Tips To Reduce Facial Fat (7 Words)

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of advice on here but I’d definitely say eat clean, avoid Carbs like the plague or limit them drastically to training days only. I lost 50 pounds doing this in combination with weight training.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of advice on here but I’d definitely say eat clean, avoid Carbs like the plague or limit them drastically to training days only. I lost 50 pounds doing this in combination with weight training.
K E T O
E
T
O

giphy.gif

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, you just need to increase the intake of water on daily basis. Water helps to reduce face fat as it flushes toxins out of your body and it also increases your overall health

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
If You want to lose fat from face, you have to reduce the overall fat. You have to take lower calorie diet through out the day. You have to do daily routine exercise this will maintain the whole body fat including your face fat also.

Last edited:

Beru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess exercise is a must. Avoid drinking water in the night - it will make your face looks bloated.
If not, you can go those reputable clinic in your country and see if they have any treatment to help u.
In Singapore, we have https://radium-aesthetics.com/

shravani

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no way to target face fat, so just lose weight in general and you'll see a change in your face aswell.

shravani

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no way to target face fat, so just lose weight in general and you'll see a change in your face aswell.

Weight loss is a very important factor in today’s life where lifestyle is quite sedentary and people tend to get weight-related issues. Let us see some of the best detox drink for weight loss.

Any diet that you will be willing to continue once you've achieved your weight loss goals (otherwise, you'll gain it all back). In other words, it's more about lifestyle than dieting. And as far as long-term lifestyle is concerned, I would recommend the Detox drink

Detox drink is one of the most popular and easy way to cleanse your body. It also helps lose weight and supplements your body with water soluble vitamins and minerals. Water itself is an effective fat burner and along with exercise, you are sure to lose that excess amount of unwanted fat. I HOPE THIS IS HELPFUL TO YOU.

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important tip is to eat healthy. Nutrition is the key! Also, you should take some good supplement and maybe skin care products. I recommend that you check out those from this online pharmacy, for example. I am sure that they will be helpful to you, good luck!

Last edited:

EricTaylor55

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many facial massage techniques, but not all are effective. Many women use the services of a cosmetologist and even a surgeon, but I am against it! I believe that a well-chosen diet and regular facial massage are much more effective. It is much easier to lead a healthy lifestyle than you think. The Reverse health wellness program helped me lose 6 pounds in 2 months. The nutritionist made an individual nutrition plan, and the trainer showed several effective facial massage techniques. I noticed that my cheekbones became more pronounced, and my chin decreased. I like the way how my body and face have changed.

Last edited:

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yes, I didn't try to lose weight on the face but wanted to lose weight in general in the body and when I did that my face also became very thin too. I found https://betterme.world/articles/no-matter-what-i-do-i-cant-lose-weight/ which helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. It helped me lose weight in about two months. Now instead of cheeks I have cheekbones and it's so cool haha

Last edited: