To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, maybe the reason behind your relative succes with females (honestly, most of them...hmm...not that good, but still...) is your money. May be you are a bald rich manlet? I don't know, I am too manlet and aspie, but my hair is a little bit thinner than your current wig when I am growing it, but despite that I can't even look women in the eyes when they talk, let alone any kind of relationship. Are you sure you are not taking some drugs that help overcome anxiety?

Last edited:

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, maybe the reason behind your relative succes with females (honestly, most of them...hmm...not that good, but still...) is your money. May be you are a bald rich manlet? I don't know, I am too manlet and aspie, but my hair is a little bit thinner than your current wig when I am growing it, but depstite that I can't even look women in the eyes when they talk, let alone any kind of relationship. Are you sure you are not taking some drugs that help overcome anxiety?

172cm is 'manlet' status now? Where do you live? The Netherlands? I'm 165 cm in a country with a national average of 170 for men and 156 for women, so I honestly don't feel that short.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
172cm is 'manlet' status now? Where do you live? The Netherlands? I'm 165 cm in a country with a national average of 170 for men and 156 for women, so I honestly don't feel that short.
5'5? That's short as f***. I'm 5'10, n I'm barely cutting the grade for average. I'd say 5'9 is the absolute minimum, anything less than that and you're considered short.

5'5 is a woman's height.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, that's a damn edited glamour shot, not a picture taken with a cell phone at whatever angle. Even that guy doesn't look like that.....

But it doesn't matter, as this guy stating he's an 8/10 is preposterous. Short, odd body, bald, ugly, short (5'7 in his speak means with the elevator shoes), nerdy af, probable disgusting voice, spectacles, and finally short. 3/10, 3.5 tops.

So the fact that he's ripping 3-4/10 girls is meaningless. Those are the small ones nobody wants, you throw those back.

I'm glad he did something, but don't be delusional about it, own that 3/10 that you are n those carp you bang, but don't try n pass those pics off as anything else....n by the way, those are his BEST pics, for every 4 he "slays", there's a 1.5 lurking in the closet.
wth this is pretty fucked. yea he's short but you didn't have to say it 3 times to try to rub it in. i don't see how he is that ugly either. mediocre looking sure but nothing displeasurable to look at. thats the point where i say you are 3 and under. the "disgusting voice" is a straight up presumptous see through insult and same with nerdiness. i dont see how he's nerdy

not gonna lie though , that black girl is unattractive and i would rather stay alone than date her or someone in her caliber. but hey if he likes her thats what matters

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wth this is pretty fucked. yea he's short but you didn't have to say it 3 times to try to rub it in. i don't see how he is that ugly either. mediocre looking sure but nothing displeasurable to look at. thats the point where i say you are 3 and under. the "disgusting voice" is a straight up presumptous see through insult and same with nerdiness. i dont see how he's nerdy

not gonna lie though , that black girl is unattractive and i would rather stay alone than date her or someone in her caliber. but hey if he likes her thats what matters

He was being highly insulting to the entire forum haha, just look at the title of the thread. So I called it as I saw it, without any sugar, albeit joking around, at least part way.

But yeah some of those girls are rough, real rough.

Also, about the 5'5 height, it's about the average for most women. If a male is 5'5, that's extremely short. Most women will laugh at you behind your back, and sometimes to your face, if you ever have the nerve to ask on a date or hit on them. Not that it's right, but they Will.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
ajNLwgg_700b_v1.jpg

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, about the 5'5 height, it's about the average for most women. If a male is 5'5, that's extremely short. Most women will laugh at you behind your back, and sometimes to your face, if you ever have the nerve to ask on a date or hit on them. Not that it's right, but they Will.

I don't and never will live in the US, so the average there is irrelevant to me. Obviously being tall is a sought after trait everywhere, but tall is subjective. 5'10 in the US is average, sure, but 5'10 in Indonesia where the average guy is 5'2(!!) is very tall. It sucks being 5'5 regardless though, it also doesn't help that my proportions are kinda weird, long neck, long arms, short legs, I literally can't afford to be bald, I just hope I end up like my 28 y/o brother who's only thinned from the top and nowhere else.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't and never will live in the US, so the average there is irrelevant to me. Obviously being tall is a sought after trait everywhere, but tall is subjective. 5'10 in the US is average, sure, but 5'10 in Indonesia where the average guy is 5'2(!!) is very tall. It sucks being 5'5 regardless though, it also doesn't help that my proportions are kinda weird, long neck, long arms, short legs, I literally can't afford to be bald, I just hope I end up like my 28 y/o brother who's only thinned from the top and nowhere else.
I hear you, n Indonesia is irrelevant to me. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking the op (who the original height comments n comparisons were directed towards) is from the u.s., or a country of similar average height, so the u.s. average height is relevent, not Indonesia, or China, or anywhere else that's on the shorter side.

But I wish you luck on the hair, where is your current norwood n diffuse level at?

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you, n Indonesia is irrelevant to me. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking the op (who the original height comments n comparisons were directed towards) is from the u.s., or a country of similar average height, so the u.s. average height is relevent, not Indonesia, or China, or anywhere else that's on the shorter side.

fair enough.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Eastern Europe, and although there are many good-looking females who look much shorter than me, that's not too rare to see those who are equal or even taller than me. Hair loss and low height are really depressing combination of things, and I've always been afraid that some day this would happen with me.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am from Eastern Europe, and although there are many good-looking females who looks much shorter than me, that's not too rare to see those who are equal or even taller than me. Hair loss and low height are really depressing combination, and I've always been afraid that some day this would happen with me.

Things are much worse when you see tall and big framed teens with spacious hair.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a NW1 at worst at the moment, but quite frankly, I lose sleep every single day over the thought of losing more hair because the balding on my mom's side is absolutely awful. My brother was unlucky enough to get most of his genes from her side so he's a NW4 now with his crown gone at 25. I'm so sh*t f*****g scared of ending up like that. actually f*** that, he's a NW5!

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? Either way, nw1 is living right, especially if there is no diffusion in sight.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just a few months away from 19, 19 was when my brother had his crown literally fall off almost seemingly overnight. Crazy.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just a few months away from 19, 19 was when my brother had his crown literally fall off almost seemingly overnight. Crazy.
I see the worry. It started for me at 20. Slow loss. 34 now, nw2/3, diffused level moderate. Still some decent coverage, but can't do anything with it.
Best advice anyone will give you is to get your ducks in a row and start on treatment the moment any hair starts to fall out. You see miniaturization, break a leg to buy min n finasteride.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see the worry. It started for me at 20. Slow loss. 34 now, nw2/3, diffused level moderate. Still some decent coverage, but can't do anything with it.
Best advice anyone will give you is to get your ducks in a row and start on treatment the moment any hair starts to fall out. You see miniaturization, break a leg to buy min n finasteride.

I've been using 2% Nizoral for about a month now, I went through a shed for about a week but it's stopped now. Is it a smart idea? would using minoxidil on the crown just to be safe also be a good idea?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using 2% Nizoral for about a month now, I went through a shed for about a week but it's stopped now. Is it a smart idea? would using minoxidil on the crown just to be safe also be a good idea?
If you're seeing loss. It's a real pain in the *** to commit to though. Greasy damn mess. You could go for the foam, although I've heard varying degrees of lesser success on it.