Tips To Reduce Facial Fat (7 Words)

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, i would like to reduce facial fat, since i have a lot of it, im not fat overall, but just would like to hear some tips to improve this aspect.
So aside from doing aerobic exercice to burn overall fat, what more i can do to burn it locally? (Any exercise, drink plenty of water, etc...?)
And btw, how can i burn fat more efficiently doing aerobics?
Thanks

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main thing here is to lower estrogen from the conversion of test to estrogen.

I’m not sure where you are based but there is a supplement called Alchemy by Hydrapharm which is well researched and has worked tremendously well for me (however, note that it will boost testosterone which you may not want if you’re on HairLossTalk.com...).

This is the item I mean anyway https://www.predatornutrition.com/estrogen-blockers/hydrapharm/alchemy.html

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with your bone structure. My face doesn’t appear “defined” until about 15%...probably lower. It’s different for everyone..

If I were you I’d just continue with aerobic exercise, healthy eating habits and also lift.

The spot reduction of fat isn’t possible, so just focus on losing weight overall and you’ll see what you’re working with. Is 22% the thinnest you’ve been?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Losing fat on the face has the potential of leaving a more saggy, wrinkled appearance of the skin depending on it's physical make up (connective tissue, fibroblast, fibroelastic, collagen content), underlying bone structure, and age. In any case, selective loss is nearly an impossibility.

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cardio first thing in the morning in a fasted state. You burn greater fats stores this way.
Good point. I’ve never noticed a difference when doing cardio fasted vs not but your post made me think about something...

OP, consider adding HIIT to your aerobic routine if you haven’t already. Unsure what your current level of training entails but HIIT has definitely helped me cut weight in the past.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with your bone structure. My face doesn’t appear “defined” until about 15%...probably lower. It’s different for everyone..

If I were you I’d just continue with aerobic exercise, healthy eating habits and also lift.

The spot reduction of fat isn’t possible, so just focus on losing weight overall and you’ll see what you’re working with. Is 22% the thinnest you’ve been?
Probably not, but i had fat on the face since i was born.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hiit or muay thaï are what I have found working best to lose weight. It really burns whenI do muay thai training.
Also, try to limitate water retention in your face. Wine (especially white), salt, minoxidil all cause water retention (bloated face). You can actually exercise your face too, like facial yoga. It can contribute to define chin more for instance.
Fml i dont take salt, minoxidil and whine xd
Btw whats hiit?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only selective fat loss that's possible is that of visceral fat versus subcutaneous fat.

Are you a man or a woman?

That's not the case here. To lose face fat you'll have to lose fat everywhere, maybe go from 22% bf to 12% bf.

I recommend high intensity interval training, low carb, no snacking, intermittent fasting.

For foods emphasize vegetables, fatty fruits like coconuts avocados and olives, seeds, nuts, unprocessed meats including fatty meats like steak, eggs, high fat unflavoured yogurt.

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strength training and HIIT are the best forms of exercise for burning calories. Also, the more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn while inactive. You want to put your body in a constant metabolic state

You say you've always had facial fat so idk, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by being at 22% body fat. For a male, you want to be at 12% or less ideally. 12% is good, <10% for very chiseled face

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only selective fat loss that's possible is that of visceral fat versus subcutaneous fat.

Are you a man or a woman?

That's not the case here. To lose face fat you'll have to lose fat everywhere, maybe go from 22% bf to 12% bf.

I recommend high intensity interval training, low carb, no snacking, intermittent fasting.

For foods emphasize vegetables, fatty fruits like coconuts and olives, seeds, nuts, unprocessed meats including fatty meats like steak, eggs, high fat unflavoured yogurt.
I am a male. I do fastings on the morning but i'm not training just aerobics, ill look into Hiit, ty guys
Strength training and HIIT are the best forms of exercise for burning calories. Also, the more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn while inactive. You want to put your body in a constant metabolic state

You say you've always had facial fat so idk, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by being at 22% body fat. For a male, you want to be at 12% or less ideally. 12% is good, <10% for very chiseled face
I have a pretty fast metabolism, i mean i can eat a sh*t ton of food during the day and dont get fat. And even one year ago i was studying to do the exams to enter univeristy, i had so little free time that i didnt ate as much as i used to do, so i lost 7kg in two weeks as a result

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a male. I do fastings on the morning but i'm not training just aerobics, ill look into Hiit, ty guys

I have a pretty fast metabolism, i mean i can eat a sh*t ton of food during the day and dont get fat. And even one year ago i was studying to do the exams to enter univeristy, i had so little free time that i didnt ate as much as i used to do, so i lost 7kg in two weeks as a result

When you lose 7 kg in 2 weeks -- and I do it regularly, it's mostly water. For a lot of people water weight can fluctuate downward by up to 15 lbs.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw since im starting to take propecia do i have to pay more attention to my alimentation? Since the rise of E can lead to more weight gain ad or harder to lose weight?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw since im starting to take propecia do i have to pay more attention to my alimentation? Since the rise of E can lead to more weight gain ad or harder to lose weight?

Are you francophone?

I think that it's a good idea to reduce body fat when on propecia, but it's not proven.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you francophone?

I think that it's a good idea to reduce body fat when on propecia, but it's not proven.
Im not from a francophone country tho i've lived a long time in france so i can speak french pretty well yeah, why?