Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that @Pasbrillantebrunette is pretty.

All of the women here have sex appeal. It's as if only hot women care if they lose their hair.

There's no such trend with the male posters. We do have studmuffins like @Baldhurts and Tony Danza types like @SmoothSailing but we also have subhumans like myself. Both ugly and pretty men can care about losing their hair.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not a subhuman... I find you charming.

Trust me, all women care about care about losing their hair. Most are on womens dedicated forums. Also... only 3% of women around our age have hair loss like Evil and I have. Ahaha :) :(

I know of you, Samantha, Joan, hairblues, evil locks, you all have sex appeal.

There are no female equivalents of myself, exodus, Dante, etc posting here.

But maybe they're just posting on heralopecia.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting that @Pasbrillantebrunette is pretty.

All of the women here have sex appeal. It's as if only hot women care if they lose their hair.

There's no such trend with the male posters. We do have studmuffins like @Baldhurts and Tony Danza types like @SmoothSailing but we also have subhumans like myself. Both ugly and pretty men can care about losing their hair.

In fairness there's far fewer girls here than lads.

But the biggest reason is still almost definitely because there are far fewer incel 'subhuman' girls than there are guys.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
But maybe they're just posting on heralopecia.

They are. And they're all being fed the same bullshit: "Bald is beatiful!" I think those of us who are pretty realistic about hair loss have ended up here. But then again we're only a small percentage of balding women, most are probably not even on forums.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it with men not believing us when we say "charming" or anything positive to them :)

I believe you :) Keep being nice to me and I might just buy a plane ticket. If you change your mind I'll just go to a cafe and drown my sorrows in pain au chocolat.

In general though, my track record with women is exceptionally bad (though average relative to the men here). The legacy of so many women saying no, of always being the odd person at parties, really wears on the soul.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahaha :)
Believe it or not, as for now, I am so damaged that I just gave up on love! Too depressed, and been cheated on too many times. Plus, Iam not comfortable with the hair thing.
Lately, I feel really good being celibate and not looking for anything. I hope someday I regain a little confidence, though :)

But the mistake is to ask too many women. You have to wait to feel the woman is liking you too ( if possible to wait), but fo that one would need to meet women outside of the dating app context. The dating app is very Black and White process IMO.

You canbe considered "pretty" and be the weird one at parties. Don't forget I like strange movies :)

If you ever feel like sharing I'm sure that a few people will be sympathetic.

As for myself, I was asking women out prior to using dating apps. I missed out on the high school and college social experiences which are prerequisites to normal behaviour in adult life. Was turned down by crushes at 13, 18, 20, 21. Sometimes girls would put preliminary distance prior to my trying to make a move.

It's hard to explain. A lot of the guys on this forum will understand.

I wanted to thank a girl at a party once for organizing a good party (lol). I began walking up to her to thank her and ... she pre-emptively ran away. She was afraid that I would talk to her.

I agree that online dating is black and white, but I have moved many times for work. I don't ignore the importance of establishing a social network, but I'm aware that it takes time, money, and effort.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
-Has PHD

-Calls himself subhuman.

Mind blown.

I meant in terms of looks.

My intelligence is significantly above average. I think most of the regular posters on this forum are intelligent as well.

The way I see it, women are likely to value your intelligence if they already find you attractive. Then it's a huge plus. Otherwise it's just noise.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

My intelligence is significantly above average. I think most of the regular posters on this forum are intelligent as well.

The way I see it, women are likely to value your intelligence if they already find you attractive. Then it's a huge plus. Otherwise it's just noise.

David, just so you know I don't think you are subhuman in looks. If I passed by you on the street or was in an elevator with you I wouldn't think to myself "lol this guy is subhuman lol lol lol" I would just think like I see anybody else.. another person.

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are men of all types here.

I have read that Zircon and Wolf Pack are both very handsome.
I would not say I'm traditionally handsome. What I have is more of a striking, eccentric, British actor-type look. Think Benedict Cumberbatch or Rupert Evans. It took a long time but I eventually grew into my looks and found a style that complemented it. Some women just love it and that makes my life much easier dating-wise.

Whatever successes I've had with women lately you have to realize my love life was an unmitigated disaster for most of my adult life before that. And I have to stress this look absolutely, 100% needs hair to work. I'm significantly below average without.

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score

My alternate take on this is that partner value is assessed based on a number of different variables which are weighted differently for each person. Physical characteristics (height, hair, ethnicity, frame, facial features, fitness) will typically be around 60-80% and the remainder is divided among all the other variables like charisma, commitment, money, intelligence, humor et.c. So essentially, if you have a low score in physical characteristics you'll need extraordinarily high scores in the other variables to compensate. It also follows from this that by far the most effective way to enhance your value in a romantic context is to improve the way you look.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, just so you know I don't think you are subhuman in looks. If I passed by you on the street or was in an elevator with you I wouldn't think to myself "lol this guy is subhuman lol lol lol" I would just think like I see anybody else.. another person.

If I passed you on the street I would think "hot damn, that guy has an amazing bod, he must get tons of beautiful women."

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I passed you on the street I would think "hot damn, that guy has an amazing bod, he must get tons of beautiful women."

It's been many years in the making bro. I have average bodybuilding genetics.. trust me started out as a beanpole. Once you are physically able you can start working on it and you can really achieve very good results.

Status
Not open for further replies.