Tissuse And J. Hewitt: Smart Hair Transplant Trial In 2019!

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update of Folliclethought! He is asking the CEO again and is anticipating answers at the end of next week! :)
https://www.folliclethought.com/j-hewitt-to-trial-hair-multiplication-in-2019/#comment-25801
Scroll down

These are his questions:
-Is the SHT expecting grow new hairs in bald areas or thicken existing hairs?
-If new hair is grown, would there be need for a growth guide with SHT?
- Would a 5 person trial be sufficient to get this treatment approved in Japan or are ongoing trial necessary?
- Do you have an estimated cost for this treatment at this time?

If you have other important questions you should write him in the comment section ;)

- Will it be able to repair FUE/FUT scars or implent this treatment in those areas?
- Expected density? Max density?
- how long until the hairs will be visible after the procedure?
- Just for Japanese or foreigners too?
- One time treatment or multiple sessions?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- Will it be able to repair FUE/FUT scars or implent this treatment in those areas?

CEO said:
If successful, SHT can be offered to patients around the world who would come to Japan,

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

write it in the comments pls

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a) You did not say that you think the Japanese regulators should slow-walk a cell-based treatments for conditions that aren't life threatening. But that's too non-specific. The Japanese regs will look inside that face and get the real underlying facts. Again, the underlying facts are there's a sizable amount of depression, substance abuse, counseling, suicide behind hair loss. (Side bar: since you indicate that hair loss is not a life-threatening condition I should point out that suicide is life-threatening and so is depression.) There is more at stake than reduced quality of life.

b) I will go along with what the CEO is saying unless/until I have reason to believe otherwise. Right now, it appears that the CEO and the Japanese regulatory agencies are likely wrapping things up, the CEO is aware of what's going on behind the scenes, you are unaware of what is going on behind the scenes, so I'm going with the CEO's opinion at this time, over yours.

c) I don't know exactly what constitutes the beginning of a trial so I can't say that the beginning of the trial in December would mean that all 5 patients would be injected by December according to the plan. Since you are not a professional involved in the medical treatment approval process I'm not going to go along with your idea that the beginning date of a clinical trial means all patients involved must be given treatment by that date.

d) Announcing a best case scenario does not mean that his plan has nowhere to go but down. It could also go sidewise.

e) The Japanese take men's concerns about their looks much more seriously than the USA does. A lot of people think the Japanese don't lose hair but they do. But unlike America, in Japan it is totally socially acceptable to wear a hairpiece although Japanese men still do want their own real hair back. In America if a man gets a scar on his face or loses his hair people will tell him to man-up but in Japan if a man gets a scar on his face or loses his hair it's considered a bigger issue.

f) You yourself acknowledged that the Japanese regulators should not care about your opinions regarding the inner-workings of the regulatory process so why would you think I care about your opinions regarding the inner-workings of the regulatory process? I don't. Unless/until new facts emerge I'm going with the CEO's statements.

OK a) yes that's actually what I was getting at, that there's less pressure to approve a treatment when it's not life-threatening. The literature linking alopecia with suicidality is very weak, and mostly in relation to alopecia areata which is a very small subset of hair loss sufferers as it is so will not be taken as seriously as a disease that can easily be causally linked to premature death. That's how science works unfortunately.

b) What the CEO is saying contradicts the publicly available facts of the approval process. He knows what's going on behind the scenes but he's not being honest with the public.

c) in order to know if it's a viable treatment by the end of the year, it logically follows that the patients will have been treated. And even then the CEO is jumping the gun.

d) time is linear. It does not go sideways.

e) great but that links back to this being a cosmetic issue rather than a life threatening illness, which is what the approval pathway was designed to fast track treatments for.

f) you don't but you're the one liable to be disappointed, along with everyone else you manage to convince. This cycle of building hope and having it taken away is damaging to everyone in this community and the CEOs announcements so far have been somewhat irresponsible.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK a) yes that's actually what I was getting at, that there's less pressure to approve a treatment when it's not life-threatening. The literature linking alopecia with suicidality is very weak, and mostly in relation to alopecia areata which is a very small subset of hair loss sufferers as it is so will not be taken as seriously as a disease that can easily be causally linked to premature death. That's how science works unfortunately.

b) What the CEO is saying contradicts the publicly available facts of the approval process. He knows what's going on behind the scenes but he's not being honest with the public.

c) in order to know if it's a viable treatment by the end of the year, it logically follows that the patients will have been treated. And even then the CEO is jumping the gun.

d) time is linear. It does not go sideways.

e) great but that links back to this being a cosmetic issue rather than a life threatening illness, which is what the approval pathway was designed to fast track treatments for.

f) you don't but you're the one liable to be disappointed, along with everyone else you manage to convince. This cycle of building hope and having it taken away is damaging to everyone in this community and the CEOs announcements so far have been somewhat irresponsible.

