Took a Survey of what girls prefer, hair or muslce

MercMan

Reaction score
I beleieve if you are in YOUR BEST SELF, things WILL come to you.
For some its being hairy, for some its shaved.
No other way to know unless your try, which many have done and the results are present in this very thread.

So without further bickering:-
Lets accept it, you can't expect each and everyone to agree to what you believe.
STOP enforcing what is good for us to do. We all beleive that we want a CURE for baldness and we hope to get it fast. Threads like these are just a waste of forum space.
This thing SHOULD BE ON THE IMPACT OF HAIR LOSS or
OFF TOPIC part of the forum by rules.
Pls close this thread, it is utterly garbage

Great post

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
A good looking bald guy whos in good shape and has a decent head shape will definitely pull birds easier than fat guy with hair
If you really don't think thats the case you are f*ked in the head
the problem is that
a) the majority of guys who are balding or are bald are not 'good looking' hence why the fat guy with hair might be seen as better
b)not all bald guys hit the gym hard (ive seen a lot of skinny bald guys)

But to the question
A bald guy whos muscular will pull better than a fat guy with hair ONLY if hes good looking imo

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong, hair over everything. Women despise bald men and mock them harshly because they know they can't do a thing about it.

Fat men can always lose the weight, that's why they're way less often a subject of mockery among women. Bald men are doomed, and women rejoice over that fact.

you are so obsessed with hair. HAIR ISNT OVER EVERYTHING
a good face > hair
god
HAIR ISN't everything
Obviouzsly you went through a hard time going bald so early at such a young age but that doesn't mean that all women despise bald men. I have a friend whos 23 (my age) who never gets despised and mocked by women and thats cause hes a nice guy and decent looking. Hes had 2 long term girlfriends who are very decent looking

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly I have never met you, but you honestly sound like the most salty, bitter, unhappy, mysoginistic person I've ever come across. Your perception of women is honestly poisonous, and really it's no wonder you think you don't have any luck with them because of your hair. If that's the attitude you exude when you meet them, it's no wonder they pass you up.

Even in your hypothetical scenario, you say that a woman in a club would pass up a bald guy for a "NW1 a**h**." Why is that guy an a**h**? Even in your imagination, someone who doesn't actually exist and has never met you is an a**h**? You're projecting your insecurities on other people (I know this because I used to do it), even when they don't exist!

I think you wouldn't have luck with women even if you looked like He-Man...

i concur fred although he raises some excellent points most of the time is such a hateful person

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are so obsessed with hair. HAIR ISNT OVER EVERYTHING
a good face > hair
god
HAIR ISN't everything

He's not obsessed. Society is obsessed. Why else do you see so many individuals go out of their way to practice the positional good theory? Why else are bald men depicted as second class citizens? Why else do so many women put such emphasis on hair? Why else are only women with hair loss given sympathy? Why else is hair loss the ONLY physical condition that is absent of respect from society? Why?

You think a good face is greater than hair? Let me put it this way; I used to have a 'good face'. Without a natural hairline, it's no longer good. The only time when a face is more important than hair is for the EXTREMELY lucky men that a shaved head or even NW6 razor shaved head looks good on them due to the obvious; they have GREAT physical attributes in their face already. THATS WHY you see *some* celebrities still in the business even as bald men, but to use them as examples is insulting to us, the 'average joe'. You know why? Because I'm not a Bruce Willis, or a Vin Deisel, or a Patrick Stewart. There are only one of them and I wasnt blessed with winning the genetic lottery. I was however, cursed with the genetic defect of baldness to make me go from 'average joe' to a bottomfeeding sh!theel that society has branded me as such.

This isn't ME thinking I'm worthless as a balding/bald man, this is what SOCIETY thinks. Yes, hair really is everything. You're face is who you are, your identity, it's what people look at when they interact with you, and unfortunately to render your entire argument completely moot, the way that hair frames your face can either make it break it.

If you think hair means nothing, try this;

Shave down to an NW6 pattern and venture out doing a variety of activities in public and in social gatherings for a few days. Try to replicate the EXACT same scenarios but this time wearing a wig but sporting a FULL head of hair.

Do you really you think you won't be treated differently as a bald men? WHY do so many of you guys bury your heads in the sand and deny that baldness affects your life in a very REAL negative way? WHY?

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Nah I agree with you hellouser hair is very very important for the most important feature of a person: their face.
it definitely affects every aspect of your life but as you said in other posts status and money come into play so as unfortunate as it is if you are cursed with the male pattern baldness gene at an early age like a large majority on this forum, you can still succeed in life by working hard and striving for financial success

But I do agree its ****ed how baldness can make someone treat you differently

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Nah I agree with you hellouser hair is very very important for the most important feature of a person: their face.

