My Regimen
Reaction score

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just speak honestly

german language is the best ever

english is second (not with indian accent)

Just listen to the German version of Palpatine screaming "POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!" :D:D:D

The German language is just so f*****g powerful and threatening. I love speaking in German. That's the best about speaking different languages: you convey and feel things differently.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
German is pretty sexy. It's funny, 'everyone' I've talked to about it says it's one of the most ugly languages. I think the opposite. Norwegian is pretty fugly though (my opinion), and finnish too. Danish sounds like they're choking on a potato while speaking :p

finnish english accent is amazing

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
German is pretty sexy. It's funny, 'everyone' I've talked to about it says it's one of the most ugly languages. I think the opposite. Norwegian is pretty fugly though (my opinion), and finnish too. Danish sounds like they're choking on a potato while speaking :p
Swedish is my favourite language in the world. It sounds like the language of elves.

Would you say Norwegian sounds similar to Swedish?

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone who lands a woman as pretty as @Pasbrillantebrunette is very lucky in my book, over 25 or not. She is beautiful and she looks young, she is smart and funny. A great catch if you ask me :)

This sums up the insanity of this forum. So picky. Like turning down a free supercar worth millions because it's the wrong colour or something.

Dante probably looks fine, just hypercritical about looks to the point of insanity.

If he looks at a 27 year old woman and sees this:

oldhag.png

Is it any surprise he looks at himself in the mirror and sees this?

126359.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Swedish is my favourite language in the world. It sounds like the language of elves.

Would you say Norwegian sounds similar to Swedish?

Some words are similar, I mean I can understand pretty well what a swede says, but it sounds pretty different at the same time.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
How ugly norwegian sounds depends of what dialect it is. Some dialects are quite pretty, while others are downright weird. The dialect we speak in Oslo is alright I guess.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sums up the insanity of this forum. So picky. Like turning down a free supercar worth millions because it's the wrong colour or something.

Dante probably looks fine, just hypercritical about looks to the point of insanity.

If he looks at a 27 year old woman and sees this:

oldhag.png

Is it any surprise he looks at himself in the mirror and sees this?

126359.jpg

You don't know sh*t about me and what I did, and you don't know what you're even talking about. I'm not picky and I've never been, I was just trolling in my previous comments, for f***'s sake. Before losing my hair I never even talked to girls who were out of my league. I've been turned down by legitimately ugly, chubby girls (let's say 4-5/10 girls), that's why I gave up after I started to lose my hair. What's the point when you look like a living corpse and are one of the few unlucky bastards who are losing their hair before their 30s? So spare me your pathetic comments.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You don't know sh*t about me and what I did, and you don't know what you're even talking about. I'm not picky and I've never been, I was just trolling in my previous comments, for f***'s sake. Before losing my hair I never even talked to girls who were out of my league. I've been turned down by legitimately ugly, chubby girls (let's say 4-5/10 girls), that's why I gave up after I started to lose my hair. What's the point when you look like a living corpse and are one of the few unlucky bastards who are losing their hair before their 30s? So spare me your pathetic comments.

Ok. You didn't come off like you were joking.

shookwun

Reaction score
I start to feel @shookwun emotional rollercoasters.

For almost a week I feel quite ok. Started to be functional first time for quite long time. My sleeping regime was fixed.

Finasteride helps as well. Now I am calm that I do everything I can regarding hairloss.

I was observing a single follicle that lowest on my hairline for two years or so. Follicle seemed to die 1-2 month ago. Now after a few weeks on finasteride I see a black hair growing out from this follicle. Do not know is it a coincidence or finasteride effect but it's cool. One step for man one giant leap for mankind.

I do not have side effect yet. Not a single one. Had limp dick 1 day, had testicles pain for a 2-3 days. That's all. I do not count this as side effects at all. Not even sure aforementioned is from finasteride.

Even my face isn't feel that ugly now especially in the evening where it's swollen-free. Stubble, proper lightning (must have), grown hair a bit (they still thick despite diffuse thinning), proper tongue posture (by Mike Mew).

Not seeing good looking people (I live in genetic garbage) like @Baldhurts helps as well.

Not sure how long it will last but feels nice.
When most the men around you ate ugly it's easier to cope

I find when I go somewhere like the gym where there is an above population of chad's my emotioninal state is good and bad about my self. Especially if they have twink hair.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

All the girls in this forum have a height limit that they would not date under.

It's only insanity when unattractive people have 'arbitrary' reasons.

But yes it's ridiculous that a guy as desperate as me or dante would turn down a girl based simply on her being 25 (when we are both about 24).

It's above 30 that the chances of me dating you is pretty much out the window. Can't say I'd turn down an 8/10 30 year old with no kids though.

shookwun

Reaction score
This girl I might be seeing n Friday. She just texted me with the same Friday could work. But she wants me to call tonight first (her texting me was her giving me her phone number). So I said I'll call her tonight.

I wonder if she is a reverse @shookwun. She wants to hear my voice first to know if I'm a real man. This is giving me anxiety. I think I'll call her around 730. I should pick a nice restaurant but not too nice. Hipsterish not a chain. It sucks I don't know Baltimore well enough yet.
Listen man avoid dinner dates and any that bullshit. Go some where casual; dim lighted and laid back. Some where where you can have a casual coversation that isn't high pace.

Nothing worse then having an awkward fist date dinner.

Coffee is almost always the best. if you have a trendy cafe, even better. Avoid tim Hortons if you can

Most women want to hear your voice and have on the spot selfie from my experience. Expect to be asked for a random selfie shot that isn't fixed. They test you.....

Always have a random shot of you at your best laying down on the bed or something. I always send the same pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.