To All You Depressing Bald Sissies: I Laugh At You

Slickbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. Felt a need to post on this site. I'm ashamed of all of the depressing posts on this forum. I feel compelled to provide some personal input.

First, a bit about me: I was dealt a terrible hand in life - I'm short, pale, naturally fat, have messed up teeth, wear glasses, have numerous internal health complications, and, yes, suffer severe premature baldness (I pretty much had all of my hair lost in early 20s).

Does that stop me from making the best out of life? No!

I wear shoes that disguisedly make me look taller, get spray tans twice a week, work out hardcore every day, and eat insanely healthy (so I'm ripped), got braces to fix my teath, wear contacts, go to the doctor frequently, and slicked my hair completely bald - and I've been getting loads of girls! Recently, I've been wearing a wig, and I LOVE it. It gives me perfect hair, and it's hardly noticeable. I went from a short, fat, messed-up-teethed, bespectacled, bald, pale ugly man to a tall, muscular, tanned man with an amazing hairline and smile.

Big hint: don't take that finastricide crap. All it does is make you fat and uglier. Don't bother with rogaine or any of that crud. Instead, bic your head, wear a hairpiece, get tanned, get swole, grow a beard...and crush!

See how a little work on your appearance can make worlds of a difference?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear shoes that disguisedly make me look taller, get spray tans twice a week,
giphy.gif

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I SHAME YOU FOR COMPLAINING ABOUT GOING BALD!!!!! (puts on his wig)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was 5', bald, fat, with 2/10 face, but i went to the gym and now i'm 7', extremely muscular with shoulder length hair and 10/10 face and i f*** chicks every second. Just hit the gym bruh, the secret formula is in the gym.

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? f*** no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? f*** no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.
The only way out of this, is to present sacrifices to the dark lord Chin-Chin.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. Felt a need to post on this site. I'm ashamed of all of the depressing posts on this forum. I feel compelled to provide some personal input.

First, a bit about me: I was dealt a terrible hand in life - I'm short, pale, naturally fat, have messed up teeth, wear glasses, have numerous internal health complications, and, yes, suffer severe premature baldness (I pretty much had all of my hair lost in early 20s).

I wear shoes that disguisedly make me look taller, get spray tans twice a week, work out hardcore every day, and eat insanely healthy (so I'm ripped), got braces to fix my teath, wear contacts, go to the doctor frequently, and slicked my hair completely bald - and I've been getting loads of girls! Recently, I've been wearing a wig, and I LOVE it. It gives me perfect hair, and it's hardly noticeable. I went from a short, fat, messed-up-teethed, bespectacled, bald, pale ugly man to a tall, muscular, tanned man with an amazing hairline and smile.

Big hint: don't take that finastricide crap. All it does is make you fat and uglier. Don't bother with rogaine or any of that crud. Instead, bic your head, wear a hairpiece, get tanned, get swole, grow a beard...and crush!

Im liking this JUST for its utter hypocrisy and insanity!

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want f*****g hair

blackg

Reaction score

You get heaps of girls!! I bet they love the wig as it falls off and hits them in the face during your premature orgasm.

blackg

Reaction score
Same thing happened to an Indian cad driver I know.
His life did a total 180.

blackg

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Slickbald, post: 1520983]See how a little work on your appearance can make worlds of a difference?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

Lol..As i live in India,its a real badluck to be white.
All white guys get red monkey face from indian hot weather.

And about Indian height,higher average height of Indian young guys below 30 is about 5 feet 8/9/10 inches.
Lower average is 5 feet 5.

It would be have been my bad luck if i had born white in western country.
Dude,whats the poing of bragging even after having such fucked up life as a white.
Instead if dating girls,you are wasting time here.
Shame.

And the good old days of Indian living in US is over.This NRI guys are not getting girls nowadays.

Also,Mark zuckerberg visits India more than twice in a year.
Many western guys joked about NRI's that Mark Zuckerberg visits more to India than this NRI(Non resident Indians) living in US.

shookwun

Reaction score
Stupid people mustering courage to sound apathetic yet genuine. #00821

Most likely has no real skills apart from a dellusional ego

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol..As i live in India,its a real badluck to be white.
All white guys get red monkey face from indian hot weather.

And about Indian height,higher average height of Indian young guys below 30 is about 5 feet 8/9/10 inches.
Lower average is 5 feet 5.

It would be have been my bad luck if i had born white in western country.
Dude,whats the poing of bragging even after having such fucked up life as a white.
Instead if dating girls,you are wasting time here.
Shame.

And the good old days of Indian living in US is over.This NRI guys are not getting girls nowadays.

Also,Mark zuckerberg visits India more than twice in a year.
Many western guys joked about NRI's that Mark Zuckerberg visits more to India than this NRI(Non resident Indians) living in US.

67Sqhv0.png

anyway I'm curious what is "lower average"