Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much 'too thick', though? I have a feeling you could have been doing alright with girls (could be wrong, sorry if I am!) if you weren't so picky. It seems like with you it's either 8+/10 girls or nothing.

She wasn't fat just unfortunate fat distribution.

No it is impossible if you are not good looking and non-NT to be good with girls.

I can easily go with 6/10 if she is my type. And will refuse with 8/10 if she isn't.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
She wasn't fat just unfortunate fat distribution.

No it is impossible if you are not good looking and non-NT to be good with girls.

I can easily go with 6/10 if she is my type. And will refuse with 8/10 if she isn't.

Alright, I understand.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't flatter yourself now, Dante ;) I'm not 'into' you ;) Just like some of the sh*t you write :) I know the feeling isn't mutual, it's alright :)

I was joking, of course (LOL what sane girl would ever be into me?), I thought that was self-evident. Weren't we trolling eachother, as usual?

So much girls must be into you. Just despise them with this voice of yours.

And I shall, my petite, balding mistress. :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This year is looking real good.. just as long as Pittsburgh doesn't come out of the east. Don't like the chances there.

I'm a Habs fan. I think our chance are good if they're reasonably healthy. I also trust in the GM to improve the team by the deadline.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a Habs fan. I think our chance are good if they're reasonably healthy. I also trust in the GM to improve the team by the deadline.

Carey has not been playing that good.. hot start then he's kind of tapered off. Maybe he can rebound after the all star break.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this woman insanely attractive recently

Same type as Ivanka Trump

urge to impregnate asap

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of the Trumps, have you guys heard that theory that women are attracted to men who remind them of their father?

Here is a picture of Melania Trump's dad, side by side with one of her husband:
image-271.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I may be ugly, but I'm not into old women. I'm ugly, not desperate for sex that much.

would not bang sub8/10 and over18yo crew

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also on the subject of the Trumps ...

- Ivanka Trump is very close to a 10.
- I'm not sure what happened to Eric Trump who is the ugliest of the Trump children. Perhaps his mother smoked during pregnancy;
- Barron Trump might grow up to be the sexiest man alive, he can already slay better than me and with time the gap will only widen:
Barron-Trump-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.