Indeed! Most people will judge you before one word comes out of your mouth. It doesn't matter if you are smart, funny, cool, etc, if you look like **** because of your bald/balding head most will not even give you the time of day.

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed! Most people will judge you before one word comes out of your mouth. It doesn't matter if you are smart, funny, cool, etc, if you look like **** because of your bald/balding head most will not even give you the time of day.

If you were all those things and not a fussy b**ch obsessed with her look no one will judge you.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Oh look. It's HairLossTalk.com's biggest idiot.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say this is true - I now have hair and totally out of shape - when I was taking steroids , jab tan and had no hair I was laying loads of birds ! Now I don't get half as much ! Having muscles and no hair is really , really masqualine - most women love it ! Not all but most ! I'm now dieting and taking a bit of juice and hitting the gym again !!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to take steroids make sure you take testosterone derivatives and not DHT, as then finasteride/dutasteride will be useless. Personally I think even Test derivatives will still result in more DHT even with finasteride. Might be time to get on dutasteride just for this purpose but plenty of bodybuilders apparently use finasteride while cycling. Creatine is another one to watch out for, apparently causes a rise in DHT but no one is sure how.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
You really need to get over the fact that I exposed you for being a pathetic anti propecia troll. The more you write these comments the more butt hurt you appear. You got exposed. Deal with it and go back to the Dealing With Side Effects section where your audience of 3 can read your posts and think they are learning something. Nobody cares to read your posts, 99% of guys around here recognize you for the garbage you are. You are an unimportant little man that is trying to get respect by talking crap on a hair loss message forum, but the only thing you are accomplishing is looking like a complete imbecile. You are nothing more than an ignorant moron using cheap high school insults that I really shouldn't bother responding to.

You are so lame it really isn't funny. You talk about your law degree that you don't use. No one wants to hear about your paralegal degree you got taking classes at night school for 6 months. Trying to imply that you could be a lawyer. Give me a break. You are ignorant and your posts are full of garbage that you don't even understand. You try to post all this scientific data that you no doubt copied from other posts that you have read. You try to come across as a health nut and a gym rat, but I saw your pics before you took them down and I saw no evidence that you have even seen the inside if a gym in years. They only Jim you have probably been inside is your boyfriend Jim.

I will go back to being just like everybody else and not responding to your posts. It's hilarious to watch you try so hard to get attention only to see nobody respond to your nonsense.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Ooo went to bed and woke up to a big argument lol ! After reading through the thread again it's clear that balding affects us all differently looks wise and psychologically . It's true that some guys can pull off a shaved head and others can't . And it's certainly true hair helps highlight your face if your facial features are that way inclined, if your in this catogery and loss your hair it's a horrible and certainly you would feel a loss of identity which is a huge blow. In a nut shell hair loss affects us all differently. It's a cruel disease and even more so if it hits you young. It's been a good debate maybe a little too much testosterone has been flown about or estrogen in some case lol but we should all get back too what we do best on here, support each other , offer advice and be as helpful as we can . This forum is great for that . But just wanna say lots of guys pull off a shaved head fine - you don't notice them in public as they just blend in.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the thread closed just mention derma rolling haha ;)

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DERMA ROLLING DERMA ROLLING is the best
it is the best thing for hair loss.
ALL HAIL DERMA ROLLER

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
ALL HAIL DERMA ROLLER
Haha :) derma rolling is certainly over looked on here , the big 3 should actually be called the big 4 and include derma rolling seriously !

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
ALL HAIL DERMA ROLLER

You do know that any mention of derma rolling gets threads Locked?

Oh wait...

THIS THREAD IS NOW A DERMAROLLER THREAD!

article-1226193-071CEA4F000005DC-794_634x332.jpg

maxou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a little hope for us, asked a bunch of girls at a club which they would choose.

A) Full head of hair but fat
or
B) Bald with a great body

Asked a lot of girls and almost all would prefer a fit guy that's bald over a fat guy with a full head of hair.

In Conclusion, hit the gym fellas

Would you rather f*** a curvy b**ch with hair or a bald sexy b**ch? Works both ways

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you rather f*** a curvy b**ch with hair or a bald sexy b**ch? Works both ways

I like curvy. Unless you meant overweight?

voss224

Banned
Reaction score

Dont know about the rest of you but When a butherface walks by in a short skirt, don't care about the rest. Lol

you are right. It does work both ways

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
i meant a fat b**ch with hair

Well, holes is hole. But... no, being fat is unattractive and more often than not a sign of laziness and disregard for eating healthy.