BTW Morriseys mature hairline held up remarkably well over the years. :shock:

slipy

Reaction score
[youtube:14ddd75f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plj8HW8Smdc[/youtube:14ddd75f]

"and i feel like im dying inside....whoaaa" really love that part

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
That Absolution Project song wasn't half bad, and I usually dislike nu-metal.

slipy

Reaction score
yeah, i don't listen to awful lot of nu metal these days. this song was appropriate for the vibe tho.
usually anything from Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots
to more extreame stuff like Decapitated, Spawn of Possesion, Meshuggah or Lamb of God is cool with me.

no Oasis or Coldplay crap tho. kill it with faiarhhh!

seb

Reaction score
Dont know how to do pics/vids,so I will just say,SAF-this ones for you(especially now you are NOT bald(something you must have hated,hence the hair transplant :woot:)
SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE-REM. :)
Anyway,the aforementioned song only applies to me,as HPM isnt "looking for a job,and then found a job",lest you forget he is rich,remember.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only thing i can think of that is worse than hairloss is morrissey.

Does anyone know whats going on with smiths guitarist johnny marr the guy is touching 50. Can this be real hair?!?!

johnny-marr-the-nme-awards-2012-held_5802956.jpg

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Looks like a wig but I couldn't be sure.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
al pachinos natural hair in his 20s looked more like a wig than his ACTUAL wigs in his movies after godfather 3.

some peoples hair is just like that.

but if hes like that in his 60s then yeah its likely a hairpiece

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its obviously a wig! I've posted that before.
HPM I hope yours is'nt even half as obvious as that.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry saf, didnt realise youd posted that before

Its interesting as he had a lot of hair when he was younger (unless he was wearing in the early days of the smiths too) yet i have never seen him receding at all. I wonder about the transition do you know what i mean, being in the public eye he must have decided pretty early on that he was gonna be wearing one.

slipy

Reaction score
if u haven't seen a single pic of him with hair loss then you can't know for sure. maybe he just uses awful lot of hair dye, making it look unnatural.

anyways, that track is so cringe worthy, one has to wonder if it was meant as a joke.

here's depressing music done right:

[youtube:32gowjr5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHgkZfbAtI[/youtube:32gowjr5]

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
if u haven't seen a single pic of him with hair loss then you can't know for sure. maybe he just uses awful lot of hair dye, making it look unnatural.

anyways, that track is so cringe worthy, one has to wonder if it was meant as a joke.

here's depressing music done right:

[youtube:1zeyxpba]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOHgkZfbAtI[/youtube:1zeyxpba]

Jonny Marr(and the smiths as a whole) would never have anywhere walking around sly.

slipy

Reaction score
how so? are they known as super vain or image oriented? i don't know anything about the smiths.

seb

Reaction score
slipy said:
how so? are they known as super vain or image oriented? i don't know anything about the smiths.

Lyrically,and musically,they are one of the most talented bands,EVER.Imagine if the Gallagher brothers were bald,or the rolling stones were sly,it just wouldnt have worked,would it....the only bands(ones in the mainstream,I am not talking about some obscure thrash metal/nu metal band) that have a bald singer,or the next important band member are novelty groups like RIGHT SAID FRED/MIDNIGHT OIL.Not exactly changed the face of modern music.....

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
the aforementioned song only applies to me,as HPM isnt "looking for a job,and then found a job",lest you forget he is rich,remember.

Dont worry the Smiths can also cater to HPM:

[youtube:1aok7yzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5HpeA_WSo[/youtube:1aok7yzw]

"I am the son and the heir .... of an upper middle class 4bed semi ... I am the son and heir ...."

slipy

Reaction score
funny thing, there's this one emo rock band called the used. and they have a severely balding lead guitarist and lead singer. they're emo rock! if they're not doing anything about hair loss/ not wearing wigs then why couldn't a band like the smiths act the same way?

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
slipy said:

Lyrically,and musically,they are one of the most talented bands,EVER.Imagine if the Gallagher brothers were bald,or the rolling stones were sly,it just wouldnt have worked,would it....the only bands(ones in the mainstream,I am not talking about some obscure thrash metal/nu metal band) that have a bald singer,or the next important band member are novelty groups like RIGHT SAID FRED/MIDNIGHT OIL.Not exactly changed the face of modern music.....

The smiths are known for producing ironic and manic depressive music, they have such a strong following because theres no shortage of depressive young people (as verified by this site).
And Midnight oil a novelty group?? Where did you get that idea?

s.a.f

Reaction score
slipy said:
funny thing, there's this one emo rock band called the used. and they have a severely balding lead guitarist and lead singer. they're emo rock! if they're not doing anything about hair loss/ not wearing wigs then why couldn't a band like the smiths act the same way?

Um the smiths were an 80's band they split up over 20 yrs ago. None of them were balding at the time but it seems Johnny Marr must've started wearing some time in the last decade he was out of the limelight for a long time.
Its rather suspicious that his hair looks much denser in his 50's than it did in his 20's.

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
seb said:
slipy said:

The smiths are known for producing ironic and manic depressive music, they have such a strong following because theres no shortage of depressive young people (as verified by this site).
And Midnight oil a novelty group?? Where did you get that idea?

In comparison to the smiths,they are not really well known...I personally have only heard their most famous song.Come on,you have to admit RIGHT SAID FRED werent taken seriously.

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
slipy said:

Um the smiths were an 80's band they split up over 20 yrs ago. None of them were balding at the time but it seems Johnny Marr must've started wearing some time in the last decade he was out of the limelight for a long time.
Its rather suspicious that his hair looks much denser in his 50's than it did in his 20's.

i can't swear by that, but hair dye can do that thing. i know from my own experience, after hair is dyed it's more pigmented which makes the hair appear thicker. not saying this is the case with the Marr guy.