thats enough proof right there. all these graphs/charts are not helping you guys with your cause. i agree that losing hair hurts your self esteem but it doesnt make you ugly.

MercMan

Reaction score
Because they're all lazy slobs who stuff their face with Mcdonalds.

Anglosphere_2007_overweight_rate.png

No 74.1% of the US population doesn't have a glandular problem.

Oh god, and this was in 2007, this must have gone up since then.

Last I knew, the UK and the US were practically tied, with Australia not too far behind.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is ridiculous. if you really think having hair increases your chance with women then wear a wig. i for one don't want my hair back for women BECAUSE women are already attracted to me and im losing hair. thats enough proof right there. all these graphs/charts are not helping you guys with your cause. i agree that losing hair hurts your self esteem but it doesnt make you ugly.

YES IT DOES!!! How can you say that?! WTF