Tinder, Bumble, And Other Dating Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it would be a lot harder to cope with if you were a stud when you had hair and went to parties and were the centre of attention going to an incel after balding kicked in and getting no attention ever.

My anxiety is what causes me the most problems, so for me who was never the centre of attention being able to cope nowadays to being incel is not that hard after all, it's almost become a way of life.. I accept these circumstances.

srs.

@CopeForLife I already miss your old avi.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it would be a lot harder to cope with if you were a stud when you had hair and went to parties and were the centre of attention going to an incel after balding kicked in and getting no attention ever.

My anxiety is what causes me the most problems, so for me who was never the centre of attention being able to cope nowadays to being incel is not that hard after all, it's almost become a way of life.. I accept these circumstances.

Srs

vanilla sky movie for the first part

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

srs.

it was too depressing

blackg

Reaction score
as someone who is on the same position as you trust me it's worth it. The gym + martial arts are my escape my high my illusion of purpose the thing that keeps me going. Even on my worst days of depression it was able to lift me up and I'm saying this as one incel to another. I don't just train my muscles I try to train my spirit as well which is much more important.​
Well said.

zircon

My Regimen
Reaction score
For someone like David I feel the problems run deep and compound to the point where there is a significant likelihood that he might never be able to achieve what he wants to. I had no idea his ED was so bad, for example, and that's a huge deal breaker for girls. I think it would be a good idea to mentally prepare a Plan B for a life alone in case things don't work out, just to avoid coming across as desperate in his interactions. Someone I know (a girl) actually did this, and it helped her get a bf after a long period being single.

I've followed David's progress over a good year or so no and things are definitely getting better for him, and like I said in another thread I feel he is close to a breakthrough where things really start changing for the better. However, I've long since accepted that his issues run deep and his base rate of success is quite low and so normal common-sense advice doesn't really apply to his situation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I finished university there were 3 redneck landwhales on over 100 guys. Then I started to work with no girls attached (IT) as well (from home).

Communicated only with one person since 3-4 months.

Scary thing is I do well with it and don't mind. Although I force myself to leave the basement and go out sometimes (every time rough experience).

So your situation isn't worst.

I think using message boards is a sign that we need human contact.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

srs.

A stud who falls down a few notches and becomes average is not the same as someone who is born ugly and remains a virgin well into adulthood. At least the stud has his youth where they can slay until their heart is content and drench their dicks into an abundant field of pink tacos. The incel, the awkward, the bumbling, the down beaten, and down trodden will never know of these pleasures. They will forever be on the side lines, living as wall flowers, while the mighty slay women like Rebel Wilson slays cake.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Only a mans face should be drooled over.

Hey man, so who are you gonna be pulling for tomorrow? Since I am obviously a Vikings fan and a Yankees fan (so anti-New England), I'll be pulling for Atlanta and Pittsburgh. I actually think Pitt has a shot at beating NE tomorrow.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
A stud who falls down a few notches and becomes average is not the same as someone who is born ugly and remains a virgin well into adulthood. At least the stud has his youth where they can slay until their heart is content and drench their dicks into an abundant field of pink tacos. The incel, the awkward, the bumbling, the down beaten, and down trodden will never know of these pleasures. They will forever be on the side lines, living as wall flowers, while the mighty slay women like Rebel Wilson slays cake.

you shouldn't mention Rebel Wilson in this subforum... some guys are crazy for her (@blackg)

blackg

Reaction score
At least the stud has his youth where they can slay until their heart is content and drench their dicks into an abundant field of pink tacos. The incel, the awkward, the bumbling, the down beaten, and down trodden will never know of these pleasures. They will forever be on the side lines, living as wall flowers, while the mighty slay women like Rebel Wilson slays cake.
Hahah.. "Pink tacos." I like that one, but lay off Rebel Wilson. Some guys on here really wanna bang her.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah.. "Pink tacos." I like that one, but lay off Rebel Wilson. Some guys on here really wanna bang her.

haha nice projection regarding Wilson

blackg

Reaction score
Hey man, so who are you gonna be pulling for tomorrow? Since I am obviously a Vikings fan and a Yankees fan (so anti-New England), I'll be pulling for Atlanta and Pittsburgh. I actually think Pitt has a shot at beating NE tomorrow.
Hey, I've been meaning to PM you. Well, I'm actually going in the total opposite direction to ya.
I would really love to see a Patriots Vs Packers SuperBowl.
Tom Brady Vs Aaron Rodgers has a nice ring to it.
Either way, I just hope the championship games live up to actually being championship games.

Didn't know you're a Yankees fan also.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For someone like David I feel the problems run deep and compound to the point where there is a significant likelihood that he might never be able to achieve what he wants to. I had no idea his ED was so bad, for example, and that's a huge deal breaker for girls. I think it would be a good idea to mentally prepare a Plan B for a life alone in case things don't work out, just to avoid coming across as desperate in his interactions. Someone I know (a girl) actually did this, and it helped her get a bf after a long period being single.

I've followed David's progress over a good year or so no and things are definitely getting better for him, and like I said in another thread I feel he is close to a breakthrough where things really start changing for the better. However, I've long since accepted that his issues run deep and his base rate of success is quite low and so normal common-sense advice doesn't really apply to his situation.
lmfao oh god. 11/10 that doesnt wanna settle for a human right?

i mean he is doing very very well already, he has a frikkin' PhD, you must be talking about romantically right?

at least his problems dont keep him from even supporting himself like with me lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://sendvid.com/oxryeteo

Video I made for @David_MPN

I have to practice putting myself out there. But just a small message for you buddy.

Photo response from when I was watching the video.

Thanks for the nice message. I spent a lot of time posting this week, I'm glad some appreciate it.

[I look worse on cell phones for some reason, it narrows my face I'm not sure why.]

Attachments

• IMG_20170121_185855.jpg
    IMG_20170121_185855.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 191

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo response from when I was watching the video.

Thanks for the nice message. I spent a lot of time posting this week, I'm glad some appreciate it.

[I look worse on cell phones for some reason, it narrows my face I'm not sure why.]

I look better in pics (video is what you see in real life obviously) plus in my avitar I was tanned and way leaner.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's rather sweet of you.

Little question: you have an okay hairline and it looks like you have good density - why do you not grow it out?

My hairline is jacked. It's super high and my hair is curly. I look like a dipshit with my hair grown. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.