56.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5833.JPG
    IMG_5833.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 168

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 62675 View attachment 62673 Actually, an update for all you people saying I got destroyed or my ego hurt. Sorry, but unlike you who spend all day moping and insulting people on here, I don't often come on this website but once every few weeks. I'm out living my life and enjoying it.

I don't care what the haters say about me. Roasting me for being me. Laugh all you want, but I am happy with my life, and enjoy doing what I do.

Attached: pictures of my girlfriend and me, and pictures of me gymcelling / wigcelling / shoecelling.
Keep doing your thing, whatever, but just don't be unrealistic.

Saying you are an 8/10-at least- is absurd.

To say "hot girls" said you were an 8/10 (and meant it)-also absurd.

To get on people for dealing with their lack of hair and venting in their own way online - further absurdity (in itself, but the display of self consciousness shown by you, just in your few posts also shows absurd hypocrisy)

To say the girls in your pics are "hot"- gtfo, 3-4/10's. Tops.

To say that rat pelt toy you wear looks barely noticeable- beyond absurd haha.

To say you're "ripped"- even further absurdity. You're in pretty good shape with some muscle definition, and not very big. I hope you're not on peds, because that'd be a sad result.

Not only were your posts insulting (not only to others emotions, but also intelligence), but they were hypocritical as well. Had you come correct, you'd have received a different reception.

Last edited:

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score

To get on people for dealing with their lack of hair and venting in their own way online - further absurdity (in itself, but the display of self consciousness shown by you, just in your few posts also shows absurd hypocrisy)

To say that rat pelt toy wear looks barely noticeable- beyond absurd haha.

To say you're "ripped"- even further absurdity. You're in ptetty good shape with some musce definition, and not very big. I hope you're not on peds, because that'd be a sad result.

Not only were your posts insulting (not only to others emotions, but also intelligence), but they were hypocritical as well. Had you come correct, you'd habe received a different reception.

It's okay if you're jealous.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's okay if you're jealous.
Quite the reply. But in all seriousness, my post stands really. I think with all the self deprecation that goes on around, most of us are really realistic about what we've got to work with (and some are even too much the other way, bordering on bdd or full blown). So for you to come in hot, being, very unrealistic, probably got you more push-back than the "bald sissy" stuff.

shookwun

Reaction score

To say that rat pelt toy wear looks barely noticeable- beyond absurd haha.

To say you're "ripped"- even further absurdity. You're in ptetty good shape with some musce definition, and not very big. I hope you're not on peds, because that'd be a sad result.

Not only were your posts insulting (not only to others emotions, but also intelligence), but they were hypocritical as well. Had you come correct, you'd habe received a different reception.
Legit post.

Practical and reasonable.

shookwun

Reaction score
Quite the reply. But in all seriousness, my post stands really. I think with all the self deprecation that goes on around, most of us are really realistic about what we've got to work with (and some are even too much the other way, bordering on bdd or full blown). So for you to come in hot, being, very unrealistic, probably got you more push-back than the "bald sissy" stuff.
Just needs a reality check.

Be around other attractive men, and watch closely how irrelevant one becomes. It's a deciding factor that can make or break you. If you find yourself being equally surrounded and approached, then chances are you are in fact attractive.

Being isolated by yoursself is a poor indicator of value. Nothing more concrete and proof worthy then being around other men and having that desired women equally feel the same way about you.

shookwun

Reaction score
View attachment 62675 View attachment 62673 Actually, an update for all you people saying I got destroyed or my ego hurt. Sorry, but unlike you who spend all day moping and insulting people on here, I don't often come on this website but once every few weeks. I'm out living my life and enjoying it.

I don't care what the haters say about me. Roasting me for being me. Laugh all you want, but I am happy with my life, and enjoy doing what I do.

Attached: pictures of my girlfriend and me, and pictures of me gymcelling / wigcelling / shoecelling.
Bruh, I already mentioned I think you look good bald. In fact you are a solid 6 even with a shaven head.

However your approach on others is wrong. But thank you for confirming a baldies abilities to score lots of normies.

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do your friends and family think of you alternating between that ridiculous Party City wig and baldness? How do you handle the stigma of male wig wearing? I will give you this you have a lot of balls to openly wear a wig. I am asking partly because I am curious just in case I have to become a rug slave one day.

