To HPM and Seb .... this ones for you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
Lyrically,and In comparison to the smiths,they are not really well known...I personally have only heard their most famous song.Come on,you have to admit RIGHT SAID FRED werent taken seriously.

I did'nt dispute RSF but at I still would'nt call them a novelty band, they played their own instruments and wrote their own music. They're just a regular pop group. No different to Take That really except much less successful.

Midnight Oil are barely known over here but in their native Australia they've had a long and successful career and are well known for their songs about serious issues they could'nt be less of a novelty act.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont think anyones copying your superior hair genetics. :whistle: BTW some caucasians do have dark hair.

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
lmao that guy is wearin an obvious wig

cud be hair dye tho makin things look weird

and dam white people just accept ur brown hair why do u have to try to copy the superior black hair genetics of asians?

we wan't to rock the emo style, which requires black hair.

slipy

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
slipy said:
Exodus2011 said:
lmao that guy is wearin an obvious wig

cud be hair dye tho makin things look weird

and dam white people just accept ur brown hair why do u have to try to copy the superior black hair genetics of asians?

we wan't to rock the emo style, which requires black hair.
asians have that naturally

fuckers, i used to dye my hair black in an attempt to emulate Bert Mccracken's hairdoo http://valerielewis.net/photos/bert108.jpg

see his receding hairline?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
I dont think anyones copying your superior hair genetics. :whistle: BTW some caucasians do have dark hair.
shitty dark brown stuff but not actual black hair

Yeah ok you win....

I wont mention height ect ....

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Right Said Fred were a f*****g joke band. Even if they didn't intend to be, that is how they were perceived... which only furthers my point. Also look at the era they came out in.
I hate Morrisey btw. Big hair, pouty lipped muther f****r. I'd love to see all his fans reactions if he went nw6... they would disown him and then he would have a REAL reason to be depressed smh.

seb

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Right Said Fred were a f****ing joke band. Even if they didn't intend to be, that is how they were perceived... which only furthers my point. Also look at the era they came out in.
I hate Morrisey btw. Big hair, pouty lipped muther f****r. I'd love to see all his fans reactions if he went nw6... they would disown him and then he would have a REAL reason to be depressed smh.

:)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Great, tell that to SAF... I think all his "perspective" is getting in his way.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I don't really understand! :dunno:
He said he doesn't think RSF is a joke band.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Waits for SAF's idea of a joke band. Weird Al is a joke artist for sure.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
i never said i had good genes

im aware i have epically shitty genes from hell

i just think asians have better genes than whites in a lot of ways

they age slower, get fat way less (especially women, ive literally only seen 2 chubby asian girls in my life, and they werent even that fat), intelligent

and wat do u mean "etc"? 0_0

I know a few fat Asians, I know a few that are far from intelligent.

Also they tend to be pretty short in a few ways, better genes is questionable.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Glad I'm not asian... small dicks.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
exceptions to the rule smartass. asians eat healthier, have wayyyy lower obesity rates, just look it up

lol

90% of men are between 5.5 and 6.2 inches according to a combination of 12 world studies. look it up its the most cited study by far

all i kno is im glad im not a cracker

Funny how some of the Asians I know are fat or getting fat because they eat crap and don't exercise. Of course some people have great metabolism, however when you don't your gene's means nothing.

As for short penis, watch some p**rn.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
All I know is that I see more asian women with white guys than with their own kind. Asian women see white guys as status symbols.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Glad I'm not asian... small dicks.
And theres the ect :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
With songs like deeply dippy (which I like) and I'm too sexy, I think it's very clear they were intending to be a joke band!

I said they were just a 'pop' band. To me a joke band is like Aqua or guys who mime and wear costumes. RSF were just trying to be as commercial as possible to maximise their sales but they wrote their own material and played their own instruments.

I've actually seen them live, they were playing a gig at the opening of a local nightclub.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Exodus2011 said:
s.a.f said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":wky610k5]Glad I'm not asian... small dicks.
And theres the ect :whistle:
actually im an average 6 inches . . . .

and apparently u dont kno studies and believe BS eh?[/quote:wky610k5]

Calm down .... its not the size that counts. :)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You talk about superior asian genetics. I think it is nurture not nature in most cases exo. Take their flawless skin, not genetic. Asians are just OBSESSIVE about avoiding sunlight for cultural reasons. Have you seen some of the crazy riot masks they wear? It's basis comes from a rigid class system. Poor people had to do manual labor out in the sun so it is really easy to identify the lower class which they consider to be shameful.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hard or soft?

B

Beingbaldsucks

I feel like I'm between saf and seb, saf live in a delusional world and can't accept the reality that baldness is unattractive period, if bald man get woman it's because of their personality, and they need to work really hard for it, on the other end seb is a a complete nut, he thinks his life ended because of his baldness like woman is everything in life, well it's not, baldness sucks but you can still live for yourself at least, making a career enjoying life and who knows maybe finding someone during that time. HPM is really a looser of a different kind, refuses to acknowledge his baldness with redicoulos wigs, planning on hookers and money and thinking it's gonna make him less bald.