1. Just because you're OK with it if there are only some suicides over hair loss does not mean that regulatory agencies are. And you didn't even mention the suicides, counseling, and substance abuse involved in hair loss as if the regulatory agency will deem that irrelevant. Also, if the treatment is a success it could bring a lot of medical-tourism revenue to Japan.

2. And if the J. Hewitt follows its' stated plans and does start its' trial around December 2019 that will prove that you were wrong about the CEO saying stuff that contradicts facts about the approval process. After all, if he follows his stated plans and his trial comes to be as he said it would then the stuff he was saying now is copacetic with the approval process.

3. Yes time is linear but we weren't talking about time when I pointed out that things could go sideways. We were talking about events and plans which can go sideways. And this is why you are wrong about almost everything. You alter the meaning of variable when you debate. Plans/events do not mean anywhere near the same thing as TIME.

4. The fast-track pathway was designed to bring regenerative cell-based treatments to market faster. We will find out which of us is right and which of us is wrong in a few months.

5. I'm merely stating the facts as they are today.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust absolutely nothing about this until you see an official statement from Tissuse.

This is coming from f*****g FollicleThought, who ruined his credibility years ago by continuing to shill for that lotion made of foreskins that I guess Moloch didn't want.

Just a couple years ago, when Swoop (I think) got in touch with TissUse, they literally said that they had no solution to the multiplacation problem and were basically waiting for someone else to do it for them. We know that Tsuji has done so, but even they have withheld publishing it yet because they know that this is literally the key to the whole procedure; the key that everyone else has struggled to find. I do not recall any release in which TissUse announced they had solved this and were moving forward. There's no reason why they wouldn't, since that's a huge f*****g deal.

Again, this is coming from a known shill and liar. I would not be surprised if his "getting in touch" with J. Hewitt is some bullshit he made up to draw more traffic to his blog.

It's not like he hasn't done this kind of sh*t before.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust absolutely nothing about this until you see an official statement from Tissuse.

This is coming from f*****g FollicleThought, who ruined his credibility years ago by continuing to shill for that lotion made of foreskins that I guess Moloch didn't want.

Just a couple years ago, when Swoop (I think) got in touch with TissUse, they literally said that they had no solution to the multiplacation problem and were basically waiting for someone else to do it for them. We know that Tsuji has done so, but even they have withheld publishing it yet because they know that this is literally the key to the whole procedure; the key that everyone else has struggled to find. I do not recall any release in which TissUse announced they had solved this and were moving forward. There's no reason why they wouldn't, since that's a huge f*****g deal.

Again, this is coming from a known shill and liar. I would not be surprised if his "getting in touch" with J. Hewitt is some bullshit he made up to draw more traffic to his blog.

Hey, That Guy you have been hoping for a breakthrough treatment that would be less expensive than Tsuji's? That's why you're so focused on Follicle, right? And this J. Hewitt thing that TissUse is purportedly involved with is exactly the kind of treatment you would be looking for. It could be a lot cheaper than Tsuji and just as good. With this in mind couldn't you perhaps bite your venomous tongue and be polite towards FT unless this all proves to be bs? Do you have a soul at all? It's kind of indecent to attack the man personally before we find out what the deal is. He could be the guy who brought the news to you about the big one that you can afford but you dog him like this.

And you're trying to tell us that when FT sells products at his hair website that makes him VERY bad. And then you use that bullshit to promote the false bullshit that FT is pretending to communicate with J. Hewitt about TissUse's technology and FT is falsely reporting total lies that the TissUse tech is about to enter human trials this year. I don't know where to start with why this sh*t of yours is just that - sh*t.

1. First of all, it's sh*t for you to compare FT selling stuff to the possibility of FT falsely claiming to be in touch with J. Hewit about the TissUse tech and all of the other relative facts. These are not comparable things at all. If FT were lying to us about the J. Hewitt/TissUse stuff that would be much worse than selling stuff at his website. Selling stuff at his website is not bad behavior at all. All of the hair sites are selling stuff.

2. It's big time paranoid for you to claim that FT is only pretending to be communicating with J. Hewitt about this stuff. Give me a break.

3. And just because you think that TissUse should have thrown a global party if/when they discover(ed) a solution to the inductivity problem doesn't mean that, that is what they would do. Some researchers want to keep things under wraps.

4. Your twisted post is basically an effort to try to get the rest of us to hate FT.

That Guy everything you just posted is unfair (to FT) unintelligent, and very paranoid. Back away for a second and give this all some thought. It's a virtual certainty that FT is reporting the truth and facts as they are being told to him by J. Hewitt. This could all turn out very well for you. Put your eternal hatred aside for a moment and consider where this news could put you because it could put you in a good place.