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean seriously bro, does anybody look at that thing and not say "That guy is wearing a wig", why not invest some money in a more stylish and realistic hairpiece?

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just needs a reality check.

Be around other attractive men, and watch closely how irrelevant one becomes. It's a deciding factor that can make or break you. If you find yourself being equally surrounded and approached, then chances are you are in fact attractive.

Being isolated by yoursself is a poor indicator of value. Nothing more concrete and proof worthy then being around other men and having that desired women equally feel the same way about you.
If I was a fullhead I would be a "cute" good looking 5'8 guy that could accept his aesthetics, I mean sh*t If I was a full head It could be worse but being around truly good looking guys and seeing how the world reacts to them is gut wrenching but as you seem to have going by your posts I've accepted that unfortunately atm I'm in the trenches and your attitude is very inspiring on how to go forward with that and escape the trenches.

Much respect from one fine haired balding brother to another.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do your friends and family think of you alternating between that ridiculous Party City wig and baldness? How do you handle the stigma of male wig wearing? I will give you this you have a lot of balls to openly wear a wig. I am asking partly because I am curious just in case I have to become a rug slave one day.

My friends and family don't care one bit.

My girlfriend doesn't mind at all. She says if it gives me confidence to go for it.

I've only had two people point out that it's a wig. Everyone else out in public thinks it my real hair, including most girls. I think it looks more realistic in person.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread has me cracking up, these pictures are the stuff of Hairlosstalk legend.

Guy has to be a troll right, who puts up pics of their girlfriend on a baldie forum?

Then again, who would put up these pics anywhere on the internet. Guess they are legitimately his own.

This forum is the gift that keeps on giving.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me clarify one thing. I obviously didn't mean to call all bald people sissies. I'm a slick bald person myself, so I would have been calling myself a sissy.

I'm calling the ones who mope all day and long without trying to better their lives or improve themselves sissies.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread has me cracking up, these pictures are the stuff of Hairlosstalk legend.

Guy has to be a troll right, who puts up pics of their girlfriend on a baldie forum?

Then again, who would put up these pics anywhere on the internet. Guess they are legitimately his own.

This forum is the gift that keeps on giving.
Because I'm confident bro. I just shaved it and am confident enough to post pictures of myself and my life.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the sake of making a point or playing devil's advocate against my own usual thoughts on blue pill, I'm just going to disregard the likely possibility OP found some ridiculous guy on facebook and found it hilarious, and made a thread trolling us all by playing the part of the deluded 8/10 with a knock out girlfriend. Though if I recall correctly there were a few bangable women he was pictured with earlier in the thread (which may mean nothing, pictured with a female friend, or a friend of a friend etc "hey lets take a selfie random lol"), that does make it more believable so well done if trolling. But that last picture of the rug pretty much confirmed in my mind this is indeed trolling.

Anyway, if this character did exist, believes he's 8/10, is happy and secure with a partner who realistically will stick with him because of lack of options, then his happiness would be something I'm jealous of.

If I finally caved in and gave it all up to my diffusing reality and just shaved it, I'd obviously be dating below what I'm normally used to, but an average looking girl who is slim is realistically all that any man could want to regularly f*** and share a happy life with. But any man who feels they'd leave behind their past better life, by dropping down their standards, and trying to tell themselves that "this is great, I still look great and have a girlfriend" would at their core be deeply unhappy. And I'm no different.

So is ignorance bliss? Narcissists believe themselves and their lives are better than anyone's, they truly believe that, and regardless of how many slaps of reality they get, something in their brain insists on telling them that they are happier than anyone, and we wait and expect the reality hammer and karma to drop as hard on them as the blue pill once did, but no, they die happy that way.

For the vast majority of people with self-awareness, there's always realistic expectations, and then there's optimism, few will achieve that optimism and only if the stars align, and most will have up's and down's. The majority will have many disappointments that remind us that life is very difficult in ways and in those many tough times make you question if anything is worth it.

If the black pill is the extreme of the red pill, I guess extreme blue pill, is the navy pill? And those who are on it, are more annoying than ever, and the result is the response in this thread, because we know that inevitably they are unshakeable in their delusion and will never reach the lows that most people have to experience.