To HPM and Seb .... this ones for you.

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
I feel like I'm between saf and seb, saf live in a delusional world and can't accept the reality that baldness is unattractive period, if bald man get woman it's because of their personality, and they need to work really hard for it, on the other end seb is a a complete nut, he thinks his life ended because of his baldness like woman is everything in life, well it's not, baldness sucks but you can still live for yourself at least, making a career enjoying life and who knows maybe finding someone during that time. HPM is really a looser of a different kind, refuses to acknowledge his baldness with redicoulos wigs, planning on hookers and money and thinking it's gonna make him less bald.

You have changed youre tune,old chap.When have I mentioned women as the main reason I am depressed about being bald...It was you(numerous times),that has brought up women,and how love is everything,blah,f**kin blah.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
saf live in a delusional world and can't accept the reality that baldness is unattractive period,

Being short is unnatractive period, wearing a hearing aid is also being fat is aswell, have you ever seen someone who looks better wearing glasses than without? - No

But does that mean their lives are over?
If Brad Pitt gets a broken nose is Angelina going to leave him?
By your logic Statham, Willis, Ljundberg and Deisel must all be unnatractive period. Does that also mean that every NW1 is attractive?

I'm well aware what baldness does to you with me its the difference between being an 8.5 and being 5.5 in terms of looks. But there are 8's out there who cant get women because they're losers whilst there are 5's who can because they're great guys.

As I keep pointing out on here (and nobody can answer) why is it that the average bald guy can still get a G/F and get married and have a social life and not feel prejudiced against whilst all the guys on here (who make up a tiny % of the bald population) cant?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thing is saf....THEY DONT!

i remember once reading a story of how a girl got captured and turned into a hooker.

when asked what her clients were she did say older men, at men , but LOTS of white balding men, she said that that was the number 1 customer.

so clearly the confidence didnt work out for them!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
its over, we are bald. we are doomed.

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
and about height, i just measured it the other day again and im 5'8".

so much for being 5'6, so it turns out we share the same height.

now come at me.

slipy

Reaction score
aware that you thought you were 5'6? yeah you mentioned it several times im an avid reader of these motherfucking forums. in fact whenever im online this is the first place i visit.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
thing is saf....THEY DONT!

i remember once reading a story of how a girl got captured and turned into a hooker.

when asked what her clients were she did say older men, at men , but LOTS of white balding men, she said that that was the number 1 customer.

so clearly the confidence didnt work out for them!

Oh another one of your conviently anti bald stories, I dont suppose you have a link? :whistle:
Did she also say that they were short and had small c0cks or some of them were wearing wigs?

As I've said before I personally know alot of young guys because of my job and the vast majority of those who are bald or balding have no difficulty in getting women most are in relationships or married.

Just because you like to think that they're all like you does'nt make it true.
You are not a typical bald guy you are the exception here.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
really, i have experienced the complete opposite with baldness

a place i workeed at had 2 other balding guys there and they were touchgin their balding head whenever they saw a women.

they both "had wives" but i know for a fact that one of them was paying for it, the other likely is as well.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
saf live in a delusional world and can't accept the reality that baldness is unattractive period,

Being short is unnatractive period, wearing a hearing aid is also being fat is aswell, have you ever seen someone who looks better wearing glasses than without? - No

But does that mean their lives are over?
If Brad Pitt gets a broken nose is Angelina going to leave him?
By your logic Statham, Willis, Ljundberg and Deisel must all be unnatractive period. Does that also mean that every NW1 is attractive?

I'm well aware what baldness does to you with me its the difference between being an 8.5 and being 5.5 in terms of looks. But there are 8's out there who cant get women because they're losers whilst there are 5's who can because they're great guys.

As I keep pointing out on here (and nobody can answer) why is it that the average bald guy can still get a G/F and get married and have a social life and not feel prejudiced against whilst all the guys on here (who make up a tiny % of the bald population) cant?

Perhaps because we(on this site) are not average looking bald guys.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Perhaps because we(on this site) are not average looking bald guys.

EXACTLY!!!!

This is my point the problem is not with the baldness its with the individual.
So why are people on here continously making blanket statements like all women hate baldness, Society ostracises people for being bald and views them as freaks. All bald guys are losers who have problems socialing and attracting women ... ect ect.

Baldness and hairloss affect almost everyman at some point in their life, even being a 20something NW6 is not unusual it may not be average but most people will know someone in their life who fits that catagory.
I know more bald guys than I know gingers or obese guys or guys with beards.

seb

Reaction score
Why then do I get constant insults about my baldness?
Thats twice now, you have mentioned ginger.I suppose you are one of those humans that would berate me for being AND ginger.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Why then do I get constant insults about my baldness?
Thats twice now, you have mentioned ginger.I suppose you are one of those humans that would berate me for being AND ginger.

