To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

shookwun

Reaction score
Nah if the guy is an arrogant deluded douche, laugh away, guilt free.

Must of been wearing a tight T shirt during the creation of thread thread.

Must of felt like a real alpha male to pick up females that were victim to genetic recombination.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I had to refresh my memory and re read this thread. f*****g epic lulz man. Made my night, thanks @Slickbald.

I'll make sure to bump this thread up if I have to man, everyone should see this.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tyron > Chad in 2017

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Screenshot_20170822-174918.png

Police arresting someone for laughing :p

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. Felt a need to post on this site. I'm ashamed of all of the depressing posts on this forum. I feel compelled to provide some personal input.

First, a bit about me: I was dealt a terrible hand in life - I'm short, pale, naturally fat, have messed up teeth, wear glasses, have numerous internal health complications, and, yes, suffer severe premature baldness (I pretty much had all of my hair lost in early 20s).

Does that stop me from making the best out of life? No!

I wear shoes that disguisedly make me look taller, get spray tans twice a week, work out hardcore every day, and eat insanely healthy (so I'm ripped), got braces to fix my teath, wear contacts, go to the doctor frequently, and slicked my hair completely bald - and I've been getting loads of girls! Recently, I've been wearing a wig, and I LOVE it. It gives me perfect hair, and it's hardly noticeable. I went from a short, fat, messed-up-teethed, bespectacled, bald, pale ugly man to a tall, muscular, tanned man with an amazing hairline and smile.

Big hint: don't take that finastricide crap. All it does is make you fat and uglier. Don't bother with rogaine or any of that crud. Instead, bic your head, wear a hairpiece, get tanned, get swole, grow a beard...and crush!

See how a little work on your appearance can make worlds of a difference?

What the f*** did you just f*****g say, you NW6? I’ll have you know I started finasteride and Min when I was 14 years, and I’ve been involved in numerous gyno support forum disccussions, and I have over 3000 grafts. I am trained in derma rolling and I donated 200 euro to Japan Trip. You are nothing to me but just another baldcel. I will wipe you the f*** out of my entire bodies hormones in order to preserve my hair. You think you can get away with saying that sh*t to me over the Internet? Think again, f****r. As we speak I am contacting the Black Pill God Dante92 so you better prepare for the storm, baldy. The storm that wipes all hope and love from your soul. You’re f*****g dead(nw3 onwards), kid.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't not feel inspired by OP but

8/10? There's probably what 5? baldies that would hit this, zidane, freddie, and a few others. Otherwise the most a baldite can hope to hit is 6

Also, those shoes make you look like a clown.

Otherwise, keep doing what you're doing OP

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ITS OVER MAN

i just want a asteroid to come down and kill me

It's NEVER over.

You reading words written by a real live DINASOUR, as we speak.

Remember, in the end, all good things in life eventually die. BUT EVIL LIVES FOREVER!!!!!

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_5317.JPG
IMG_5212.JPG
Actually, an update for all you people saying I got destroyed or my ego hurt. Sorry, but unlike you who spend all day moping and insulting people on here, I don't often come on this website but once every few weeks. I'm out living my life and enjoying it.

I don't care what the haters say about me. Roasting me for being me. Laugh all you want, but I am happy with my life, and enjoy doing what I do.

Attached: pictures of my girlfriend and me, and pictures of me gymcelling / wigcelling / shoecelling.

Attachments

• IMG_5744.JPG
    IMG_5744.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5320.JPG
    IMG_5320.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_5431.JPG
    IMG_5431.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 203

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Must of been wearing a tight T shirt during the creation of thread thread.

Must of felt like a real alpha male to pick up females that were victim to genetic recombination.

Actually, I don't need to wear a tight T-Shirt. My muscles show no matter what type of shirt I wear.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
These boots may look big and bulky in the photo but they aren't so much in real life. It looks like they have been digitally manipulated in this photo so as to appear bigger and chunkier. Sneaky photoshop 101.

Anyway this dude is only wearing standard Timberland boots which would give him a hight improvement of only half an inch (1.27cm in Euro-cuck), so the deception is negligible.

100% correct. You have a very good eye, and know your boots.

The boots in that pictures actually aren't my tall boots. I wear different ones for height.

The tall boots I wear add way more inches.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on Cap, 6.5? I mean if you're classically good looking, but not out of this world you're an 8. This guy is 5'5, ugly, gonzo from the muppets looking, slick-headed, glasses, oddball body, frankenstinean shoes, I mean he's got it all. No way more than a 3.5. If you want to argue he's a 4, fine, I'll roll, but if he's a 6.5, I'm a 9.5.

I'm a actually 5'7, closer to 5'8. Not tall at all (especially by American female standards), and - in fact - a bit short, but not quite in subhuman category.

I wear contacts mostly, so no need to worry about glasses. My shoes didn't come out of any Frankenstein movie. And, contrary to your belief, slick headed, while MUCH worse than having a full head of thick hair, is way better than balding / comb over headed. And you think this is an oddball body?

Attachments

• IMG_5431.JPG
    IMG_5431.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 160