Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So SHT will be 30 hair follicles extracted like hair transplant. Then multiplied to thousands in Petrie dish. Then transplanted back in scalp like traditional hair transplant.
Then after 3 months or so we can see if they grow & how well.
Smerconish should be first American guinea pig.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is this easy: You only trust the official word, reported via an official platform of the company. Anything else could be a fabrication.

The last official word from TissUse, was that they did not have the technology to do this. The fact that it is suddenly reported, by a known fraud, that they're moving into human trials and offering the treatment thereafter, without any official word of them being ready to do so, is extremely-suspicious.

https://www.tissuse.com/en/news/press-releases/

The colaboration agreement between TissUse and J. Hewitt exists and it is recent news.

Idk about the FT guy credibility though.

The general feeling is that most "hair cloning companies" are in late preclinical and trying to push their stuff into human trials soon.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Multiplied hairs and a good surgeon would be perfect and cheap, let's see what will happen with these guys, but it's quite astonishing that they proceed so fast

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Multiplied hairs and a good surgeon would be perfect and cheap, let's see what will happen with these guys, but it's quite astonishing that they proceed so fast

At the beginning the price won't depending on the real costs. They'll still charging like 15$ per follicle, cause why not. But for later you'll right I guess.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.tissuse.com/en/news/press-releases/

The colaboration agreement between TissUse and J. Hewitt exists and it is recent news.

Idk about the FT guy credibility though.

The general feeling is that most "hair cloning companies" are in late preclinical and trying to push their stuff into human trials soon.

I didn't say the Japanese licensing agreement wasn't real.

It's the trial "news" that is questionable.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say the Japanese licensing agreement wasn't real.

It's the trial "news" that is questionable.

Thanks for adjusting your tune so that you're not ragging on the J. Hewitt/TissUse team. I appreciate your civil attitude. I can definitely understand you questioning stuff about the trials. We all have some questions and we'll have all of our questions about the trial start date answered in just a few months. Hang in there and good luck to all of us.

Last edited:

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the beginning the price won't depending on the real costs. They'll still charging like 15$ per follicle, cause why not. But for later you'll right I guess.
You got the price from?
Still cheaper than Tsuji

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got the price from?
Still cheaper than Tsuji
Got it from the same source like you, it's just speculation. But they had years of research with a lot of costs and they propably solving one of the biggest beauty problems ever. In a economic way, you'll always start with a high price to get paid by people willing to pay it and later you drop the price.
Just saying it, before a new storm of hate is rolling over this board.
But don't get me wrong, I would be very happy when they starting cheap, cause we're in the same boat.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it from the same source like you, it's just speculation. But they had years of research with a lot of costs and they propably solving one of the biggest beauty problems ever. In a economic way, you'll always start with a high price to get paid by people willing to pay it and later you drop the price.
Just saying it, before a new storm of hate is rolling over this board.
But don't get me wrong, I would be very happy when they starting cheap, cause we're in the same boat.
Nah, thought you got some news about the price. Yeah they could charge whatever they want until someone else could achieve something similar, but a too high price would drop the demand and could result in less customers than they could have until the gap is filled. We'll see

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So SHT will be 30 hair follicles extracted like hair transplant. Then multiplied to thousands in Petrie dish. Then transplanted back in scalp like traditional hair transplant.
Then after 3 months or so we can see if they grow & how well.
Smerconish should be first American guinea pig.

Are you sure it would be transplanted back in scalp like a hair transplant ?? I was thinking it would be transplanted with a syringe...