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You're lying!
we were already informed that they were going to start some kind of trial with people later this year and it wasn't Follicle Thought.

Attachments

• 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 248
  • 22.jpeg
    22.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 238

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lying!
we were already informed that they were going to start some kind of trial with people later this year and it wasn't Follicle Thought.

He isn't just lying. He's being totally unjust to FT for no reason and he's trying to get the rest of us to hate-on FT for some trumped-up bullshit. Does FT sell products at his site? Perhaps. But every site does that. So what? And That Guy's bs about FT pretending to be communicating with J. Hewitt is so far-fetched and paranoid that it literally sounds insane.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're lying!

Oh my bad, another random guy on the forums whose posts consistently read like a bot said he was in communications — communications he was not allowed to publish — so therefore it must be true. It's not like people on the internet have ever lied about hairloss stuff.

He isn't just lying. He's being cruel and totally unjust to FT for no reason and he's trying to get the rest of us to hate-on FT for some trumped-up bullshit. FT isn't doing anything wrong to anybody. Does he sell products at his site? Perhaps. But every site does that. So what? And That Guy's bs about FT pretending to be communicating with J. Hewitt is so far-fetched and paranoid that it literally sounds insane.

In no way does FT deserve the rudeness that That Guy posted in public. That Guy basically slandered FT. I wish FT would sue That Guy for slander. That Guy's mouth is going to get him into trouble one of these days. If he ever complained that someone punched him in the mouth I would that That Guy probably deserved it.

There is no one I can think of who is more deserving of a thorough ***-kicking than yourself, and most would users would probably agree with that. Just ask the admin of HLC2020, who has banned you numerous times by my understanding. You've been banned from these forums several times.

It is this easy: You only trust the official word, reported via an official platform of the company. Anything else could be a fabrication.

The last official word from TissUse, was that they did not have the technology to do this. The fact that it is suddenly reported, by a known fraud, that they're moving into human trials and offering the treatment thereafter, without any official word of them being ready to do so, is extremely-suspicious.

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my bad, another random guy on the forums whose posts consistently read like a bot said he was in communications — communications he was not allowed to publish — so therefore it must be true. It's not like people on the internet have ever lied about hairloss stuff.

There is no one I can think of who is more deserving of a thorough ***-kicking than yourself, and most would users would probably agree with that. Just ask the admin of HLC2020, who has banned you numerous times by my understanding. You've been banned from these forums several times.

It is this easy: You only trust the official word, reported via an official platform of the company. Anything else could be a fabrication.

The last official word from TissUse, was that they did not have the technology to do this. The fact that it is suddenly reported, by a known fraud, that they're moving into human trials and offering the treatment thereafter, without any official word of them being ready to do so, is extremely-suspicious.

And here is how easy it is for you. You disbelieve what J. Hewitt is saying because FT partnered with some other guy to sell something.

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
this J.Hewitt company is a very small office which is registered as a company selling medical equipment , medical products and sales and import of cosmetics. The company was established in 1977.
Their homepage has no products online at the moments or no details of what they sell exactly. Regenerative medicine is not listed there.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.686...4!1s63JIeCZ8AxOX55nQPHy_aQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this J.Hewitt company is a very small office which is registered as a company selling medical equipment , medical products and sales and import of cosmetics. The company was established in 1977.
Their homepage has no products online at the moments or no details of what they sell exactly. Regenerative medicine is not listed there.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.686...4!1s63JIeCZ8AxOX55nQPHy_aQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

They're good enough that TissUse, which is a highly respected research group, selected them to partner with in Japan.

https://www.pr-web.com/2019/04/08/tissuse-grants-first-smart-hair-transplant-sht-license-in-japan/

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

A little more about J. Hewitt below. They changed their focus from selling medical equipment, medical products and sales and import of cosmetics in 2004 when they shifted their focus to becoming a world pioneer in the field of aesthetic regenerative medicine.

About J. Hewitt – www.jhewitt.co.jp

J.Hewitt was established in Tokyo in February 1977 as an importer and distributor of medical devices and equipment. A management buyout completed in July 2004 by Jon Knight, redirected the company’s focus as a world pioneer into the field of aesthetic regenerative medicine. Dr. Knight conceptualized and invented the use of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) for wrinkle augmentation and first in world use in humans for nasolabial folds, tear troughs, crow feet, and other facial wrinkles was performed in early 2005 and has been widely copied and is now a common therapy offered by most cosmetic surgeons and aesthetic dermatologists.

Last edited: