To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the sake of making a point or playing devil's advocate against my own usual thoughts on blue pill, I'm just going to disregard the likely possibility OP found some ridiculous guy on facebook and found it hilarious, and made a thread trolling us all by playing the part of the deluded 8/10 with a knock out girlfriend. Though if I recall correctly there were a few bangable women he was pictured with earlier in the thread (which may mean nothing, pictured with a female friend, or a friend of a friend etc "hey lets take a selfie random lol"), that does make it more believable so well done if trolling. But that last picture of the rug pretty much confirmed in my mind this is indeed trolling.

Anyway, if this character did exist, believes he's 8/10, is happy and secure with a partner who realistically will stick with him because of lack of options, then his happiness would be something I'm jealous of.

If I finally caved in and gave it all up to my diffusing reality and just shaved it, I'd obviously be dating below what I'm normally used to, but an average looking girl who is slim is realistically all that any man could want to regularly f*** and share a happy life with. But any man who feels they'd leave behind their past better life, by dropping down their standards, and trying to tell themselves that "this is great, I still look great and have a girlfriend" would at their core be deeply unhappy. And I'm no different.

So is ignorance bliss? Narcissists believe themselves and their lives are better than anyone's, they truly believe that, and regardless of how many slaps of reality they get, something in their brain insists on telling them that they are happier than anyone, and we wait and expect the reality hammer and karma to drop as hard on them as the blue pill once did, but no, they die happy that way.

For the vast majority of people with self-awareness, there's always realistic expectations, and then there's optimism, few will achieve that optimism and only if the stars align, and most will have up's and down's. The majority will have many disappointments that remind us that life is very difficult in ways and in those many tough times make you question if anything is worth it.

If the black pill is the extreme of the red pill, I guess extreme blue pill, is the navy pill? And those who are on it, are more annoying than ever, and the result is the response in this thread, because we know that inevitably they are unshakeable in their delusion and will never reach the lows that most people have to experience.
I envy his ability to put on a mysterious furry animal on his head, strap on some ridiculous stilts and genuinely believe he's 8/10.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence = blue pilling yourself into thinking that bald looks good and that people aren't laughing at your wig behind your back.
Not true. I know bald is way uglier than a fullhead of hair. Same as height. But you know what? I'm not just gonna lay down and rot like the rest of
you. If I was tall with hair I'd be even better looking. I'm actually accepting reality: that I'm not as good looking being shorter and w/o hair, but am accepting that reality.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I envy his ability to put on a mysterious furry animal on his head, strap on some ridiculous stilts and genuinely believe he's 8/10.

I know it's a funny joke but if you think about it, that's a much more concise version of what I'm serious about saying.

I sometimes wish I had that delusion, I wish I never felt inferior to others or to my previous self, I wish I was always deluded, never restless and indecisive on my perception of myself, and endlessly happy.

Point being, we hate it because we ain't it.

That's why this fairly shitty troll thread has reached 12 pages.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Confidence = blue pilling yourself into thinking that bald looks good and that people aren't laughing at your wig behind your back.
Part of my confidence comes from balding knowing that most men aren't actually willing to die like I am thats what keeps my head up. Neanderthal confidence

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not accepting reality. As I have stated on numerous occasions, your posts have been delusional. You are not an 8, the girls you know (in the pictures) are not 8's, the throw-rug doesn't look real, and you never bang hot girls. EVER. I'd imagine hot girls are not even nice to you, except in the smiley patronizing way that they are to ne'er-do-wells around them (It is how they are, and also how you probably incoherently mistook the "you're an 8/10" as being truly honest in your, never-f***-a-hot-chick-gaze.).

I've banged plenty of women. Sure, maybe not all of them are hot models. So what? I know I'm not a hot model. We can't all be Chads. I know I'm above average looks and can get average and slightly above average females. I've banged all types of women, from young to old, to tall to short, to Asian, black, Hispanic, and white.

I know I'm not a true Chad slayer, but I do alright.

James A

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's more realistic. I'm not, nor do i think anyone here is a chad, bit you're right, NOW, in this respect: confidence is king when you are not a stud. You already have enough going against you, n without that, you're finished.
And, if you're a stud it doesn't matter how much, or how little, confidence you have. Girls will fancy you no matter what.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Now I remember where I saw the thing on his head!

918962lLhAL.jpg

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 62675 View attachment 62673 Actually, an update for all you people saying I got destroyed or my ego hurt. Sorry, but unlike you who spend all day moping and insulting people on here, I don't often come on this website but once every few weeks. I'm out living my life and enjoying it.

I don't care what the haters say about me. Roasting me for being me. Laugh all you want, but I am happy with my life, and enjoy doing what I do.

Attached: pictures of my girlfriend and me, and pictures of me gymcelling / wigcelling / shoecelling.
The first chick looks like a dude btw. I'd rather be virgin than f*****g this thing.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This cannot be xander94. First, he has a full head (why would he be here), and second, I've heard of this "CHAD" status he has---------------if this is really him, I am the king of all f*****g chads, of all motherfucking time haha.
He's Xander. He has crown baldness. the same name, the same age, the same everything.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks good because you don't have bumps on your head.

Believe me, if you did, your girlfriend would be "gymcelling", to pick up another
man at the gym.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'7 = 170 cm, right? I wouldn't say you are that short, looking at your pics, maybe because of your giant boots. I am 172 cm, and feeling like a subhuman. But you gave me some hope. I need to find boots with high platforms too.

If you are Norwood six, you can still get a hair transplant, if your donor area is in good shape. 5000 grafts and SMP and you are "cured".

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5'7 = 170 cm, right? I wouldn't say you are that short, looking at your pics, maybe because of your giant boots. I am 172 cm, and feeling like a subhuman. But you gave me some hope. I need to find boots with high platforms too.

If you are Norwood six, you can still get a hair transplant, if your donor area is in good shape. 5000 grafts and SMP and you are "cured".

You need at least 8000 grafts to get enough bum fluff to do a combover if you are slick NW6. NW7 is just an exercise in futility.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think even norwood 4 is borderline if you're looking to be fullheaded at the end of a few transplants.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 62675 View attachment 62673 Actually, an update for all you people saying I got destroyed or my ego hurt. Sorry, but unlike you who spend all day moping and insulting people on here, I don't often come on this website but once every few weeks. I'm out living my life and enjoying it.

I don't care what the haters say about me. Roasting me for being me. Laugh all you want, but I am happy with my life, and enjoy doing what I do.

Attached: pictures of my girlfriend and me, and pictures of me gymcelling / wigcelling / shoecelling.

Man I admire your ability to out yourself on this forum. Whether you're a troll or not, I really like this thread.

You seem like a confident lad. You're happy and confident enough to even be pictured with a rug on your head. Your eyes are glowing with good intentions and love for yourself. You have a loving girlfriend who you seem to like and that's the important thing.

What I am sure of though, is that I'd rather die a painful death rather than look like you with that bald bulbous head and pumped body. That's a fact. And that's why I am on this forum. You can keep posting here to 'wake us up' and show us you're standing tall with your image regardless of what people say, but my feelings of disgust and sadness I get when I look at your photos are overwhelming. If you like yourself that's good, but man your looks do make me hate life. Please stop posting pics of yourself.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score