Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Throwaway94, The Jahoda study demonstrates that injected induced hair cells can start sprouting hairs in a matter of weeks.

https://www.nature.com/news/1999/991104/full/news991104-12.html

Yes we've all heard about this already. But what does this have to do with the SHT and whether it can be declared a viable treatment? Different cells (as the DP cells did not induce follicle formation while sheath cells did), transplanted directly rather than cultured, sample size of... 1. Notice how 20 years after the Jahoda study they still have piss all in the way of a treatment?

No one can predict the outcome of this clinical trial and while signs of hair growth noted after a month would be a positive indicator, would not establish it as a viable treatment yet by any means.

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea sounds so promising but we've been down this road so many times. I have hopes but I'm keeping my expectations quite low in order to avoid another round of disappointment. I can only take so much anymore.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He isn't a known fraud but you are a known bigot. And as far as them not giving official word goes their attitude is probably as follows:

1. When they told FT that was their initial reporting, bigot.

2. They don't care to satisfy some bigot's reporting requirements.

Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot

Yes, he is a known fraud. He shilled for the mutilated dick lotion even after it came out and was proved to be a scam. As I recall, he was actually tied-in to some deal with the creators.

But what does this have to do with the SHT and whether it can be declared a viable treatment?

Nothing.

Their homepage has no products online at the moments or no details of what they sell exactly. Regenerative medicine is not listed there.

I also notice that they've removed SHT from their site entirely.

Again, until they themselves come out and say something, there is no reason to believe any of this "news" is real.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we've all heard about this already. But what does this have to do with the SHT and whether it can be declared a viable treatment? Different cells (as the DP cells did not induce follicle formation while sheath cells did), transplanted directly rather than cultured, sample size of... 1. Notice how 20 years after the Jahoda study they still have piss all in the way of a treatment?

No one can predict the outcome of this clinical trial and while signs of hair growth noted after a month would be a positive indicator, would not establish it as a viable treatment yet by any means.

First of all there was a mix of cells in the Jahoda experiment. You do not know that there were no DP cells involved in Jahoda's study. Also, you don't know exactly what cells will be involved in J. Hewitt's first study. I know you don't know because FT himself is asking for clarification about this issue.

And I have always said I can't guarantee that J. Hewitt's study will produce good results. That is not our dispute. Our dispute is over your attempts to convince me that the study won't happen by December 2019. If it happens by December 2019 or thereabouts then I will be proven correct and you will be proven incorrect.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot Bigot

Yes, he is a known fraud. He shilled for the mutilated dick lotion even after it came out and was proved to be a scam. As I recall, he was actually tied-in to some deal with the creators.

I don't care if he made a deal to sell a product. All the hair websites are doing that. You're making a mountain out of a molehill. The worse thing about all of your crap is that if/when it's proven that FT's been telling us the truth all along you will still get the same access to the treatment as the rest of us. He brings you helpful info and you get to rag on him like a dog and you will still get the same opportunity to get the treatment that those of us who are processing this info like gentlemen will get.

Last edited:

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The idea sounds so promising but we've been down this road so many times. I have hopes but I'm keeping my expectations quite low in order to avoid another round of disappointment. I can only take so much anymore.

We should wait for the update but right now there's no reason to disbelieve what we're hearing YET.

That Guy's nonsense about how FT is a proven liar is totally false. It's creepy and insanely paranoid. That Guy cites one example of so-called bad behavior by FT to try to prove that all of the news about J. Hewitt is false and FT made every bit of it up. And the so-called bad behavior That Guy cites is that FT partnered with some other guy to sell a product. That's ridiculous. Half the world is selling products and literally all of the popular websites are selling products. Give me a break. That Guy is a HATRED SHILL.

And If there has been an error in what we are being told the error would come from J. Hewitt, not FT. And if there is a meaningful error then the CEO of J. Hewitt is an idiot because there is no way he would get away with it since we will all know whether or not he's on the level in just a few short months.

Last edited:

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all there was a mix of cells in the Jahoda experiment. You do not know that there were no DP cells involved in Jahoda's study. Also, you don't know exactly what cells will be involved in J. Hewitt's first study. I know you don't know because FT himself is asking for clarification about this issue.

And I have always said I can't guarantee that J. Hewitt's study will produce good results. That is not our dispute. Our dispute is over your attempts to convince me that the study won't happen by December 2019. If it happens by December 2019 or thereabouts then I will be proven correct and you will be proven incorrect, as the evidence already indicates will be the outcome. If it happens a week into December or even more like January I will still be the one who's right because basically that time-frame would be close enough in this disagreement. And your position is clearly that the trial won't take place until numerou months or even a year or more after December 1, it it all. You're suggesting that the regulatory agency is going to disallow the study to move forward at all or at minimum slap a heavy delay on J. Hewitt. What you're saying will happen is NOT going to happen and what I'm saying will happen, will happen, or close enough. I assert that there won't be a long delay and the study won't be shelved long-term by the agency involved or outright denied. It aint gonna happen. Were too close to the study for some big change like that. The study may already be approved.

I actually do know which cells were used in the Jahoda study, and I didn't say they weren't involved I said they didn't work. You know why? Because I read the study. And the DP cells did not induce follicle formation while the sheath cells did. And we also know what cells will be used for SHT because they've described their neopapilla culturing method already and that's the technology that J Hewitt has licensed.

I'm done talking about the timeline we'll see soon enough whether there are delays or not. I say this reeks of disorganisation and you're quite happy riding the gung-ho CEO of a small time medical device import company's dick.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually do know which cells were used in the Jahoda study, and I didn't say they weren't involved I said they didn't work. You know why? Because I read the study. And the DP cells did not induce follicle formation while the sheath cells did. And we also know what cells will be used for SHT because they've described their neopapilla culturing method already and that's the technology that J Hewitt has licensed.

I'm done talking about the timeline we'll see soon enough whether there are delays or not. I say this reeks of disorganisation and you're quite happy riding the gung-ho CEO of a small time medical device import company's dick.

I don't know if the treatment will work. My dispute with you is about the timeline.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not riding anyone's dick. I'm just putting my faith about the timeline in the CEO of J. Hewitt over you because the CEO has more info about what's going on behind the scenes than you do.

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a piece of sh*t. You're a filthy liar and slanderer. You deserve your *** kicked and I'm sure that with your mouth it will happen someday. You're in hot-water with a lot of posters over at impactofhairloss due to your disgusting hatred and bigotry. And if you posted the same filthy garbage here that you post over there you would permanently banned from this site. Impactofhairloss is the only credible, popular, respected, hair website that will let you post your disgusting crap at its' site. You are a promoter of hate and bigotry and you're a liar.

And here is how easy it is for you. You disbelieve every official word in a stupid and paranoid way because you're an insane creep.
One thing is for sure, your definitely promoting the other hairloss site lol.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing is for sure, your definitely promoting the other hairloss site lol.

No. That is not for sure. I only state the name of the other site because my posts wouldn't make as much sense if I didn't. I don't care if other people go to the other site or not. Just because a poster puts another site's name in a post doesn't mean that poster is trying to promote that other site.

Last edited:

glammetal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there ware not sites like folliclethought or hsirlosscure2020 all of us would be debating about magic potions right now!

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lying!
we were already informed that they were going to start some kind of trial with people later this year and it wasn't Follicle Thought.
Which post is this from?