Took a Survey of what girls prefer, hair or muslce

PinwTyropites

Reaction score
well. my bro started balding at the age of 17-18. he had few girls then. then at the age of 20 he was pretty bald Norwood 2.5 maybe 3 . Then he started crossfit and got a great body really fast!!! from then he gets any girl he wants! NO JOKE! average 2 girls per month and maybe higher! We have an inside joke for him " the more hair you loose the more girls you bang ". He doesnt care about his hairloss :p he makes joke about people like me and you who are trying to save their hair or treat their baldness.
well my opinion is whoever says if you are bald you are doomed is obsessed and turning crazy. Ok it might be a shock but its not the end of your life lol.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's face it. I'm sure there are women out there that would definitely bang bald dudes, but I think that balding guys are to women what fatties are to guys. They're fun to ride, but just don't let your friends see you doing it. End of conversation.

sniper272

Reaction score
Wrong, hair over everything. Women despise bald men and mock them harshly because they know they can't do a thing about it.

Fat men can always lose the weight, that's why they're way less often a subject of mockery among women. Bald men are doomed, and women rejoice over that fact.

wow you really think all bald men are doomed? my brother is bald as s**t but hes toned up and got tons of muscle looks kinda like vin he has 0 problems with girls! seen him with models and 9/10's i think its all in your mind buddy. Sure in some cases for example a short guy with a weird head shape is pritty much screwed but you have to play the hand you have been delt and right now im 6ft 2, good looking face and mixed race so my aim is to carry on with meds to keep my hairline, keep it short and just get BIG, guarantee you i have 0 problems with woman

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Dude its proven that girls dig a lean toned guy than a massive ripped guy.
Most girls do not dig big guys

Reaction score
So by your logic, of someone doesn't want to waste all his time in a gym to become a stereotyped bald meathead, that's his fault if women don't like him because he's bald?

You're part of the problem. Anyway, bald is bald, huge muscles or not. Enjoy groing old with that kind of body and all the back and heart problems it brings.

Fat meathead? You don't have to be a bodybuilder to look good.

Not my problem you like o think in absolutes to avoid becoming more self disciplined to work out

Reaction score
Don't talk to me about discipline, I work 9 hours a day while completing a master, not to mention that I have to take care of my girlfriend, that I also try to see my friends on the evenings, and that I also like to spend some time with my family on the week-ends.

My current life tells me that working out really is a hobby for people who are unemployed, single and asocial. I can even confirm this with the bodybuilder that I know personally. No life, no job, spending all their time and money on supplements, steroids and gym membership.

Now, the real question here is: what the hell does bodybuilding have to do with hair loss?!

I know busier people that work out for 1 hour a day for 3 hours a week and make exceptional progress. Like I said, you don't have to bodybuild.

A bodybuilder will tell you answers based off the sport of bodybuilding which not everyone can pursue.

But a bodybuilder isn't even considered attractive in comparison to a fitness athlete which does not
Cause any of those problems you
Mentioned.

As for what does any of this have to do with hair loss, simple. You try to say hair loss is so ugly as if it's an absolute that there's nothing you can do to increase attractiveness. As if there is nothing you can do to somewhat counter.

I agree hair loss makes you lose a lot of points and if your goal is to go pull some 18 year olds or college bimbos then you are mostly out of luck unless you have facial features that are unparallel.

But for most adults from what I can see, if you take care of yourself it's a non issue.

I am 23 years old and I can see the nonsense.
Just last week in this Starbucks I go to when I want to do some work on some projects I saw this older woman who is stunning and gorgeous, and keep in mind I am extremely picky when it comes to looks.

She used to smile and flirt woke contact and blushing all the time about 2 months ago but I made no move because I had other girls I was talking to.

Now just last week she comes in on a date with some completely bald fat guy who is ****ing the **** out of her tight exotic vagina filled with vagina juice oozing all over her nicely toned legs.

I wasn't even looking for an example, it just happened to slap me in the face.

sniper272

Reaction score
Don't talk to me about discipline, I work 9 hours a day while completing a master, not to mention that I have to take care of my girlfriend, that I also try to see my friends on the evenings, and that I also like to spend some time with my family on the week-ends.

My current life tells me that working out really is a hobby for people who are unemployed, single and asocial. I can even confirm this with the bodybuilder that I know personally. No life, no job, spending all their time and money on supplements, steroids and gym membership.

Now, the real question here is: what the hell does bodybuilding have to do with hair loss?!

my brother is not unemployed neither am i, infact hes quite high up in his profession also runs his own business, i myself am self employed and earn decent money. I have a good social life, always out on weekends, most nights with friends, family or gf. So your wrong brother lol yeah sure some people hit the gym because they have nothing alse but most like me dont they just want to improve on how they look. Its not for everyone if you dont want to hit the gym then dont but it really does help with appearance especially if your thinning on top like me :)

Reaction score
my brother is not unemployed neither am i, infact hes quite high up in his profession also runs his own business, i myself am self employed and earn decent money. I have a good social life, always out on weekends, most nights with friends, family or gf. So your wrong brother lol yeah sure some people hit the gym because they have nothing alse but most like me dont they just want to improve on how they look. Its not for everyone if you dont want to hit the gym then dont but it really does help with appearance especially if your thinning on top like me :)

he's somewhat right in context though, the whole bodybuilding lifestyle as a sport is sort of hard to do.

Reaction score
If you're bald, nothing else you do will compensate for that defect. Girls will still see you as the bald guy and will still reject you.

No girl is going to go like "Oh he's bald, but he has a nice body, so I want to sleep with him despite his shiny bald head now."

Unless the facial features make up for it

sniper272

Reaction score
not hard at all, 1 hour of your time eod and eating right which should be done anyway for healthy well being

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Many girls will clearly go for man with full hairs than with balding or bald young man.There is one instance where on female friend little bit joked about my less hairs and then she got arrange marriage with a 30 year old guy who even though has full head of hairs looks like 40 because his face looks damn older because of increased fat distribution on face.

I want to tell one important thing to guys.In our caste there is a book printed where pics and biodata of guys and girls are printed from which parents may choose the right candidate for there son/daughter.
I have seen that out of all boys pic,only 5% are bald and no one will give a look at them.That doesn't mean that bald guy will not get a girl but only few girls will be willing to marry them,forget about girls,only few parents will be ready to accept bald guy as there son in law.

MI92

Established Member
Reaction score
Personally I haven't had more success or more attention once I got muscular...only at the pool and gym.