Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Who? Don’t sing it bring it...
For males it appears male pattern baldness is a liability.
When I look at the thickness, the speed of growth of hair in females, it is obviously a hormone imbalance in the scalp.
Until a proper protocol is advanced there will be no cure. When I blast my scalp with DHT blockers, throw in a little estrogenic factors, microneedle, exfoliate the scalp, target nutrients I get some results.
Through it all I’ve learned what not to do, what is hype, what works a bit... & so on.
Even transplanted hair will deteriorate or go bald eventually in significant quantities.
My opinion at this time & it’s only an opinion through trial & error is the hormone balance in the scalp has to be addressed if balding is present. If for ethical, health, or any other reason it isn’t addressed—
satisfying, full looking hair is hype.
I believe we are only talking small distances (mm) to get to the follicles & accompaning tissues. That these follicles/tissues are ready to re-bloom if provided the correct protocol.
Women don’t do a thing in general.
Us men unfortunately have to.

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, any update from Tissuse? I think not, but just to confirm.

After reading some pages of this thread, I think it's not very exciting for expectations

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop asking for update like there is a reason to hide it, whenever any company has an update the whole fourm is shaking so no need to ask .
If you are talking about update released in news websites I agree that is unnecessary to ask for updates.
But I asking for "minor ones", something like backstage chat, emails, etc. Nothing "official".