Then why did I never get constant insults for being bald, why do none of the bald guys I know get them either?
And there you just gave a perfect example of your paranoia, I just mentioned ginger and immeadiatly you see it as some kind of slight on you for being ginger. :dunno:
I mentioned ginger just to give an example of another minority trait, you are like one of these black guys who refuse to believe that all whites are not racist.

seb

Reaction score
So all of the comments I have recieved such as,I will NEVER get a job because I am intimidating looking,I would cross the road to avoid you,you will never get a girlfriend are all in my head etc,yes....they are only making banter? :jackit:
I mentioned on the rounds two days ago,a black guy giving me dirty looks,and muttering "slaphead" as a prime example.
I am sick of you making me feel like sh**,constsntly telling me I am paronoid.Get off youre high-horse.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
there IS social prejudice for white bald men.

they already did a social study and they said they would elect a female us president before they would a white bald man.

people do not like the white bald man image, it does not look "ok".

you will never see a white bald man president ever, you can see a beard one or ginger, or wearing specs, but never white bald man, society does not like it, people don't like this look.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
So all of the comments I have recieved such as,I will NEVER get a job because I am intimidating looking,I would cross the road to avoid you,you will never get a girlfriend are all in my head etc,yes....they are only making banter? :jackit:

And where in those comments are the mentions that its hairloss to blame?

Seb said:
I mentioned on the rounds two days ago,a black guy giving me dirty looks,and muttering "slaphead" as a prime example.
I am sick of you making me feel like sh**,constsntly telling me I am paronoid.Get off youre high-horse.

Making you feel like sh** is pretty easy by the looks of it if a guy were to do that to me I would'nt automaticly jump to the conclusion that he speaks for every member of society I'd just think that he as an individual was a dick.

seb

Reaction score
Yes I should be more mentally/emotionally tough,as you are...a grown man who couldn't bear the thought of having a bald head for the world too see,hence the drastic measure of a hair transplant.
Regarding the aformentioned comments,what else would they make those pathetic statements,other than my lack of hair.I KNOW for a fact,the "seb will never get a job,and if I was an employer I wpuldnt employ him" comment was due to me being sly.For f**ksakes,this is the 21st century,I have lost my hair,thats all,I havent got multiple tattoos scrawled across my face.
I have even walked past a group of late 30s/early 40s males,of which one(in a serious tone)gave me a nazi salute....dont tell thats not because I am sly. :jackit:
Anyay this is the last time I am talking too YOU about my feelimgs,as all you do is take the p**s.I dont have a jibe at you every five minutes about having a hair transplant,or what you were like(feelings wise) before.I only mention youre hair transplant in defence.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Yes I should be more mentally/emotionally tough,as you are...a grown man who couldn't bear the thought of having a bald head for the world too see,hence the drastic measure of a hair transplant.
Regarding the aformentioned comments,what else would they make those pathetic statements,other than my lack of hair.I KNOW for a fact,the "seb will never get a job,and if I was an employer I wpuldnt employ him" comment was due to me being sly.For f**ksakes,this is the 21st century,I have lost my hair,thats all,I havent got multiple tattoos scrawled across my face.
I have even walked past a group of late 30s/early 40s males,of which one(in a serious tone)gave me a nazi salute....dont tell thats not because I am sly. :jackit:
Anyay this is the last time I am talking too YOU about my feelimgs,as all you do is take the p**s.I dont have a jibe at you every five minutes about having a hair transplant,or what you were like(feelings wise) before.I only mention youre hair transplant in defence.

Wow I'd better inform inform my bosses at work because they've employed about 3 bald guys in the past year alone! - What a mistake on their part!

Mention the hair transplant as much as you like I've already explained it several times, but just as I predicted you've chosen to completley ignore what I said and just because I had one does'nt mean I was anyway near as emotionally disturbed as you are on the subject of being bald.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
there IS social prejudice for white bald men.

they already did a social study and they said they would elect a female us president before they would a white bald man.

people do not like the white bald man image, it does not look "ok".

you will never see a white bald man president ever, you can see a beard one or ginger, or wearing specs, but never white bald man, society does not like it, people don't like this look.

LOL yet another of your random evidence free facts.
THEY did, did 'THEY' funny I cant remember anyone asking me my opinion on that.

So I guess if some white bald guy came along who happend to be an economic genius and came up with some brilliant ideas and totally wiped the floor with his NW1 opponents in all political debates he still would lose out to some clueless NW1 or a Sarah Palin type.

IDK if you've noticed it or not but the worlds politicians bald or not aint exactly a good looking bunch.

Your intelectual limitations are so apparent.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

I guess nobody pointed this out to Sweden, Russia, Greece or Italy! :whistle:

Sorry to burst your bubble of unreality :spell:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i meant US.

and yes people know of the russian bald leaders that are on a rotating bald/non bald leaders.